Author Topic: sassafras oil  (Read 5419 times)

Grignard

sassafras oil
« on: September 01, 2004, 01:48:00 PM »
Hello.. I live in a country where nobody ever heard about sassafras! I had tryed to order over internet ,but the only thing that happens is that the money dissaper from the visa and where is the f**** oil? Nobody could answer this, but back to my real qestion . Could sassafras be sourced from a big chemical company without to much suspicion? Since i got acess to the most of them.... I know some of they sell it in rather large qantity up to 95 % safrole content.. I could send them a mail, but i would like to hear what you bees think?? 8)

Tdurden969

>where is the f**** oil?
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2004, 04:08:00 PM »
>where is the f**** oil?

Your Countries Customs office?

>Could sassafras be sourced from a big chemical company without to much suspicion?

No.

Not unless it's a big chemical company in china or similar, and even then you have the importation problem.

Look into some of the alternative routes if you absolutely can't safely get your hands on sassy.

2benubee

What country are you in ?
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2004, 11:28:00 PM »
What country are you in ?I suppose if i were in your situation i would tend to lie low for a while.If you look at the evidence so far, if customs has got your oil they know what you may be planning to do with it and they will also know where it was to be delivered. So they could know where you are and what you are up to........DON'T RUSH the process ;)  A rash decission could end up being regretable

Grignard

:-S Those m***** !! Thanks for the reply, they
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2004, 07:48:00 AM »
::) Those m***** !! Thanks for the reply, they can look as much as they want to, i have different adresses and so on, but i dont think so.. This is not a regular problem in my country, and i have never heard about clandestine labs in this country before... but you never know.. I have already ordered from a chem company, couldnt wait.. ;)  so i will just wait and see then...

XrLeap

Apart from China mailand, there are Indonesia...
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2004, 10:14:00 AM »
Apart from China mailand, there are Indonesia and Cambodia that producing sassy.:) You can ask the suppling company to label them as other essential oil content. Hope this helps.:)