Author Topic: very frustrated, will this work?  (Read 2395 times)

superman

very frustrated, will this work?
« on: July 26, 2004, 01:17:00 AM »
i'm frustrated to hell with my recent pseudo extractions as i've obtained less than a gram of pristine stuff and only a couple g's of less than ideal quality pseudo.   

so i'm thinking of saying fuck it,   whipping up sum HI and doing a rxn of say 2.5g pseudo FB, 6ml 57% HI, 2g MBRP so i have a little fuel to get me over this hump of dissappointment and frustration and get sum more motherfucking materials.

as well,   would i be able to skimp on the RP,   perhaps half it if i were to double the amount of 57% HI used?   matchbooks are a bitch, and HI is so damn cheap and easy.

if my doctor wasn't on vacation i'd have sum yummy NARIs to fuel this endeavour,   as it is these poor results are getting me down

ChemoSabe

Sparkly Light at the End of the Tunnel
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2004, 01:42:00 AM »
This year has been the worst ever concerning the severity of the new gakks. Somehow some bees actually do weather the storms and eventually see light at the end of the gakk tunnels.

Swim recalls being ready to give up the game at the advent of the neweer PEGs two years ago but, like always, at the last moment light seems to start shining in.

Sparkly crystally white light.

I'm certain many have called it quits at the advent of each new gakk that's come through. And for many this might actually bee a good thing.

A 2.5 gm reaction won't go far and in my book it's not worth the returns had from it but all aspects of how one goes about this hobby are an individual deal and each swim here has got to make their own judgement calls about what's really worth what to them.

If the psuedo is truly clean it will work fine. If running a rxn to get backabout a gram in return is worth it for you then surely proceed with it.

We can all only really answer for ourselves the many questions this'all poses.

One bee's opinion might be complete BS to another. And both might be correct within their own world of experience.

PS. I am particularly impressed with the new crop of younger bees here who seemingly are turning out to bee more innovative and "ground breaking" than many of the veterans.

barkingburro

did i read that correctly?
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2004, 03:29:00 AM »
dkid u say HI is so cheap and easy and mbrp is a bitch.... uhm, if you already have HI (and make with the details on cherap and easy) then your rp needs are only for reflux and reconveting the i2 into HI again. so if you want to forgo the rp all together you can with an excess of HI. i don't know the exact number off hand but i think that half again the amount of HI would be enough. i'm still wondering where is your HI coming from?

superman

you read that right. KI is relatively cheap,...
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2004, 04:44:00 AM »
you read that right.   KI is relatively cheap,   half kg was around $50 canadian i think.   and phosphoric is something like $12/half litre.

pretty cheap in my books,   and i'm a broke ass mofo :)