Author Topic: converting hashish oil into pill form  (Read 1811 times)

memphis12420

converting hashish oil into pill form
« on: November 10, 2003, 05:31:00 PM »
swim has been experimenting with hashish oil trying to see what it would take to turn into pill form therefor trying to reduce the "being caught" factor! does anybee know of any research or sites pretaining to this subject. used the fucking search engine but could find alot. ive found a ton of semi usefull material but all the help i could get on my quest to be high times man of the year would bee great!!

Gringo

hi
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2003, 12:24:00 PM »
Hi!

What do you want to achive with youre question?
I can Imagine that you want to know how to "syntesize" the Cannabinol, or not?

java

Re: making pills from cannabinol
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2003, 12:37:00 PM »
I would start with ..what's the active ingredient? what is it's properties as far as solubilities, then you can isolate it and crystallize tha active ingredient and mix it with some filler then go to the capsule filling or make a dye and get a bearing press with a 2 ton jack and press your pills.....this may get you thinking on ways to go for it...java

Rhodium

THC = oil
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2003, 11:49:00 AM »
None of the THC isomers are crystalline solids, and will thus always remain as oils. You can dissolve them in ethanol or absorb them onto an inert carrier, and then place i capsules, but you won't be able to press pills with any sizable amounts.

Omego_xx

cut your oil with powderd leaf or head [powder
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2003, 06:45:00 AM »
cut your oil with powderd leaf or head [powder it very finely so over dry just a bit atleast . keep adding til it handles well

moo

I think that is called hashish.
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2003, 07:03:00 AM »
I think that is called hashish.

Cook4Fun

Bubble Hash
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2003, 11:41:00 AM »
You'd be best off making some bubble hash.  Ummmmm. Soooo Goood.  Basically water filtration. 

Anyway go to www.bubblebag.com I personally think they have the best product and a good description of how everything works.  Although a little pricey compared to a homemade contraption (haven't had good luck with anything homemade the screen keeps fucking up with only a few uses, let me know if you make anything worth a shit) they do last long time if treated properly.

The hash honestly looks like some mud from a distance.  I don't keep my car too clean (its fucking nasty) and one day was pulled over with some on me.  Just threw it on the floor of my car, pig got out a dog, dog hit(?), pig scearched the car and found nothing.  Just be sure to burn what you think it my be before thowing it in something to smoke.