Author Topic: Things to never create or consume  (Read 29081 times)

Offline Newton2.0

• Subordinate Wasp
Re: Things to never create or consume
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2021, 09:10:36 PM »
Sounds like another victory for prohibition! Damn!
Mustache Rides: $5

Offline d00d

• Founding Wasp
  • Forum Moron
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2021, 06:03:20 AM »
I've been thinking about making some nbomes, seems so simple when you already have 2c-b. The therapeutic index and low dosage scares me, so will probably never make this.

The NBOHs seem to be a bit safer from anecdotal experience. I wouldn't like seeing those on the streets either though. Although the NBOMes can probably be consumed in a relatively safe manner in the lower dosage range by meticulous experimenters, I'd be a bit scared of having a difficult time due to their image.

As for the explosive one, Hemetsberger time ;)

A little birdie told the hive mind that certain NBOH analogs are quite tolerable in comparison to their NBOMe cousins.  Perhaps the paranoia gripped everyone before NBOH's got a chance.  Tried tested and true by the finest of space monkeys.
Greater knowledge through stupidity

Offline jacolives

• Dominant Wasp
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2021, 05:01:15 PM »
Not sure how to word this exactly, but I think ones motivation for producing any compound should be looked at and how these possibly could possibly play out in the future.  I am speaking about the allure of money of course.  I think there’s nothing wrong with making a buck.  If someone can make something, and there’s someone that wants to buy it - great.  I would even say that this is a good thing for the world depending on what that something is - although if that something is such a good thing for the world it would probably be better to just give it away.  But at any rate, if your mind works in a certain way it is very ease to seize upon an idea and immediately see how it could be done bigger and for cheaper and how equipment could be fabricated to do it on a very large scale.  Then you do it, succeed and receive a large amount of money as your reward.  If you’re like me, it’s not even the money but the huge fucking dopamine hit of succeeding in this endeavor that is the real reward. So why not do it again?  And then again and again and again.  It’s easy to become an addict to and a slave to this much in the same way that one becomes a slave to a drug like heroin.  Maybe this is because I’m criminal minded, I’m aware that while many are technically breaking the law not everyone is criminal minded, and gets off on “sticking it to the man”.  If you have these tendencies, I advise you to stay away from commercial production.  Especially when sources start appearing out of nowhere.  “Look guey we’ll get you everything you need!” - DON’T DO IT!  ITS A FUCKING TRAP!

Of course what would I do if someone approached me and said “hey we got this ergotamine!” ..? I don’t know that’s a hard one.
quisieron enterrarnos, sin saber que eramos semilla

Offline crimson_king

• Subordinate Wasp
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2021, 06:04:24 PM »
I will mention EA-3167 and EA-2277, both of which are powerful anticholinergics that cause full blown delirium. The former has a duration of 5-10 days (source: wiki and references therin) and the latter has both been found in Iranian military stockpiles and blamed for the Moscow theatre terrorist ordeal (although now the general consensus seems to be opioid analogues). The worst part is that they were designed to be non-lethal! Not something anyone would want to make, but interesting nonetheless.

Offline carl

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
  • circular pastry filled with hazelnut crime
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2021, 06:06:12 PM »
Yeah we had those in our guess the molecule game :D

They are truly horrific compounds.

I still have to make a low potency deliriant from benzilic acid.
Just for the record.
I would suggest that you guys share information like it was the last day on Earth.  This information slowdown is all because of all that dumb unwillingness to share.  That is where the DEA is winning.  There goal is you not talking to each other.  Let the information flow.  I  promise we will always be 2 steps ahead of DEA chemists if we just keep sharing information
Real bees just hear the buzzing and it doesn´t ever stop. Ever.

Offline Mrbovinejony

• Founding Wasp
  • Seaweed hugger
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2021, 06:15:07 PM »
What deleriant is that from benzylic acid? Similar to DPH?
The Germans express it nicely: “Hunger ist der beste Koch,”
which means that a hungry man at table will not complain about quality. - Max Gergel

May all the gods of furious strong be with you as you crunch opponents, and live like a windrammer as you fuck

Offline carl

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2021, 06:19:59 PM »
What, many deliriants are made from benzilic acid, notably BZ?
I will esterify with dimethylaminoethanol simply.

Every other deliriant is a tropic acid/ and scopine/tropinol ester.
I would suggest that you guys share information like it was the last day on Earth.  This information slowdown is all because of all that dumb unwillingness to share.  That is where the DEA is winning.  There goal is you not talking to each other.  Let the information flow.  I  promise we will always be 2 steps ahead of DEA chemists if we just keep sharing information

Offline crimson_king

• Subordinate Wasp
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2021, 06:59:02 PM »
Some of the phenylpropene derivatives like myristicin and elemicin are mildly anticholinergic. I think they are what's thought to be responsible for nutmeg trips.

Online Vesp

• Administrator
  • Founding Wasp
    • The Vespiary
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2021, 07:52:30 PM »
This probably makes the list if it isn't mentioned yet.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimethylheptylpyran
Vespiary Archive: https://anonfiles.com/LcP9E4Y9u6/backup-2021-12-01_zip

Bitcoin: 1VespJ7dUtwMmvz6oDsMFDzs18kML58UV

Monero: 423c1FAdzQKPQRZEnsK84vSff7M8hCZoR16dvBkzFev3PwEDpLhgneHYyscUgmyVtyXyjMgLjhpGiePKZks16iN95UwXUKk

Offline carl

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2021, 07:55:52 PM »

I made the olivetol for the 1,1-dimethyl analogue, and the fucking coppers took it away! :(

I would definitely make that drug.
Don't believe the wiki propaganda :D
I enjoyed the spice stuff when it still contained HU-210.

Offline squirreltagnew

• Larvae
  • Nattering Nabob of Negativism
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2021, 08:58:22 PM »
I'm surprised no one mentioned teratogens.
I mean sure, I take them on most days but I bet at least some of you would rather steer clear of such stuff.

As for amphetamine azide, I think the free hydrazoic acid problem might be worse than the explosive risks.

The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.

Online Vesp

• Administrator
  • Founding Wasp
    • The Vespiary
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2021, 09:31:43 PM »

I made the olivetol for the 1,1-dimethyl analogue, and the fucking coppers took it away! :(

It's the duration that freaks me out. I've had bad experiences with pot, and the idea that you might take too large of a dose and have a bad time for 2-3 days just doesn't sound like a feature in anyway.

Honestly, I think a great strategy for psychedelic drugs in general would be to lower their duration.
If there was an easy to dose shroom like experience that lasted only an hour or two, I think it would be... a big hit socially.
I suppose a limiting factor to psych use is how much free time you need for them, and newbies may be worried. A shorter duration would open more people up to more experimentation.

I wonder if there are any safe, easy to dose short duration psychedelics?
Vespiary Archive: https://anonfiles.com/LcP9E4Y9u6/backup-2021-12-01_zip

Bitcoin: 1VespJ7dUtwMmvz6oDsMFDzs18kML58UV

Monero: 423c1FAdzQKPQRZEnsK84vSff7M8hCZoR16dvBkzFev3PwEDpLhgneHYyscUgmyVtyXyjMgLjhpGiePKZks16iN95UwXUKk

Offline jacolives

• Dominant Wasp
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2021, 09:40:15 PM »

It's the duration that freaks me out. I've had bad experiences with pot, and the idea that you might take too large of a dose and have a bad time for 2-3 days just doesn't sound like a feature in anyway.

Honestly, I think a great strategy for psychedelic drugs in general would be to lower their duration.
If there was an easy to dose shroom like experience that lasted only an hour or two, I think it would be... a big hit socially.
I suppose a limiting factor to psych use is how much free time you need for them, and newbies may be worried. A shorter duration would open more people up to more experimentation.

I wonder if there are any safe, easy to dose short duration psychedelics?

Apparently AMT can be smoked though I can’t seem to get any info on how long this is in duration compared to taking it orally.  Don’t have my copy of Tihkal in front of me either.  2C-B is relatively  short acting in my experience.  I would think somewhere in the world of all of those different ring substituted phenethylamine as, an ethoxy instead of methoxy here or there I would think one of them would be shorter acting.  I tried a couple different NBOH compounds can’t recall which ones, but they were made from a Tweetio (as Shulgin called them), so there’s actually quite a lot to explore.

Actually I should add something to that, but I think it says in the book that the 2-ethoxy compounds in the 2C family, while weaker, were shorter in duration.  Given that the NBOH and NBOMe compounds are typically much stronger than their parent phenethylamine I would think there might be something there. Say, 2C-D-NBOH with an ethyl ether on the ring instead of methyl.  Of course it’s hard to find information out about some of these compounds despite being at one point or other available on the commercial market somewhere.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2021, 09:45:27 PM by jacolives »
quisieron enterrarnos, sin saber que eramos semilla

Offline timescale7017

• Pupae
  • What've you got there?
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2021, 10:42:20 PM »
If you’re like me, it’s not even the money but the huge fucking dopamine hit of succeeding in this endeavor that is the real reward. So why not do it again?  And then again and again and again.  It’s easy to become an addict to and a slave to this much in the same way that one becomes a slave to a drug like heroin.

This, absolutely. I can say without a doubt that the synthetic pursuit of psychoactive chemicals has been the most rewarding aspect of my (admittedly short) life.

Which brings to mind Eleusis:

Months went by with no sign of the DEA. Slowly but surely my co-conspirator convinced me to start up again. She used the very persuasive argument that since I had started manufacturing, no one would buy anything else (I was a fanatic about quality, I never cut my MDMA, and I made sure that every dose was 100-110mg for the best possible experience). It really didn\rquote t take much convincing, though, because once you start, I don't believe you can stop until you are *caught*. It is too seductive, way too seductive. Viddy well, little brothers, viddy well (c.f.- A Clockwork Orange).
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Offline Butterfly

• Larvae
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2021, 10:43:06 PM »
This man was told he was buying Demerol, but whoever cooked it didn't know or care that they were also creating something that can actually destroy a person more thoroughly than most chemical weapons.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l720wreghqo
Know the limitations of your knowledge and never create something you aren't certain is safe for human consumption.

Offline carl

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2021, 08:46:08 AM »
The man who destroyed his brain cooked some reverse ester of pethidine himself and let the reaction run too hot, resulting in some dehydration to MTPT instead of esterification.
He developed a coke habit later(not surprising, with his damaged dopamine system) and died by suicide.
If he did some analysis on the stuff, even just TLC, he would have seen that his product contains something else.