Author Topic: Clandestine chemistry and mental health  (Read 25375 times)

Offline goauld

• Pupae
Re: Clandestine chemistry and mental health
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2022, 01:28:29 PM »

I think I prefer to have a physical location that I can leave instead of always having the stuff around. Of course this is a bit of a luxury.

In the usa, buying domestic is generally advisable since the act of importing listed chems is highly frowned upon... if you're willing to do a lot of research into otc products you can get most of what you need (on a personal scale. Commercial is a different matter), with some exceptions.

You're right, a static lab definitely has advantages. By mobile, I meant that I can hide the lab where no one is looking for it, and of course I also work at home.

What about methylamine and phenylacetic acid, is that available over the counter in the US? Does it vary from state to state how easy it is to get chemicals? I was thinking of moving to Texas, what is the situation like there? And how is it with glass equipment, I had read earlier in the Hive that you can get in trouble if you buy reflux coolers? xD

Offline spice

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
  • Investigate it
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2022, 01:32:44 PM »
When I lived in Texas in the 1980s you could be charged with a felony for buying or posession of a 3 neck flask....Texas probably isn't where you wanna be....anywhere in the southern USA is a police trap.

Bee warned.
Real bees just hear the buzzing and it doesn´t ever stop. Ever.

Offline Badacid

• Larvae
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2022, 05:16:24 PM »
Yup thanks America for your holy, needless, reckless and ignorant war on drugs!

60-70 years on and all they’ve done is make it much much worse, when, ffs will they lay down their arms?!?

It’s human nature to experiment, you take it away from people, they’ll find away around it, as we do.
Meth - The drug that humanity was left with after the DEA’s war on drugs. The blood is on their hands, not ours! Cheap nasty shit, having said that, I dabble 😜 but I’d prefer something decent!

Offline Flashtrax

• Larvae
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2022, 02:28:34 AM »
Have nothing to say, so sorry but links below is according to me and the community involved the most complete and trusted reliable ressource elaborated by a whole team of experts in anonymity vs security in one place. Because RL is dangerous but the code, script and program tools they have also is a devil.

Hope the link will last longer enough so you can DL because pdf is 40MB (no metadata):

hxxps://anonfiles.com/LeKfV7w2y3/guide_cleaned_pdf

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
for those already gone too far here is "How to Diseappear and Start a New Life" a bit old and trivial but still cool to have some fun and change your mind! indeed:
hxxps://anonfiles.com/901cW5weyb/new_life_cleaned_pdf

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WARNING: do not take this to the 1st degree because the Mossad or the Emirates are not interested in you however you will find many essential manipulations to execute As Soon As Possible.
Don't sleep with your ennemy:-)
----------
*$*
« Last Edit: July 12, 2022, 04:35:03 AM by Flashtrax »

Offline Flashtrax

• Larvae
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2022, 10:07:58 AM »
excuse me the first link is without metadata but all internal PDF links are dead.

Here is the original proper version:
hxxps://anonfiles.com/ze8bP7yfy1/guide_pdf

*$*