Author Topic: Paper for lysergic acid  (Read 2142 times)

filthysock

Paper for lysergic acid
« on: January 30, 2004, 10:28:00 AM »
Hi, SWIM was wondering where its possible to get paper/stamps that havent been dipped in lsd yet.

filthysock

Sounds good
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2004, 11:21:00 PM »
Sounds good but SWIM is just really interested in normal blotter paper.  Though its really difficult to find blotter paper, so it would be interesting to know how one could find it or make it or make a deal with someone *hint hint* who makes it. ;)
PS. I mean blotter paper with nice patterns on it

saffrole

printing company
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2004, 11:41:00 PM »
could you perhaps ask a printing company to do it? If not on blotter paper, maybe on some nice card-stock type stuff. They will be able to reprocuce high quality images, but will probably want you to have a fair quantity printe up.

filthysock

Thankyou
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2004, 06:40:00 AM »
Thanks, didnt think of that.  SWIM is kind of pondering about possibility for the ink to interfere with other fluids blotter paper can absorb.  By the way, for those who are interested, they are selling Tim Leary signed blotter paper on ebay!

Zero_To_Nine

Tripzine.com
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2004, 01:57:00 PM »
At this site you will find blotter papers with different motives although quite expensive...

saffrole

ebay
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2004, 11:31:00 PM »
y- I've seen those Leary signed prints on ebay. Also Kesey signed ones, and once, a Dr. Hoffman signed one (eek!) I would love to have one, but too rich$$ for my pocket right now- maybe someday soon, like when this bee starts dreaming of honey.......
About the printing co. thing.; There are a wide variety of inks out there, for use in undustry. I actually worked at a company that made non-toxic inks for printing food wrappers, and also for stamping foods and drugs (the white "letter" on a certain candy, or the lettering on many drugs. Ask the printing co. if they use inks that won't run when wet, or if they use non-toxic inks (not that the toxins present in a 1/4 inch square of printed paper would be much to worry about- it would be a very, very, small amount, certainly not enough to make any one sick.

filthysock

Take a chill pill dude.
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2004, 02:52:00 PM »

embezzler

hammer has a point
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2004, 02:58:00 PM »

embezzler

or some
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2004, 03:04:00 PM »

aleph

YRU posting PMs?
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2004, 03:45:00 PM »