Author Topic: lidocaine or novocaine  (Read 6099 times)

assuck

lidocaine or novocaine
« on: August 27, 2001, 10:26:00 PM »
Where can a person obtain lidocaine or novocaine?

Alternative sources?

Bee well, raise hell

Skindeep_Assrash

Re: lidocaine or novocaine
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2001, 11:16:00 PM »
These drugs need a prescription to obtain. Or else get to9 know a dentist or doctor really well. You could try one of the many "Mexican" sources which sell prescription drugs to anyone with cash and an address. I wouldn't though. Why would you want these anyhow?

Assrash Ouch!

GhEttoKheM

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2001, 04:02:00 AM »
goto doctor.
doctor leaves room to fuck around.
you open cupboard of IV supplies.
needles and lidocaine mostly.

i have 0 new messages.

Chemikaze

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2001, 04:03:00 PM »
Sorry for my ignorance but whats the usage of it besides legal???
I`ve got plenty of novocaine....

Everybody in the house with a half an ounce
Not weed I meant coke dumb ass sit down!

tick81459

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2001, 04:47:00 PM »
If not mistaken, I believe I saw lidocaine on a body modification site.  It was in the supply links.  Wish I could remember the site for you.  Anyway check it out.

PoohBear4Ever

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2001, 04:52:00 PM »
Cutting coke?

Skindeep_Assrash

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2001, 07:56:00 PM »
It comes mostly in IM solution. You would have to play with it to get crystals.

Assrash Ouch!

Fuchem

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2001, 09:23:00 PM »
I'm with assrash. Doctors offices are a great supply point for all sorts of cool stuff.
1. First aid supplies (duh)
2. Craft supplies (the tounge depressors are great for mixing and applying epoxies and such)
3. Speculums (heh heh, where's my mini maglite?)
4. Personal lubricant without the shitty fragrance
5. Nurses!
Fuchem

Elvis is.

catharsis

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2001, 01:37:00 PM »
im with fuchem.. go otc.. go get a sunburn and skip the benzocaine and get what you may be looking for..

postive energry activates constant elivation. -gd

the_phace

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2001, 12:13:00 AM »

http://www.bmezine.com

I think I saw it (lidocaine) before on this site. It said something like "bought off the web no questions asked". It's used as a local anaesthetic. Try searching the links, i'm sure there'll be something there somewhere.

signatures are so conformist

scarface

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2001, 04:07:00 PM »
Swim has a full bottle of lidocaine the doc gave him for a sore throut last year.  It is a bottle filled with liquid. the texture is of hair gel and swim could not do shit with it???? What would u do with it?

" OK... I'M RELOADED"

Fuchem

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2001, 09:55:00 AM »
Ahhh, The ole G.I. cocktail...

Elvis is.

the_phace

« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2001, 12:15:00 AM »
BTW, lidocaine and xylocaine are the same thing.

citikidd

« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2001, 10:25:00 AM »
unfortunately lidocaine and xylocaine are not the same. xylocaine constricts your blood vessels which means good potentials for HEART ATTACK use is not recommended unless your properly qualified

citikidd

wandering101

« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2001, 09:44:00 AM »
I've heard about "teething gel", which is apparently a powder (OK, so why it's called teething gel I DON'T know" which is supposedly lidocaine/benzocaine/something else which induces mouth numbness - I'll go round to the pharmacy(or possibly the baby goods store - that's what it's meant for, after all) and check up on the active ingredients.

the_phace

They are essentially the same thing.
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2002, 03:34:00 AM »
They are essentially the same thing. Xylocaine is the brand name, which often comes with epinephine (which is a vasoconstrictor). Just to clarify for future reference.

paranoid

easy
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2002, 08:35:00 AM »
Everytime I end up seeing a doc when visiting the emrgency room (after a 4-5 hour wait) they usher you into an examining room and leave you there for at least 15 min.  Sitting on the desk always seems to be several ampules of lidocaine.  Make something up, get into the room, and swipe a few if you want it that bad.  I really can't understand why you'd want to though.

Kitchenmagician

I just love medicine!
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2002, 06:26:00 AM »
"unfortunately lidocaine and xylocaine are not the same. xylocaine constricts your blood vessels which means good potentials for HEART ATTACK use is not recommended unless your properly qualified"

OK citikidd, just where did you get that info from?  Since I'm soo stupid when it comes to chemistry, I just love medicine.  Now all the bees who know me are going WTF, I thought he was a paralegal. yea and a navy corpsman who worked for a doctor for a long time and was a pre-med major for 3 years. so heres the facts jack. 
Xylocaine and lidocaine are 1 in the same. As I sit here and look at 1 of the 20 or so bottles I have in stock that are 50ml multi dose vials, of the 1% variety.  It clearly states that Xylocaine, which is a brand name, is lidocaine HCl injection, USP.  This particular type is for infiltration and nerve block.  Not for caudal or epidural use. BTW, FED LAW prohib disp. W/O presc.
Now to list the inerts: each ml contains the following: Lidocaine 10mg
NaCl 7mg
methyparaben 1mg
NaOH or HCl to adjust pH ~6.5(5.0-7.0)
I will agree with the part that xylocaine should not be used by those unless trained in emergency measures since anaphalytic shcok can occur, especially with the variety that contians Na metabisulfite, since many people are allergic to sulfa containing meds.  And yes there are certain types that also contain epi. For a full discussion on ALS (advanced life support) just do a google search, takes all of 20 seconds and you can find the chart that show which drugs to administer and how much during certain heart rythms or arrythmias.
Hope this clarifies this discussion.
Where TF did assuck go and why ask this question, cause I'm curious. Start a thread and run.
:) KM

Special Prayers to our fallen bees and their families :( KM

the_phace

fairly old topic
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2002, 03:22:00 AM »
If you look at the date you will see it's a fairly old topic. I happened to come across it, so I thought I'd just clarify for anyone using the search engine. Let's hope assuck's absence isn't due to him/her trying to inject any his/herself.  :o  :P

cheeseboy

garbage
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2002, 11:13:00 PM »
If cheese was a mod this thread would have been cut out and pasted into a garbage can nearby by now.(useless thread? yes, me thinks)

May De Sorce Bee Wit Chu-Always

zig

Well, 2 things, lidocaine can be obtained easilly ...
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2002, 10:49:00 AM »
Well, 2 things, lidocaine can be obtained easilly very cheap in some 'smart' shops, here in  this EU country. Second, my experience with coke cutted with lidocaine, is that when you cook it, the paste take much longer to become solid again. Very pure coke will become solid again after a very short period of heating even when you still heaten it.
Another indication for purety is when you cook it, the stuff has other colors, a part is darker yellow than other.