Author Topic: Pesticides on Morning glories  (Read 2897 times)

slipNslide

Pesticides on Morning glories
« on: July 12, 2001, 01:06:00 AM »
Is there any way to tell if there are pesticides on the morning glory's, will it say on the package?  Also is there a way to remove it so you can eat them and not get sick?

Bwiti

Re: Pesticides on Morning glories
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2001, 04:39:00 AM »
Woodrose seeds pack more of a punch, so since you'll need less to get the same effect as with morning glories, you'll also be ingesting less insecticide. Here's another way to avoid nausea: Grind the seeds to a fine powder and mix with water. Use this with an enema kit and squirt it up your ass. This really does work! Peace! :P

I'm going to help all of you cleanse this diseased planet.

SpicyBrown

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2001, 02:30:00 PM »
Hehehe.. Interesting. Is the dosage the same, or does it need to be adjusted? :)

SpicyBrown

slipNslide

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2001, 02:32:00 PM »
For woodrose seeds I beleive you only need to take 4-6 and need to scrape off the fungus on the outside of the shells before eating them.

cheesie

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2001, 06:49:00 AM »
just grow your own the amount you get back is a lot more than you put in the ground, i have around 50 plants growing which were planted several months ago, and they are thriving, the flowers are about to bloom and there is loads of them! imagine around 10-40 seeds for each flower, laughing into the summer!!!!!!!!! GROW them its easy and no pesticides etc..... ;)

WWHHAAAAAATTTTSSSSUUUUUPPP.
Just sitting around havin' a Bud.
True. True.