Author Topic: trans-4-MAR synth w/o cyanogenbromide writeup!  (Read 29799 times)

trans4mar

shorter high using toulene as recrystal??????????
« Reply #100 on: January 27, 2004, 01:13:00 AM »
Please for give any spelling, grammer mistakes.  Long day and fucked up.........

Anyway i Took my final step powder from this reaction and gave a couple gs to a friend or two. They and i as well experienced.....fck it, we all got horney as hell. None of us even talked that weekend, but all had the same reaction.

SWIM has done this reaction several times before and some batches make you really horney. NOW WAS THAT JUST MENTAL, or does one of the 4mar isos make you horney, and due to varying experiments, at different temps, maybe one type became the majority iso. made in the reaction.

ALSO.......

I took some laqure thinner(HD shit with toulene in it)boiled the thinner, as is, on the stove in a shot glass oil bath. once boiling i put in some 4mar powder i knew had other shit(sodium carbonate,MSM and shut up this isnt getting sold so i tried the msm to see what the product would look like.)anyway

The powder almost all disolved and clouded the clear thinner.  The stuff that didnt disolve all collected at teh bottom during boiling and i left it there.  I let the shot glass cool a minute and poured the cloudy liquid on top onto a plate.  the soilds at the bottom of the shot glass i just let dry. It burned like shit on a foil and i wouldnt take it. Not quite sure what it is, but i put 3g MSM in and its about 3 1/2g of shit.

The clouded/clear liquid put on the plate evaporated to nice clouded crystals that SHINE LIKE NOTHING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!

They almost glowed with shine, but the high doesnt last as long as the final step product. Any thoughts on any of this?????????????????????ANYWAY i hope that made some sense.

Rhodium

The DUH award...
« Reply #101 on: January 27, 2004, 06:26:00 AM »
The isomer ratio will be the same, regardless of how you perform the cyanate synthesis. The purity may differ though if you do not recrystallize or purify by other means. Why are you cutting the product with MSM? Of course the effects will differ if you dilute the product...

trans4mar

well now i know, thanks
« Reply #102 on: January 27, 2004, 11:36:00 AM »
Ill be the first to stand up and say i dont know shit about chemistry, but i came here to learn and thats what im doing.

I just put the MSM in a couple recryst. one with pure ISO and one with that laqure thinner with the toulene in it. This isnt going to anyone and i trash all the product that isnt pure or that i put MSM in, just having some fun.

I realize your mood before taking a substance has alot to do with how you experience the drug. Maybe that explains the different effects. Ill try some other things to recrystalize it and clean it up.  Shit i bet i have wasted over 2oz trying different things.

Anyone have any suggestions on cleaning it up they'd like me to try or any recrystalize suggestions.  People round here dont want 4mar so im just playing around with it. 

Ill try whatever, but please no chems i cant get around the local area.   ;)

trans4mar

the SMOKEABLE myth
« Reply #103 on: February 10, 2004, 01:20:00 AM »