Author Topic: Blue Meth?  (Read 2616 times)

fastsally

Blue Meth?
« on: April 07, 2004, 11:44:00 PM »

ChemoSabe

Got Allergies?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2004, 04:56:00 AM »
I'd bet some decent dough that blue meth also has a decent dose of antihistamine along for the ride.

search on guifenesin and chlorpheniramine and see what that turns up.

Another safe bet is that the blue toned stuff sure ain't pure.

morpheus

Psuedo isn't only active
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2004, 06:45:00 AM »
SWim goes with ChemoSabe and raises the bet that the gup
had trip.,guy or other antihistamines.Check Geezmeisters posts.He is quite successful removing it via solvents.
Someone once told me that ChemoSabe means son of bitch.
So Tonto was telling the lone Ranger off.Is this true?

stereoIsomer

Instead of the emerald OZ....
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2004, 03:57:00 PM »
Let me guess.... it turns blue but only strangely when it's molten / liquid (ie melted in the bowl) ?

Anyway, we saw a whole lot of that floating around for cheap, hence the tradeoff- and while i passed on the "30 buck dope" opportunity in favor of searching for any ANY enterprising individual who could look me in the eye and demand an honest benjamin in return for some shards...

It's weird trying to negotiate UPWARDS for both price & quality. I find myself asking resident sleazeball if he knows some even shadier guys with actual stuff.

I FOR ONE AM "FED UP" with getting this Asparagus / Brussel Sprout flavored dope. I dont mind it turns green or blue, but dont make my peeepee smell funny-

Ok so on average the crizzzzak we get is cut to hell. In what has been a nearly 24 hour USTFSE session (see i finally did score some cut dope, but its the best cut dope i've had in a few months- but not even close to the unadulterated thing.... alack)

which brings me to....
This persistant issue of wishing / dreaming / masterbating over the idea of being able to clean up the crap I get served every time from the corn-o-copia of the almighty meth-basket, with arms outstreched and faces of diversity and even dope of a different colors!!!!! Yes- pink champagne, the blue shit.... (did they use colemans fuel as an np ???) and ultimately the ASPARAGUS shit, which even if it's reasonably cut like 10:1 instead of 100:1 which i've come to accept as "decent stufff!!! woohooo!!" -- still makes me dry heave late in the day when it all gathers on my uvulum (day 4, etc) ...

I expect to be flamed on this issue, that being said, my basic philosophical principles and strategy for broaching this conversation are as follows:

1) Cutting agents are literally the bane of my existance.
2) I would gladly lay down my life if for some reason it were necessary such that my friends (and any of you) would never have to buy ASPARAGUS DOPE or BLUE Lagoon dope, or LOW-Tide Flavor dope.... NO! just the cat-piss henceforth.
(i just want one last week to tweak and then i'd do whatever the sacrificial thing was.)
3) So I'm building this question without invoking the issue of HOW To Cut (dont care, and see item 2 above..) and also I dont think anyone actually has to divulge the common agents, since I'm interested in trying a couple of possible techniques to clean up stuff.... and happy to try 20 different projects if people suggest them.

I propose in return that I create a flow chart type process, something similar to the service that dance-safe offers- so that ANYONE (newbie chemist or otherwise) who is interested can check a periodic and very current list of clean up procedures.

So, it would go like this- if your stuff burns rainbow color on glass, i might have an aswer for that, or if your guy tried to "flavor" the dope with coconut oil air freshner scent (as mine did for a while until boot in the ass...) then there might be some "Better Housekeeping" seal of approval MethOds for cleaning up your act!!!

I guess i came away from the UTFSE on this one issue with not as much process & discusion as i thought I would have found- and essentially one reigning champion technique:::

BOIL (ANHYDROUS)ACETONE over your powders and discard solution of Acetone which contains ALL the impurities, cutting agents, etc.

in reality, using lab grade acetone (which was needlessly dried anyway with CaSo4 and epsom salts... 2 respective occasions... I'm not anal..)

It would appear that the unwanted gaaak largely, if not entirely remained behind to babysit the teenager b/c really pretty clean (tasting & smoking) shards of either meth, or iodo-meth or maybe i just get really high off unreacted pseudo... but what was left after the acetone cooled for a moment were very instesting ice storm particles that had precipitated, crashing out as the acetone went room temp. There wasn't a huge amount- so this would have been in the category of 10% loss of product, masybe less... it was noticeable only once the results of 3 seperate trials (each having slightly different test conditions to see if varying up the technique / quanties of acetone / dirty shabu made any difference (which it did not apparently).

So, it appears to me that at least 2 diff adulterants that I abhor but nonetheless am "forced" to consume are not very solubule in Acetone, and are soluble in dH20, and Methanol / Denatured Alky. (maybe they are the same but manifest oddly or have a Jeckyl & Hyde thing going...)

So if anyone has some suggestions apart from hitting the UTFSE again- I am doing this anyway, believe me, i will totally punish myself if i've been negligent there...

In the meantime, is the only thing one can do... recrystallize ??? I'm thinking about lab grade acetone and methanol and leaving in the freezer for a week or so like back days of micro-orgo where you'd have to let the crystals form over the span of a couple of months in deep freeze ?

Someone was mentioning that liquid nitrogen is used to gas MethHCL that is final product - as a fast way of recrystallizing with a 2-phase solvent system... and someone else asked about using gum remover instead of LN2, which sounds a little funny to me that someone would just sort of guess gum remover was all good... but it got me thinking about some of the foul FOWL foul tastes our gear has been out-gassing on the leftern part of the country for about a year now... I know people who are cold-turkeying walking away from it all- saying, Hey- as amazing and freaaking great that stuff used to be ? I cant do another lung full of brussel sprouts...

helP! thanks!

i love you guys.

fastsally

Feeling Blue...(and sleepy)
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2004, 06:41:00 PM »
Wow! You hit the nail on the head...Turns blue only when heated.  Out of the bag it's got a slightly yellowish tint and like a coarse sand with few crystals...Any Clean-up ideas would be great!  Thanks again for the insight!

Ganzas2003

not cleaned pfed.
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2004, 06:40:00 AM »
pseudo wasnt clean enough or maybe no little pfed was there when reacted if u get only sleep...swim got blue, green and pink for a few times...when not so cleaned pfed was used...small amounts thou...got speedy ;) ...clean better or use pills WITHOUT antihistamine.

ChemoSabe

Recryst
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2004, 09:51:00 AM »
Ganzas (who I keep wanting to call Gonzo) is correct about the the antihistamines which cause the blue/green colors when vaporized being best removed before the precursor is reacted.

This is easiest done by boiling the psuedo/E in acetone and then filtering. Since meth is far more soluble in acetone than it's precursors acetone is not an ideal medium to separate these antihistaines after the reaction is done.

If meth is cleaned by boiling in acetone _alot_ of meth will go with the acetone so if it's done save the acetone and expect a massive decrease in end product.

But recrystalization is what will still make a vast improvement to the meth with the blue/green vaporization tendencies. There will still be some antihistamine that will recrystallize along with the meth but it'll will be far superior in quality than what you started with.

Post 498966

(ChemoSabe: "Worlock's Response to a Similar Problem", Stimulants)

PS to Ganzas - when I see your name I now think of Ted Nugent's ancient double live LP which I now think of as "The Double Live Ganzas"

geezmeister

the green blues
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2004, 01:29:00 PM »
The green blues are caused by tripolidine. The blue blues are caused by chloropheneramine maleate. Both yield to acetone boils for some reason, which I neither know nor understand, but all same accept with the same degree of certainty that Zooloft not only is a great antidepressant, it also contributes to temporary impotence, which is more depressing than the depression it was taken for.

If you simply can't stand to smoke it, then snort it. Does wonders for stuffy noses. Or you can boil in acetone, then recrystallize.

It works to rid you of the green and blue blues better than zooloft works to undepress you. Guaranteed.