Author Topic: Which pills contains ephedrine for making meth ?  (Read 5854 times)

fUn_HoUsE

Which pills contains ephedrine for making meth ?
« on: July 22, 2003, 10:27:00 AM »

jrfoxxx1

try looking here
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2003, 11:32:00 AM »
try looking here. you can search for ingredients in otc products (like ephedrine and pseudoephedrine) and it will show brands that contain it.

http://www.pharmacydirect.com.au/PD_ActiveIngredients.asp

smutboy420

what ever you do
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2003, 12:22:00 PM »
don't even think about buying 20 boxes at once. inless you don't ever want to go in there again. watch out for vid camaras keeping an eye on the cold pills isle.

fUn_HoUsE

Well ok (just an example :-S )...
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2003, 08:24:00 AM »
Well ok (just an example  ::) )... Today I wondered arround the drugstore but i couldnt find anything that even comes near to ephderine :(... But thx for replying  :)

(Who are those people that only replies with : UTFSE ??????? Why do'nt just shut down the forum completely and make it a database if ALLL the answers is in here already!!!!)

smutboy420

look 4 pseudoephedrine Hcl
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2003, 08:55:00 AM »
most likly won't find any thing with ephedrine in it at te drug store. you want to bee looking for pseudoephedrine or pseudoephedrine Hcl .

mnm

Huh? Wha?
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2003, 07:27:00 PM »
(Who are those people that only replies with : UTFSE ??????? Why do'nt just shut down the forum completely and make it a database if ALLL the answers is in here already!!!!)

Why? People arn't here to hold your hand, and walk you through such remedial things. Use the Search Engine, such basic information is widely available, not to mention a simple recon of local stores will yield the information you require.

Try putting a little work in you'd be surprised what you might learn.

As far as making this a database, well actually it is our understanding that this place is for the discussion and improvision of old/current/new ideas and methodology.

Osmium

Haven't you guys realised that this bee ...
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2003, 01:02:00 AM »
Haven't you guys realised that this bee apparently isn't in the US? Sheesh!
All your US advice won't help him find what he wants.

redstar

Ephedrine info. made simple
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2003, 03:18:00 AM »

Osmium

Yeah whatever. Wal-Mart in non-US countries...
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2003, 04:30:00 AM »
Yeah whatever. Wal-Mart in non-US countries selling medications huh?
Ignorants.

fUn_HoUsE

I've just ordered 1 package of Sudafed from a...
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2003, 05:55:00 AM »

fUn_HoUsE

Sorry I did find the answer in TFSE just after
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2003, 07:16:00 AM »
Sorry I did find the answer in TFSE just after I posted.. THX to all :)...

smutboy420

thats tinciture of iodine what alot of bees use
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2003, 08:40:00 AM »
im really not tring to flame you or any thing but. you might want to think about getting out of this field now. befor you end up blowingyour self up or end up in jail. every thing you need will be next to imposibal to get if you don't know what to look for. and please don't ask the pharmacist to help you anymore use the search engin to find out all you can about each needed item befor going out to find it. im assuming you still have lots of other stuff to aquire. im sure we'll bee seeing a post from you soon wanting to know whare to find red p

fUn_HoUsE

Thanks for your concern but im more careful...
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2003, 01:37:00 PM »
Thanks for your concern but im more careful than you think  :) ... I am aware that it might sound like I'm not but obviously I can't describe all my "moves" in here !
Is it because I'm not discrete on the forum, cuz thats the only place !? About the rp I've got it... All the chemicals except the iodine and the ephedrine pills can be purchased at the supermarket so that can be done very discrete...

Don

Help me Meth cooks
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2003, 06:56:00 PM »

redstar

iodine, iodine, easy to find
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2003, 01:25:00 AM »
Ever been to a farm?  Got cows?  Got horses?
Ever been to a feed store?  Iodine Tenture is used on animals.  The feed store orders cases of it just to keep around for us farmers. Perfectly legal.  It's also good for staining homemade baskets.  What you do with your leftovers is your business!  Are there feed stores outside of the US?
I hope so!  I need to know, 'cuz me and Scooter are gonna take a trip soon!