Author Topic: Dementia cure  (Read 10669 times)

Offline Lipbalm

• Donated!
  • Founding Wasp
Dementia cure
« on: January 01, 2022, 04:51:25 PM »
hxxps://www.studyfinds.org/nasal-spray-may-cure-dementia/

It looks like they are fast tracking this one it is so promising. It even removes the bad protein buildup in your brain which acts as brain plaque. NFL players and drug users should be very excited about this one.
Any book you want for free:
http://gen.lib.rus.ec/

Any research paper you want for free:
sci-hub.cc

Offline DarkSlide

• Subordinate Wasp
  • Born This Way
Re: Dementia cure
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2022, 04:56:14 PM »
That looks like it would be easy to make.

Offline DarkSlide

• Subordinate Wasp
  • Born This Way
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2022, 05:01:44 PM »
I think there are numerous cures out there that have been withheld.

I also think that a lot of that is going to be coming out thanks to the fact that they are doing it right in front of everybody's face so they can push the covid 19 vax. Like the fake news suddenly discovering so many things like "Biden is senile" and "masks don't work", we may see a lot of amazing "discoveries" over the next several years as the medical industry melts down.

Offline peace

• Larvae
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2022, 06:05:10 PM »

”Amyloid definitely has something to do with Alzheimer's - there's far too much evidence to dismiss. But the situation is clearly more complicated than people have hoped, because otherwise, all the attempts to address amyloid (via antibodies and otherwise) would have yielded some tiny bit of clinical benefit. They have not.”

science.org/content/blog-post/brief-note-alzheimer-s

Offline Newton2.0

• Subordinate Wasp
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2022, 08:40:46 AM »
There's also the tenuous, but unnerving connection to endocrine functions like diabetes. If this shit were simple it would be cured by now.

And yes, DarkSlide, it is hard to feel optimism these days regarding healthcare and the concept of a cure.
Mustache Rides: $5

Offline stoichiometric_steve

• Drill Sergeant and seasoned Tearer of Additional Assholes
  • Subordinate Wasp
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2022, 12:36:17 PM »

i'm still waiting for the cure against conspiracy theories and stupid fucking people in general
Always remember to be respectful to your peers by spell checking, using proper terminology, being precise with your inquiries and giving as much information as possible.

Showing that you've done some research yourself will encourage others to join in and help you.

Requests for spoonfeeding will... well, you'll see.

Offline Lipbalm

• Donated!
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2022, 02:36:30 AM »
If this shit were simple it would be cured by now.

There have been many medical maladies that were around for generations until a simple cure fixed it. There have also been some extremely complicated cures that have come. I'm sure there are many many more both simple and complex cures coming for many health issues.... This one looks pretty simple.
Any book you want for free:
http://gen.lib.rus.ec/

Any research paper you want for free:
sci-hub.cc

Offline d00d

• Founding Wasp
  • Forum Moron
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2022, 06:01:48 AM »

i'm still waiting for the cure against conspiracy theories and stupid fucking people in general

Preach the gangster gosple.  We apes are stupid, but not 12chan stupid, not smoking that qanon crackpipe.
Greater knowledge through stupidity

Offline carl

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
  • circular pastry filled with hazelnut crime
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2022, 09:51:35 PM »

Preach the gangster gosple.  We apes are stupid, but not 12chan stupid, not smoking that qanon crackpipe.
I think steve and his arch enemy who got him banned twice should talk to each other first.

Because thats the sole and only reason he got banned twice here.
And the next complain, I will just ban both of you muhfuggas, because you are one just like the other!
You can get contheo's at home but with milk, leave the shit elsewhere(not the milk, the contheo's).
I would suggest that you guys share information like it was the last day on Earth.  This information slowdown is all because of all that dumb unwillingness to share.  That is where the DEA is winning.  There goal is you not talking to each other.  Let the information flow.  I  promise we will always be 2 steps ahead of DEA chemists if we just keep sharing information
Real bees just hear the buzzing and it doesn´t ever stop. Ever.

Offline Newton2.0

• Subordinate Wasp
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2022, 01:44:14 AM »
The glory hole is a trap. There were no plans.
Mustache Rides: $5

Offline d00d

• Founding Wasp
  • Forum Moron
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2022, 02:00:09 AM »

I think steve and his arch enemy who got him banned twice should talk to each other first.

Because thats the sole and only reason he got banned twice here.
And the next complain, I will just ban both of you muhfuggas, because you are one just like the other!
You can get contheo's at home but with milk, leave the shit elsewhere(not the milk, the contheo's).

?? ?? ??

Ban me up /del my account plz.  Change of diapers.

Offline carl

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
  • circular pastry filled with hazelnut crime
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2022, 07:37:53 AM »
?? ?? ??

Ban me up /del my account plz.  Change of diapers.
d00d you were not meant :o
Those who were actually meant know.

Sorry, I should have fixed my quotations properly.

(explaination: those two have an ongoing feud regarding which I asked both of them repeatedly to keep that on the other boards, where they are "doing it" apparently, and not to bring it over here please)
I would suggest that you guys share information like it was the last day on Earth.  This information slowdown is all because of all that dumb unwillingness to share.  That is where the DEA is winning.  There goal is you not talking to each other.  Let the information flow.  I  promise we will always be 2 steps ahead of DEA chemists if we just keep sharing information

Offline spice

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
  • Investigate it
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2022, 11:43:34 AM »

I don't even know why you have been given a warning.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2022, 11:47:59 AM by spice »

Offline d00d

• Founding Wasp
  • Forum Moron
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2022, 11:29:05 AM »
Cool. Cool Cool.

Its groovy, everyone just eat some lysergamides and contemplate things in a third person abstract view. Ha ha

Offline DarkSlide

• Subordinate Wasp
  • Born This Way
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2022, 01:21:49 PM »
OK, so let's just revisit the Adderall case. What happened there? Everybody here knows I take it. They just made an inferior drug in order to patent it.

And what about psychedelics?  Here is what your standard pscychedelics researcher sounds like "You can have a transformative experience on psychedelics - provided it is in the correct clinical setting."

So in a clinical setting, you're good to go. Otherwise, you're going to prison. It's all about money, buddy.

It also occurs to me that if you were doing this garbage and your best buddy owned half of the media and your other best buddy owned the other half, well it would really pay to give people the impression that such things were lies promulgated by stupid idiots.

The key to understanding propaganda is understanding that it actually affects you. I know everybody's opinion feels like their own, but everybody's opinion is based on what they've been told and what they have seen.  So, is anybody here privy to the inner workings of the pharmaceutical industrial complex?   If you are not and you somehow think that some filthy rich big pharma CEO's would never do stuff like that, then I'd bet my bottom dollar you've been on CNN or the like letting them drill the lies into your head until you don't even realize what you are talking about.

Pfizer has a criminal rap sheet as long as your arm, bro.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2022, 01:26:44 PM by DarkSlide »

Offline DarkSlide

• Subordinate Wasp
  • Born This Way
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2022, 01:57:22 PM »
I wonder - if you made Adderall so you could patent amphetamine - what would you have to do in order to sell it?  Slick advertising?  Don't think so. People know what drugs they want.

So feel free to come up with other answers to that question and see how long you can go before you realize you sound like one of these supposed conspiracy theorists.  In most cases, the proof is right there. To let somebody tell you that big pharma crime is a conspiracy theory and that doing something like pushing management over cures or suppressing unpatentable cures is some sort of home-grown propaganda is kind of crazy really.  It's like the world has become so complicated, people can't even see the mismatches anymore. It's like THIS HAS ALREADY HAPPENED, HELLO? HELLO?
« Last Edit: January 27, 2022, 01:59:38 PM by DarkSlide »

Offline d00d

• Founding Wasp
  • Forum Moron
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2022, 06:33:59 AM »
I wonder - if you made Adderall so you could patent amphetamine - what would you have to do in order to sell it?  Slick advertising?  Don't think so. People know what drugs they want.

So feel free to come up with other answers to that question and see how long you can go before you realize you sound like one of these supposed conspiracy theorists.  In most cases, the proof is right there. To let somebody tell you that big pharma crime is a conspiracy theory and that doing something like pushing management over cures or suppressing unpatentable cures is some sort of home-grown propaganda is kind of crazy really.  It's like the world has become so complicated, people can't even see the mismatches anymore. It's like THIS HAS ALREADY HAPPENED, HELLO? HELLO?

You would AHHHH.. .PUSH IT.. P-P-PUSH IT REAL GOOOD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCadcBR95oU

Offline DarkSlide

• Subordinate Wasp
  • Born This Way
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2022, 12:49:03 AM »

You would AHHHH.. .PUSH IT.. P-P-PUSH IT REAL GOOOD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCadcBR95oU

Like most cheeky bastards, you are correct.

I was thinking about this w.r.t. my p-doc, who is an excellent doctor that knows his shit inside and out. He's the conventional type that knows his job isn't done until he writes a prescription just like a chiropractor better fucking get one pop off during the visit. ADHD diagnosis first scrip: Adderall. I didn't even know what I had. I nearly fell over when the pharmacist gave me the bottle of the generic medicine. I took as directed and it felt pretty good at first but I'm already a serious and intense person and my personality went more to something like Dr. Jekyl & Adolf Hitler. Eventually it burned me out and that levo is nightmarish stuff. It was easy to get methylphenidate. Oddly, however, I had to my own research about Adderall to figure out that what I wanted was called "dextro". In fact, anything outside of Adderall and Ritalin had to be asked for by name. Likewise, getting a larger number of pills was easier with those two meds. The thing is that my doctor isn't a slimy guy and I know for a fact that he hates being told how to do his job. And, yet, I was never able to shake the feeling that there was something weird going on. That's why I triangulated his ass. When it comes to stimulants, I pay attention and when I'm paying attention, I notice when something feels wrong. This thread actually brought that experience back up a little bit because it's been an unanswered hunch of sorts. Things make more sense now. But I'm fairly certain he believes those two options are best. I think he's insane but that's not uncommon - it's one thing we have in common - we each think the other is a bit nuts.  He's never even smoked a cigarette or a joint. That shit right there makes my skin crawl.

There is a lot of control exercised through the pharmacists. They use cheesy laws that allow them to play doctor so that, as usual, lives can be saved through intervention by a group of idiots with an agenda and no real idea about anything else. You should hear my doctor go on about pharmacists. They can really eat a doctor like that alive because he's writing scrips for scheduled meds all day every day. I have to drive across town to a private pharm if I want normal service. CVS and the like do everything they can to control the situation and expect you to suck it all down. Walgreens does the same thing. Between the two they wield massive and poorly regulated control over a big part of the medical system and they make use of it daily.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2022, 12:56:29 AM by DarkSlide »