Author Topic: newbe asks for some help  (Read 3017 times)

flyblueaway

newbe asks for some help
« on: May 27, 2004, 02:24:00 AM »

ApprenticeCook

depends on the chems you can get hold of, if...
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2004, 03:26:00 AM »
depends on the chems you can get hold of, if you cant get rp+i well guess what, you cant do it... either way is fine but yields differ.

gluecifer69

It's all about you and UTFSE
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2004, 04:22:00 AM »
When considering which route to methamphetamine to take, one must consider if one route has a personal advantage over the other. For example, how is your knowledge of chemistry? If you are quite knowledgeable, then a P2P synth should not be beyond your understanding. Do you have any "connections" or special qualifications that will help you obtain precursors that a normal person wouldn't have? If you are just a normal joe with no previous chem experience obviously the choice would be RP/I/E.  All the precursors required are obtainable for the average joe and it requires far less chemistry knowledge.  If you answered yes to one or both of these then swim can't see why you would be asking this question anyway.  I think you need to do more research and seek a solid understanding of which  method appeals to you.

Those are only two questions to ask yourself.  P2P and the RP/I/E reactions both produce meth, but require different precursors, not to mention different degrees of difficulty to obtain final product.  Swim is not suggesting that you take one way or the other yet, one way surely would seem like the most logical from your own personal standpoint.