Author Topic: Smoking Toad Venom Phenomenon: Hamilton's Pharmacopeia Season 3  (Read 10324 times)

Offline Johnathan Ferris

• Pupae
Re: Smoking Toad Venom Phenomenon: Hamilton's Pharmacopeia Season 3
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2021, 08:20:19 PM »
I just watched most of them, I think.

That guy looks like a goth hipster.
Probably has more balls then I do, though.

Offline carl

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
  • circular pastry filled with hazelnut crime
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2021, 08:32:25 PM »
He has a damn rich father which allows him to do such things.
I don't think very good of him.
But thats all I want to say about him.

I can go in detail in private, just write me.
I would suggest that you guys share information like it was the last day on Earth.  This information slowdown is all because of all that dumb unwillingness to share.  That is where the DEA is winning.  There goal is you not talking to each other.  Let the information flow.  I  promise we will always be 2 steps ahead of DEA chemists if we just keep sharing information
Real bees just hear the buzzing and it doesn´t ever stop. Ever.

Offline stoichiometric_steve

• Drill Sergeant and seasoned Tearer of Additional Assholes
  • Subordinate Wasp
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2021, 06:53:08 AM »

Home Mycology on YT suggested that after shooting some episode, someone went to jail.

Probably has more balls then I do, though.

Standing next to a fuming container of o-Toluidine sure takes a lot of balls and i wonder why anyone in their right mind would do that (other than to look somewhat edgy/badass). Especially when the cook already told him he was peeing blood  ::)
« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 07:48:51 AM by stoichiometric_steve »
Always remember to be respectful to your peers by spell checking, using proper terminology, being precise with your inquiries and giving as much information as possible.

Showing that you've done some research yourself will encourage others to join in and help you.

Requests for spoonfeeding will... well, you'll see.

Offline oric

• Larvae
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2021, 06:21:14 AM »
Home Mycology on YT suggested that after shooting some episode, someone went to jail.

Some people do the things in apartments they live. I watched 2 or 3 episodes and there were people working in "home labs". If the room was not rented/arranged only for the shooting and they showed their home to public it's possible that somebody has recognized them.

He has a damn rich father which allows him to do such things.
But thats all I want to say about him.

I can go in detail in private, just write me.

Despite his personal background and all this shit he does a great job. Today drugs are a kind of taboo topic and because of that most people are scared as shit of them. This show presents them in much better way that newspapers (when you read that someone has died or dangerous drug smuggler was imprisoned). He shows that they can help someone and they can be fun. We need more people doing that.