Author Topic: Newbie Anhydrous Ammonia Question  (Read 2327 times)

SPAMMER

Newbie Anhydrous Ammonia Question
« on: June 30, 2004, 04:26:00 AM »
SWIM has talked to several people in the joint (hillbilly type) that talk about cooking with A.A., and they just describe the acquisition of A.A. as filling up a propane tank, turning it upside down, and letting the liquid A.A. run out of the propane tank, and using it at that point. Nowhere did any of them talk of a compression/vapor device like as in Mr Clean's complete birch.

Tell me what's right..?

Rhodium

Dangerous practice
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2004, 05:18:00 AM »
This thread is suggested reading for you:

Post 295086 (missing)

(Rhodium: "ammonia in a propane tank", Stimulants)

cycosyince

yup
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2004, 06:24:00 AM »
Jes' toss sum that thar analhydrated ammonyuh in a dam' propane bottle an git sum that thar sudofederan cupla them fukin batrays with that lithimum shit, hail youl be all set fer one gret-big-o cajun crank-o-rama. Ol' fred tossed a crank rock tuh one them gaters' and it fukin chased him dam'neer all the way tuh the state line....

Hey! follow Rhodiums cue, you'll be alot better off. Anhydrous Ammonia ain't nothing to be fucking around with if you haven't any experience. Learn and live man learn and live. ;)

SPAMMER

tried reading the previous post link...
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2004, 04:46:00 AM »
hey, i'm really sorry, and i don't mean to bug... but from what i gathered, in Mr Clean's writeup I thought the term "fertilizer" as it applied to anhydrous ammonia was something totally different than what people are jacking from farms, etc... I would think that you should apply cold temperature to the tank to make it condense more as liquid before tilting it upside down, but... you can hear a swoosh sound of liquid in the tank when you pick it up or move it around... can't you? so why shouldn't you be able to just tilt it and dump (at least) some of it out?

I know that you might lose a lot of it, or even most as vapors, but can't you get some out that way? It would seem easier to me that way to get even just 20% of the tank each time and go refill up again as needed...

thanks in advance