Author Topic: Substance Warning: 2-Methyl-AP-237. Numerous intoxications and hospitalizations  (Read 9240 times)

Offline java

• Founding Wasp

hxxps://rc-scene.com/2020/11/04/substance-warning-2-methyl-ap-237-numerous-intoxications-and-hospitalizations-reported-avoid/
"If you like yourself....then take care of yourself"

Offline jacolives

• Dominant Wasp
Java it is a remarkable coincidence that I was just in the process of posting a thread regarding a different class of compounds:

https://academic.oup.com/jat/advance-article/doi/10.1093/jat/bkab117/6430787

These so called “Nitazenes”.  I have a feeling they will become more prevalent on the market in the next couple of years.  Any ideas on preemptive measures that could be supported to keep people safe?  A company called BTNX makes simple (though expensive) test strips that will detect fentanyl in street samples (and urine),  but this is a whole different class of compounds.

Not trying to hijack your thread.
quisieron enterrarnos, sin saber que eramos semilla

Offline pogue

• Larvae
I was just discussing the chemical structure of 2-methyl-ap237 and it's parent compound ap-237 in a thread in another section of the forum:
https://www.thevespiary.org/talk/index.php?topic=19445.0

Offline Mrbovinejony

• Founding Wasp
  • Seaweed hugger
I have learned many new anal masterbation techniques thanks to you
The Germans express it nicely: “Hunger ist der beste Koch,”
which means that a hungry man at table will not complain about quality. - Max Gergel

May all the gods of furious strong be with you as you crunch opponents, and live like a windrammer as you fuck

Offline capnzronrico

• Subordinate Wasp
I have learned many new anal masterbation techniques thanks to you

The comment coupled with your profile pic gave me the best laugh I have had today.

Offline asdet0281

• Larvae
i had this a few times by now, standard dose is around 40mg without opioid tolerance, very light and short duration. after 4 consecutive redoses the body doesnt like it anymore. its a really shitty and weak opioid but its really hard to get into dangerous situations with it.