Author Topic: Pink Cocaine  (Read 105574 times)

Offline Kasey Jones

• Subordinate Wasp
Re: Pink Cocaine
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2022, 02:14:27 AM »
Hahahaha; Pink 'Coca' comes from generally one thing - overshooting PH when salting out.  It makes grey alien freebase too!

That or some eedjit used the fruit flavor dextrose with pink coloring and ruined it all.

No magic here.

Unless its the not-Coca... pink Columbia mystery bag! Just pray there is no scopolamine in it!

Yeah, the vice special about Tuci showed how lame it is: just some idiots mixing together everything haphazardly on the stove in a frying pan. Seems like a recipe for overdose especially if the decide to mix in fentanyl.  It's amazing: there's pure fish scale coke for $5/gram (or less) a medium they're buying pink trash...

Offline d00d

• Founding Wasp
  • Forum Moron
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2022, 12:37:01 PM »
Coke is a shit drug, make in shit conditions, by shitty people.

Don't understand its popularity.  I guess its for people who drink.

Just looking @ the test results from samples coke is now just a mix of WTF and antibiotics, caffiene, gawd.

A little junkie once told me half of the work in 'fishscale' is pressing technique. Most westerners don't know how to properly press theirs ending up with blobs that harden slow and to an almost unbreakable mass of slightly yellow trash.

But yeah, I guess colombians want to do 'tucibi' because its one fucking hell of a party! MDxx, 2C-X, some stimulants in there, some random rc's.  Sounds better than coke to me, just  a mystery bag of 'your getting fucked up sir!'
Greater knowledge through stupidity

Offline Kasey Jones

• Subordinate Wasp
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2022, 09:03:33 PM »
I guess it depends where u get your coke and how pure it is.  To me there's nothing better than an iv coke rush: it's like the world's strongest orgasm with the added  thrill of potentially dying thrown in.  You want to step to the edge of.overdose and just peer over the precioice....

Yes, all the paranoia and everything else about it sucks but for those 20 seconds when you feel it hit your lungs, then taste green apple ether taste in your mouth and the bells ring and the world sounds like it's made of aluminum and it's getting crushed---theres no better thrill in the world imo.  Of course, when you start to see and hear  the shadow people---that really sucks. Just drop some phenibut and go to bed;)!   I'm sure Carl will be around to chastise me for IV drug use:(  I wish Tsath was still here to defend me (Rest in peace Toady:(

Offline d00d

• Founding Wasp
  • Forum Moron
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2022, 03:55:14 AM »
I guess it depends where u get your coke and how pure it is.  To me there's nothing better than an iv coke rush: it's like the world's strongest orgasm with the added  thrill of potentially dying thrown in.  You want to step to the edge of.overdose and just peer over the precioice....

Yes, all the paranoia and everything else about it sucks but for those 20 seconds when you feel it hit your lungs, then taste green apple ether taste in your mouth and the bells ring and the world sounds like it's made of aluminum and it's getting crushed---theres no better thrill in the world imo.  Of course, when you start to see and hear  the shadow people---that really sucks. Just drop some phenibut and go to bed;)!   I'm sure Carl will be around to chastise me for IV drug use:(  I wish Tsath was still here to defend me (Rest in peace Toady:(

Lots of alternative to 'ringing the bells' other than IV Coke.

Double cartridge nitrous hits with a balloon, hell your bells ring until you knock yourself out. Free wall blast!

Smoke crack! Same shit as IV pretty much from what I hear.

Heat up a nail for weed concentrate things and hit some of the special cathinones that possess this unusual property.

Probably a few others.  With the exception of nitrous they all come with a micro heart attack so.. caveat emptor

Offline carl

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
  • circular pastry filled with hazelnut crime
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2022, 01:19:13 AM »
I'm sure Carl will be around to chastise me for IV drug use:(  I wish Tsath was still here to defend me (Rest in peace Toady:(
*poke* intravenous! *poke*
You still did not get that I have nothing against users of that ROA, silly :P

I just do not want younger people to take that habit up, because I know how most of them handle it(not very well, that is...).
Thats all.

And I also miss tsath bro :(
I would suggest that you guys share information like it was the last day on Earth.  This information slowdown is all because of all that dumb unwillingness to share.  That is where the DEA is winning.  There goal is you not talking to each other.  Let the information flow.  I  promise we will always be 2 steps ahead of DEA chemists if we just keep sharing information
Real bees just hear the buzzing and it doesn´t ever stop. Ever.

Offline Kasey Jones

• Subordinate Wasp
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2022, 01:19:56 AM »
Nitrous is the bomb: when u get a good hit you do get your bell's rung and you feel u understand the universe.  Then when you come down, you can't remember or explain that understanding.

My tolerance is too high for crack/freebase.  Trust me I've tried to get a bell ringer--just can't do it. Just makes me paranoid and gives me a splitting headache:(

The sad truth is: I've burned out my dopamine receptors and I'll never be able to enjoy coke the way I did 33 years ago.  It's really not worth the risk.

Offline Kasey Jones

• Subordinate Wasp
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2022, 01:22:47 AM »
I'm sure Carl will be around to chastise me for IV drug use:(  I wish Tsath was still here to defend me (Rest in peace Toady:(
*poke* intravenous! *poke*
You still did not get that I have nothing against users of that ROA, silly :P

I just do not want younger people to take that habit up, because I know how most of them handle it(not very well, that is...).
Thats all.

And I also miss tsath bro :(

I agree wholeheartedly.  It's about the stupidest thing you can do. It also ruins other routes of administration:  if you shoot, you can never do a line and feel satisfied.  Ignorance is bliss in this case. Once you try it, it will haunt you..

Thanks Carl...I appreciate your understanding:)

Offline d00d

• Founding Wasp
  • Forum Moron
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2022, 02:08:39 AM »
I agree, spreading 'the gospel of IV' is not cool.

Too many have gone down that path and never came back.

Find a way to smoke it if you are a daredevil that needs immediate satisfaction. High bioavailabiliy, nearly instant effects in mostly all cases.

I know very few who have beat the IV demon, put the pins down for good. I salute you!

Tsath RIP'd? Shame, he seemed very intelligent yet quite troubled.  Hope he found his peace in death.

Nitrous is the bomb: when u get a good hit you do get your bell's rung and you feel u understand the universe.  Then when you come down, you can't remember or explain that understanding.

My tolerance is too high for crack/freebase.  Trust me I've tried to get a bell ringer--just can't do it. Just makes me paranoid and gives me a splitting headache:(

The sad truth is: I've burned out my dopamine receptors and I'll never be able to enjoy coke the way I did 33 years ago.  It's really not worth the risk

Did you make uncle crackey yourself? By bicarb? ammonia? KOH? carbonate? Did you ensure it was nicely melted to a dark orange disk at the bottom of the pot? The white devil used to make uncle crackey is of seriously poor quality in this era.  The cartels whack that shit up with so much trash and the street guys who make uncle crackey add procaine, extra soda, etc in the mix/melt so half the time ppl who enjoy that stuff are smoking on a shitmix!

For even faster and larger 'hits' one could use one of them fancy weed smoking rigs with a bucket.  Heat the nailbucket up until very hot, get ready now! Bang it off the nail and inhale at the same time.  Hexen 'rung the bells' this way before.  Its probably not the healthiest thing to do (uncle crackey is an unhealthy bastard) but if its what floats your boat, what am I to judge?

Something is going wrong with my primate brain as well. Similar type scenario.  Did we all over do it? Have we mutated our 'melons'?
« Last Edit: September 18, 2022, 02:17:44 AM by d00d »

Offline jacolives

• Dominant Wasp
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2022, 02:31:21 AM »
Hahahaha; Pink 'Coca' comes from generally one thing - overshooting PH when salting out.  It makes grey alien freebase too!

That or some eedjit used the fruit flavor dextrose with pink coloring and ruined it all.

No magic here.

Unless its the not-Coca... pink Columbia mystery bag! Just pray there is no scopolamine in it!

Yeah, the vice special about Tuci showed how lame it is: just some idiots mixing together everything haphazardly on the stove in a frying pan. Seems like a recipe for overdose especially if the decide to mix in fentanyl.  It's amazing: there's pure fish scale coke for $5/gram (or less) a medium they're buying pink trash...

I’m not sure I believe this.  Vice’s recent reporting on drugs .. shit , ALWAYS has been atrocious they are just trying to be sensational .
quisieron enterrarnos, sin saber que eramos semilla

Offline d00d

• Founding Wasp
  • Forum Moron
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2022, 03:51:07 AM »
Anything with VICE is dodgy journalism.

Its sheer stupidity was passed down through its creator.

How a hipster music/fashion/art free magazine created by a neo-nazi became a 'credible' news outlet is beyond any logic.

Offline Kasey Jones

• Subordinate Wasp
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2022, 07:47:12 PM »
I agree, spreading 'the gospel of IV' is not cool.

Too many have gone down that path and never came back.

Find a way to smoke it if you are a daredevil that needs immediate satisfaction. High bioavailabiliy, nearly instant effects in mostly all cases.

I know very few who have beat the IV demon, put the pins down for good. I salute you!

Tsath RIP'd? Shame, he seemed very intelligent yet quite troubled.  Hope he found his peace in death.

The sad truth is: I've burned out my dopamine receptors and I'll never be able to enjoy coke the way I did 33 years ago.  It's really not worth the risk

Did you make uncle crackey yourself? By bicarb? ammonia? KOH? carbonate? Did you ensure it was nicely melted to a dark orange disk at the bottom of the pot? The white devil used to make uncle crackey is of seriously poor quality in this era.  The cartels whack that shit up with so much trash and the street guys who make uncle crackey add procaine, extra soda, etc in the mix/melt so half the time ppl who enjoy that stuff are smoking on a shitmix!

For even faster and larger 'hits' one could use one of them fancy weed smoking rigs with a bucket.  Heat the nailbucket up until very hot, get ready now! Bang it off the nail and inhale at the same time.  Hexen 'rung the bells' this way before.  Its probably not the healthiest thing to do (uncle crackey is an unhealthy bastard) but if its what floats your boat, what am I to judge?

Something is going wrong with my primate brain as well. Similar type scenario.  Did we all over do it? Have we mutated our 'melons'?

I usually drip liquid ammonia until it stops precipitating and wait for the gumball in the bottom.  Then cool the spoon with ice.  I've never had enough patience to extract with ether. 

Part of the addictiveness of the needle is the entire blood in the syringe followed by tasting it in the mouth etc.  You can become quite the needle freak (always wanting to shoot things that shouldn't necessarily be shot. Shooting half grams of pure.mdma for instance ruins X very quickly. The magic is replaced with a low grade speed feeling and an inability.to.sleep or easily.pee....not so.fun:(

Like Oscar wilde wrote:  each man kills the thing he loves...

Offline d00d

• Founding Wasp
  • Forum Moron
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2022, 01:16:50 PM »
Ah cool. Yeah when this ape gets captured out in the wild, he does not enjoy when humans experiment on him with highly illegal drugs administered through IV.

This is why I dwell in caves for the most part.  I know these 'special effects' you speak of with the IV admin of active compounds.  Yes, that is how one puts one foot in the grave, it is good, but dangerous it is.  The risk outweighs the reward.  If you can poke it, you can probably smoke it.  And if you smoke it right, sounds like you will be alright.

Offline Flashtrax

• Larvae
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2023, 06:01:57 AM »
What they sell for 10$ in colombia got nothing to do with 2-cb maybe a K/mdma mix but it's not a special experience. Don't understand the purpose of discussing coke if you can't snort it because of burn nasal and when you smoke it you end up living just to smoke one pipe after the other... What's the idea behing this molecule? And why did you smoke a base that is made from the Hydrochloryde salt it's more enjoyable and have a better toast to smoke the cocaine base (bazooka) as it comes first in production and at low prices?

Offline Trivity

• Pupae
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2023, 02:24:02 AM »

If the formula was random it wouldn't have singular organizations getting rich off it. Any dealer can take random run-off and dye it pink. If we assume the whole show wasn't BS then the least BS claim would be the "Tuci '''Queen'''" claiming that it follows a formula

It being MDMA + Ket makes a lot of sense in that context. It could also be DI-X (Opiate + Meth + Coke) judging by the price, if you want to follow a certain crank-brained logic about ancient nazi revenge plots out of argentina.

Offline Shy Guy

• Subordinate Wasp
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2023, 03:06:53 AM »
Tusi is a mix bag of chems. It is also colored pink. It has nothing to do with over acidification. Last weekend, I hung out with some users and watched them have a good time while I only partook in straight Ketamine.

The original Tusi was a mix of MDMA and a little 2CB. Doses are never measured. They just do bumps. If you have ever seen Colombians party you will understand that they are on a whole different level.   

Retail prices here:

Ketamine - $50-55 USD/Gram
MDMA - $50-60 USD/Gram

Tusi Concoction - $100 USD/Gram

Funny how marketing works.

Now there are other Tusi mixes on the local market here: a green one and yellow one. They can also contain aromas and flavors.

Offline jacolives

• Dominant Wasp
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2023, 04:45:54 AM »
Seen analysis on several samples and last couple years the majority of them have been some combination of ketamine and mdma, usually with something else in there as well. Caffeine, MSM… whatever really.

I think if you look at a harm reduction database like drugsdata.org it will confirm this.

Some years ago it was MDMA and 2cb but I haven’t seen a recent report of that and definitely haven’t seen a sample.

Offline Lab_Rat

• Subordinate Wasp
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2023, 04:49:30 AM »
A user recently described to me without knowing what '2C-b' or "MDA/MDMA" was, although knew "Molly", described "Tucci" as euphoric but "tweaking" and felt like everything was "Like a movie" having the intial dose only last an hour. Maybe American Tucci users are getting 4MMC that's dyed?

Offline jacolives

• Dominant Wasp
« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2023, 04:34:19 PM »
A user recently described to me without knowing what '2C-b' or "MDA/MDMA" was, although knew "Molly", described "Tucci" as euphoric but "tweaking" and felt like everything was "Like a movie" having the intial dose only last an hour. Maybe American Tucci users are getting 4MMC that's dyed?

Well, what I described in my post is in America.  Ran on FT-IR.

Or as I also said check drugsdata.org or other sites.

Instead of speculating, we can just do analysis and find out.

If anyone wants some analized, send me a DM I will tell you where to send it and it will get done for free.

Offline YellowJacket

• Larvae
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2023, 09:58:38 AM »
....actually now, it's just ketamine  HCL 50% and MDA HCL 50%  and its colored pink......java

It usually contains:

- Ketamine
- Caffeine
- MDMA

sometimes with cocaine, MDA, bk-EBDB, 3-MMC, and once in a blue moon 2C-B, N-Acetyl-MDMA or methamphetamine thrown in as well...

These mixtures are known as "Tucibi", "Tuci", "Tusi", "2C-B" or "Pink Cocaine"

Refs
1. https://drugsdata.org/results.php?search_field=all&s=tuci
2. https://drugsdata.org/results.php?search_field=all&s=tusi