Author Topic: phosphorus acid  (Read 5042 times)

Inuyasha

phosphorus acid
« on: July 19, 2004, 02:34:00 AM »
What % phosphorus acid is in hydroponic PH down? There was no list on the bottle.

Has anyone successfully used Hydroponic PH down(orange liquid)+KI -> HI + pfed -> meth

12cheman12

Did you ever think that there are MANY ...
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2004, 02:46:00 AM »
Did you ever think that there are MANY differnt types of hydroponic PH down. How is anyone suppose to know how  much acid is in YOUR one?

Inuyasha

Swii didnt want to get flamed for "naming
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2004, 06:47:00 PM »
Swii didnt want to get flamed for "naming sources"
 How about...

Has anyone had a successful dream with any hydroponic PH down instead of rp?

Thx

ApprenticeCook

Stimulants forum.... ...
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2004, 09:09:00 PM »
Stimulants forum....

Post 408293

(Rhodium: "The Stimulants Forum FAQ", Stimulants)

Have a read and UTFSE.

Inuyasha

Sorry swii got too excited when he first read...
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2004, 11:54:00 PM »
Sorry swii got too excited when he first read about ph down.
Swim will boil his acid.

Post 466862

(Lucid_Dreamer: "Scotty.... "Determine the concentration...", Stimulants)

Edit :Fuck!

Ph down is phosphoric acid h3p04 not phosphorus acid h3p03.
Swii wants to import h3po3 is this watched? Otc?

Thx

ApprenticeCook

What country. It is in Oz.... -AC
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2004, 05:24:00 AM »
What country.
It is in Oz....

-AC

barkingburro

you'll prolly get rated as UTSFE anyway
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2004, 09:34:00 AM »
but here are some thoughts a: do a search on h3po3, there are a million or so posts on the subject. b: decide what country you are in, go to google and type in 13598-36-2 (this is the CAS aka Chemical American Standard number) and your country of origin, this will bring up an amazingly high number of hits. if that doesn't work try phosphonic acid (not phosphoric) or ortho-phosphorous or phosphorous acids. there are a million different resources besides this forum that are at your fingertips, you can learn how to and should use them prior to posting here as it'll get alot fewer bees pissed off at you. yeah i know that it takes time to go through post after post after post, but you know what we're not here for you to shortcut and jump to the front of the line. you wanna know how to do this shit and do it right? then learn to fucking spend some time reading through page after page after page of document. every-one else here has done it and frankly i for one am tired of giving away knowledge to any one who knows how to use a search engine. look we're all here to help one another but if you can't even do the basics of this shit which includes reading and using a fucking search engine, then you don't deserve the info we have. maybe i'm just coming across as a pompous ass, and if so - good. when you have the basics the come back and we'll talk. till then, cheers.

methyl_ethyl

CAS
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2004, 03:17:00 PM »
(this is the CAS aka Chemical American Standard number)

CAS refers to the Chemical Abstracts Service.

13598-36-2 is the (CASRN) Chemical Abstract Service Registry Number for H3PO3 Phosphorous Acid.

regards,

m_e

barkingburro

woops
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2004, 07:54:00 PM »
ok my mistake.... i'm not even sure where i got that from but i stand corrected. but everything else i said rang true :D

Inuyasha

Thank you for ur replies Swii is located below
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2004, 09:19:00 PM »
Thank you for ur replies
Swii is located below canada.

Swim has found places that sell phosphorus acid but dont want to order it from "chem suppliers".He is still looking for otc sources.

Is it ok to order from overseas suppliers?(Or have a friend send it)
Will phosphorus acid(or other phosphorus related items) be confiscated?

ApprenticeCook

unless they are restricted chemicals such as...
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2004, 09:51:00 PM »
unless they are restricted chemicals such as highly toxic stuff (some of them are) or explosive precursors etc they wont be actually taken from you... if they are on the shed's for drugs etc they are usually let past but you will be heavilly watched if they find anything else in your history like chem equip purchases, sassy purchase, or drug history with the LE.

-AC

barkingburro

well if you live below canada
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2004, 06:56:00 AM »
swibb suggests a thing or two. give up on the OTC idea for now. wanna know why? here's why : currently h3po3 is not a watched or controled chem. but its quite possible that it will someday be very soon. so take advanteg of the fact that with a lil preparedness you can order the stuff direct from a supplier in an amount that draws no suspicion and is large enough to last you a long time. and its alot easier.

Coitus

Storage
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2004, 07:26:00 AM »
How are you guys storing this shit?

In the freezer? I just got a few kilos and was wondering how to keep it fresh before I pop the cap on the Jar.

Thanks,

methyl_ethyl

RT
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2004, 05:49:00 PM »
H3PO3 storage from a UK MSDS:

Storage:
Store in a tightly closed container. Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from incompatible substances. Keep away from metals. Corrosives area. Do not store in metal containers.

Simple enough,

m_e