Author Topic: Fish and Chicken Feed  (Read 2384 times)

Aura

Fish and Chicken Feed
« on: May 04, 2004, 09:14:00 PM »

Stonium

Real Deal
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2004, 09:37:00 PM »
You probably haven't found anything useful because there's nothing to talk about really. Extracting ephedrine from such sources (assuming that they actually exist in the first place) isn't worth the effort. The end result wouldn't justify the means.

Rhodium

This post is linked in the Stimulants Forum...
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2004, 09:38:00 PM »
This post is linked in the Stimulants Forum FAQ:

Post 307959 (missing)

(Rhodium: "DEA investigation of Ephedrine in Chicken Feed", Stimulants)

Aura

What about the fish food?
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2004, 09:51:00 PM »
Ok, another dumb question...I know the chicken feed thing is a myth but does anyone know anything about possibly extracting e from hatchery fish feed? I'm thinking that even if it were true like Stoni said....

Extracting ephedrine from such sources (assuming that they actually exist in the first place) isn't worth the effort. The end result wouldn't justify the means.

Thanks for the fast responses! You guys are quick  :)

Rhodium

Rather dense today, are we?
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2004, 10:37:00 PM »
Don't you see that the fish feed thing is just a variation of the same ridiculous urban legend? There would be even less reason to feed any ephedrine to fish than to poultry (on top of the fact that pouring ephedrine in a fish pond would rather make a super-dilute ephedrine solution than something the fish could actually feed on).

Unobtainium

Rather dense today, are we?
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2004, 03:20:00 AM »
Sadly I don't think this is only a random occurrance of stupidity in this person's life.

I've always wanted to feed fish jello because I think they might enjoy it. But thus far my attempts have not been sucessfull.