Author Topic: Iodeezy  (Read 3692 times)

PastorFuzz

Iodeezy
« on: July 29, 2004, 02:13:00 PM »
Is it safe to purchase Iodeezy from chemical supply internet sites? One site said "repetitive purchases or mass quantities may require DEA cert". Do they really put alot of stock into it, or is it just to keep the law doggys happy?

Another thing: if indeed they really do care, then what constitutes a large quantity? At these sites, you can buy a fuckload of the shit. Well, at least more than enough for a broke horse foot.

NaXen

sounds sketchy... SWIM wouldent be surprised...
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2004, 01:43:00 AM »
sounds sketchy... SWIM wouldent be surprised if many of these e-businesses are DEA fronts :o ...especially those which are selling I2 crystals as opposed to tinctures.

ChemoSabe

At The Auctions
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2004, 02:26:00 AM »
Avoid those auction site places that only sell I2. There are some now that sell I2 exclusively. Usually in 1/2lb quantities.

evilscripter69

SWIM's favorite method is
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2004, 02:35:00 PM »
ratio of 1 part 7% tincture,to .25 parts 33% HCL, to 1 part H2O2. to 1.5 parts DH2O.
get a plastic or glass container large enough to hold contents and allow hard shaking or swirling.Dump in the Iodine, add the HCL mix it while adding, now let it sit for 20 minutes, next add the H2O2, mixing well, let it sit for another 20 minutes. Now for the kickerĀ  the DH2O needs to be added quickly in one shot (have it ready in a plastic bucket if doing large amount) shaking, or stirring vigorusly for 5 minutes, LEAVE UNDISTURBED FOR 3 HOURS if possible, your returns will increase.Pour off liquid and rinse the I2 three times,wring out in a wad of cofffee filters, enjoy :-)