Author Topic: Jail or Treatment? Why either one, when vast majority of people need neither?  (Read 7383 times)

Offline SubliminallyOveranalyzed

• Negative, distrustful, fearful or degrading attitudes towards others always work against the self
  • Subordinate Wasp
  • Death=Your inability2PerceiveEnergy transformation
Anyone got any ideas on how to start this particular revelation to the masses??

It is not heroin, meth or cocaine that makes one an addict. It is the need to escape from a harsh reality.—SHIRLEY CHISHOLM
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 02:14:37 AM by SubliminallyOveranalyzed »
You draw to yourself in this existence and in all others those qualities upon which you concentrate your attention. If you vividly concern yourself with the injustices you feel have been done you, then you attract more such experience, and if this goes on, then it will be mirrored in your next existence. It is true that in between lives there is "time" for understanding and contemplation.

Those who do not take advantage of such opportunities in this life often do not do so when it is over. Consciousness will expand. It will create. It will turn itself inside out to do so. But there is nothing outside of yourself that will force you to understand your issues or face them, now or after physical death.

The opportunity for development and knowledge is as present at this moment, in this life, as it will ever be. If you ignore day-by-day opportunities for development now, no one can force you to accept and utilize greater abilities after death, or between lives. The teachers are there in after-death experience, but there are also teachers here in your existence now.

If man paid more attention to his own subjective behavior, to those feelings of identification with nature that persistently arise, then half of the dictates of both the evolutionists and the creationists would automatically fall away, for they would appear nonsensical. It is not a matter of outlining a whole new series of methods that will allow you to increase your psychic abilities, or to remember your dreams, or to perform out-of-body gymnastics. It is rather a question or a matter of completely altering your approach to life, so that you no longer block out such natural spontaneous activity.

~Seth in TES9 (The Early Sessions Book9) by Jane Roberts - Session 510 - January 19 1970 (Seth is an energy personality essence no longer focused in physical reality for existence, as trance-channeled by author & medium Jane Roberts & her husband Robert Butts from Dec 1964 - Sep 1984 [Jane's Death])

Offline Vesp

• Administrator
  • Founding Wasp
    • The Vespiary
Could you elaborate on this?
Why do they not need treatment?
Vespiary Archive: https://anonfiles.com/LcP9E4Y9u6/backup-2021-12-01_zip

Bitcoin: 1VespJ7dUtwMmvz6oDsMFDzs18kML58UV

Monero: 423c1FAdzQKPQRZEnsK84vSff7M8hCZoR16dvBkzFev3PwEDpLhgneHYyscUgmyVtyXyjMgLjhpGiePKZks16iN95UwXUKk

• Negative, distrustful, fearful or degrading attitudes towards others always work against the self
  • Subordinate Wasp
sure, ~~~~~My apologies people, I was wrong, the actual numbers and studies show that Almost 80 percent of all consumers of illegal drugs consume drugs without problems.   htxxp://sur.conectas.org/en/issue-21/empty-slogans-real-problems/

I could be wrong, and apologize if I am, and am in error..... but I am of the impression that quantitatively, almost 80 % constitutes what the term "vast majority" makes up
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 02:18:49 AM by SubliminallyOveranalyzed »
You draw to yourself in this existence and in all others those qualities upon which you concentrate your attention. If you vividly concern yourself with the injustices you feel have been done you, then you attract more such experience, and if this goes on, then it will be mirrored in your next existence. It is true that in between lives there is "time" for understanding and contemplation.

Those who do not take advantage of such opportunities in this life often do not do so when it is over. Consciousness will expand. It will create. It will turn itself inside out to do so. But there is nothing outside of yourself that will force you to understand your issues or face them, now or after physical death.

The opportunity for development and knowledge is as present at this moment, in this life, as it will ever be. If you ignore day-by-day opportunities for development now, no one can force you to accept and utilize greater abilities after death, or between lives. The teachers are there in after-death experience, but there are also teachers here in your existence now.

If man paid more attention to his own subjective behavior, to those feelings of identification with nature that persistently arise, then half of the dictates of both the evolutionists and the creationists would automatically fall away, for they would appear nonsensical. It is not a matter of outlining a whole new series of methods that will allow you to increase your psychic abilities, or to remember your dreams, or to perform out-of-body gymnastics. It is rather a question or a matter of completely altering your approach to life, so that you no longer block out such natural spontaneous activity.

~Seth in TES9 (The Early Sessions Book9) by Jane Roberts - Session 510 - January 19 1970 (Seth is an energy personality essence no longer focused in physical reality for existence, as trance-channeled by author & medium Jane Roberts & her husband Robert Butts from Dec 1964 - Sep 1984 [Jane's Death])

Offline Moriarty

• Dominant Wasp
They don't see it that way.  You broke the law.  Now you must pay for it.   BTW, treatment is generally available to the few, not the many.

"The bus came by and I got on
That's when it all began" -Grateful Dead

• Subordinate Wasp
Perfectly fine, I was not aware of that, but now I am, and will gladly post an apology as to the error of my assumptions and actions

• Subordinate Wasp
the blowing out of proportion, of a human mistake that is recognized by the one who made it, as a mistake, and willing to be corrected, is unnecessary.

Hopefully humans are still entitled to the process of being in error, having it brought to their attention, recognizing such error, and having both readiness and willingness to correct such error....

so no worries

we really gotta get that A.I. (Artificial Intelligence)  program kicked off to end all these human mistakes and what-not.......ridiculous i tell ya

got the dang goon squad on me.... i'm like Joe Dirt down here, saying " say it don't spray it brother" shit,  my bad
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 02:42:58 AM by SubliminallyOveranalyzed »

• Subordinate Wasp
will some moderator please delete this topic for me....... as i was wrong to post such nonsense, and openly admit my error and mistake. apologies to all possibly influenced by this post of error

so please community, forgive my inherent incompetence that knows no bounds

i did try and delete it, but it says to get a moderator to
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 02:30:36 AM by SubliminallyOveranalyzed »

Offline Moriarty

• Dominant Wasp
I think you may be being too hard on yourself.  Decriminalization is a valid argument.  None-the less, I am sure Vesp will remove it for you.

• Subordinate Wasp
regardless, i am not trying to incite unnecessary drama, and if it means such , i will gladly not bring it back up..... because obviously some are not in aggreement..... which is fine no worries

Offline Moriarty

• Dominant Wasp
I am sorry if I was unduly course.  I can assure that was not my intention.  No one is offended or in an argumentative mood here (I am only speaking of myself in particular ;)).

Best regards,

Moriarty

Offline Zippy

• Founding Wasp
Re: Jail or Treatment? Why either one, when vast majority of people need neither?
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2015, 03:03:26 AM »
The option is jail or dead as far as opiates are concerned.

• Subordinate Wasp
Re: Jail or Treatment? Why either one, when vast majority of people need neither?
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2015, 03:08:38 AM »
well, regardless, can't say i like feeling like 'ol lee harvey oswald, the way i got swooped in on after posting that son of a bitch.....i'll think twice on my subject matter from now on, lol

No worries Moriarty, no harm no foul....... and my bad Vesp... I'll try to be a bit more mindful in the future

« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 08:00:35 AM by SubliminallyOveranalyzed »

Offline Lipbalm

• Donated!
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2015, 05:35:00 AM »
Many many drug users, if not a majority of them, belong locked up. They just shouldn't be locked up for drugs, they should be locked up for all the property, financial, and violent crimes they commit to fund their drugs. I am actually extremely tough on crime, I just don't think putting certain electron configurations into your adult body by choice constitutes as a crime.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 05:19:23 PM by Lipbalm »
Any book you want for free:
http://gen.lib.rus.ec/

Any research paper you want for free:
sci-hub.cc

• Subordinate Wasp
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2015, 07:56:26 AM »
I hear ya  lipbalm..... i may advocate for drugs, but that's only on the grounds of the ones that we can use safely.....even though we recently found out that happens to be most of them, it seems, lol, i'm sure there are some that don't make the cut, though...probably some opiates, i'd imagine, like zip was saying..... but regardless, there ain't no excuse for being a scumbag, crime is crime, whether somebody on drugs or not

i don't advocate directly for the ones that may not be able to be used as safely, but drugs or nothing else change the fact that deciding what goes into an individuals body, is NO ONE'S right BUT THAT INDIVIDUAL..... so technically, i suppose i am an advocate for all of them, along those lines.....

we all know how not to be a scumbag......by simple upbringing/home training .............or whatever you wanna call it.......
and upbringing ain't something anybody can claim they got left out on, because it ain't nothing more than the golden rule......
treat people how you wanna be treated....... 

everybody fucks up from time to time, but the difference in boys and men is the lessons we learn; wisdom and discernment are highly under rated things though, and go a long way in putting those lessons to work for better quality of life,.......not much complexity to it really......what few complexities do abound, all break down to basics too though......

I don't support crime, but honestly, neither do i condemn it, i have no stake in the outcome.... so i'm a neutral, like switzerland....

I have to detach myself from all that ruckus, and ask the big electron to grant me the serenity to accept the thangs i cannot change, the courage to change the ones I can, but most importantly the wisdom to know the difference.....

them 'ol 12 stepping fuckers got a few things right 
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 08:19:40 AM by SubliminallyOveranalyzed »