Author Topic: Super High Potentcy Push/Pull dope  (Read 78296 times)

wareami

1000th degree
« Reply #80 on: January 25, 2003, 06:31:00 PM »
In a perfect world, this post(1000th) would have included a link to the official Egull Right-UP! But we don't live in a perfect world! Ibeeware has been beset with many set-backs since april and operates at a disadvantage that many have yet to experience! Given time, these will be disclosed and mucho understanding will fall on the heads of many!
Mainly detailing the mystery's surrounding Wareamiese speak as opposed to chemspeak!
Since Ibee stumbled on the 5day cook last year, much research has been done and many factors have been disclosed. Ibee regrets not being in the position to partake in these discussions as of late, beecause they are right UP his alley! Ibee is using a borrowed laptop at the moment and the next few daze will be dedicated to setting up a new MoBo so enlightenment can continue.
Worlock: It is truely a pleasure to have you back in the sandbox, kicking the rabble to the curb, as it were, ARR-rousal Style! And it's always a pleasure to hear Jacked's thoughts in these fields of study! Bee looking for Ibee's two sense! The Kidz will be back and when they do, look for them to cum UP swinging! Hopefully, they'll be able to address some of the findings brought UP by many so far!
Excellent Work as usual Worlock!!! Kudos!!!
Peace of the reaction

Have FUN-Bee SAFE
Ibeeware and The NervousBrakeDown Kidz

lugh

Index of Refraction
« Reply #81 on: January 25, 2003, 11:25:00 PM »

Post 401464 (missing)

(lugh: "DIY OTC polarimeter", Chemicals & Equipment)
 :)

Worlock

Wareami if only it were true It is my ...
« Reply #82 on: January 26, 2003, 04:29:00 AM »
Wareami if only it were true

It is my intention to support the thinking of many Bees who express honest concerns of Quality, Heat was thought to be a big cu;prit in the production of toxins, well ... we did away with heat 40 C  is way down there.

The truth of impurities is in the reagents that are used ,
Hardware industrial grade solvents can be cleaned up with resin exchange tubes and activated charcoal, aand some easy to apply methods.
Lye is Lye, Red devil is not NaOH , It can be fixed.
Muratic acid is shit, and It is fixable.

The second cause of impurities is in rushing through the clean up , it does no good to wash the product and then not wait until the layers separate fully, that just leaves the shit in there.

It is my hope that there will be some desire to solve these problems, and to turn away from the rhetoric.

Almost universally Bees desire better results, and want improved products, Bees are naturally light years ahead of a common street cook. This is the elite, the cream of the crop, we have here  and not the rabble, they are dedicated, and willing to strive for perfection.

AbSoLuTe

A Bit more on M.P's
« Reply #83 on: January 26, 2003, 05:20:00 AM »
Simply put if your final clean washed dried product melt above say 175 deg C, you could assume there is still sudo in it, the closer to the magic temp the purer, and I can say this from experience. If it melt lower than that, i.e much lower, then the only thing I can think of is that it isn't dry, as there is not much in this reaction that would reduce the M.P below 170 ish.
Once you have personally assayed 173 degC shit all others pale in comparison.
I am talking about a match head sample that will just about make you cum in ya jocks. And the colour of these has always been slighty yellow , even after ethanol/acetone wash.  My personal favourite was once observed as the result of almost a flash fire Melted @ 172.5 on three seperate samples, and was the wildest shit ever, bar none.
Worlock[b/] , you dont need a 16" 250deg C therm, just get a 100-200 deg (range) 12 incher, the ladies will still luv ya.

Jacked

flooding the phase
« Reply #84 on: January 26, 2003, 05:56:00 AM »
I think the trick is going to be flooding out the second phase and refluxing this for 12 hours or so.. Swim did it in the past and received good results, his post on this was at another board. I do think he posted his findings on this here as well..

wareami

Ahhhhh...Soooo....Where's Uncle Ho???
« Reply #85 on: January 26, 2003, 06:20:00 AM »
Lugh: Thanx for that little peace of en-Light-enment! The Kidz will head right down to the Ghetto Variety Store and set upon fashioning one of them Do-Hickeys! ;)
Worlock: Ibee agrees with the intented purpose, as we all want the same. Efficiency...Quality...Quantity! Many trade off's have existed in the playing field and settling for less of one or the other has become the norm. Or so it would seem! Ibee's been drug over the coals in the past for admonishing bees for settling for less. Not that he's better than any bee here or rides atop a HIGH horse! But based on what he reads here and based upon his own experimentation! Many of the avenues he's explored were the result of following the earlier teachings from yourselfium and Jacked! He's expounded on some of what your discussions proposed early on!
First he set about curing the extraction problem and had sufficient success. Enough to move on to the rxn phase! Upon remembering the teachings about a slow, controled reaction, he set out with those words of wisdom first and foremost! He accidently stumbled on a fiveday cook marathon that fully tested Jacked's "Patience" theory. The best gear ever sampled was the result and Ibee thought it was the result of the magic chant....initially! He was wrong! Last week Ibee revisited that once in a lifetime arena! Only this time trying to reduce the time under reflux. 30 hours! And he found the same as was discussed here earlier about "Too Much dh2o" spoiling the end result and throwing off the cooking time!
Ibee feels he has it down and will repeat one more time before disclosing the magic formula...just for a consistancy confirmation!
Although Ibee and the kidz are resilient little fuks, they don't want to engage in any more pissing contests such as they have been noted for!
Facts will speak for themselves and the challenge from then on will be to simply confirm the facts and let the rhetoric remain "Text in the Box" as the Kidz Plough Ahead.
Much Respect!
Ibeeware

Worlock

Lugh
« Reply #86 on: January 26, 2003, 06:25:00 AM »
It is the sample tube that was the Kavetch.
Instead of a crystal. It will be a solution of known concentration
the formula corrects for length of the tube  and concentration. Finding a tube that is squared was the problem. I figure I'll just square up a test tube with heat.
It is easy to calibrate , put pure water  in the tube and adjust lens to zero, then put sample in tube , read refractivity, make corrections foe concentration and kength of tibeto (

Angle           Measured  angle
of          =  --------------------
rotation        Concentration x Length

concen = gms/ml
length = decimeters

Worlock

AbSoLuTe
« Reply #87 on: January 26, 2003, 06:49:00 AM »
Thanks for the infornation on the melt. It will definitely come in handy , since I would have anticipated a two phase melt.
Also the lower than 172 C melting  would have confused me.
Are tou sure the 12 incher will be as good as a 16 inch, I guess if they are not side by side the girls would not notice.

I continued the cook to the 52 hour mark,
The product lost the gut wrenching physical effects , and retained the mental hyper-activity. Which is fine with me.

The color darkened.???
The product is smoother than the 36 hour sample, have not yet acetoned or recrystalized it. In fact have not evaporated more than a small sample, no idea of yield yet.
Test monkeys will report in as soon as they run out of stuff.

Worlock

Jacked
« Reply #88 on: January 26, 2003, 07:23:00 AM »
My good friend, guess what,
a reflux condensor could be fitted to the
reaction flask and the P/P tanks done away with.

The temperature and conditions are mild enough.
In fact it is pretty much a steady state, with slow even turn over , there is no violent phase 2
It just cooks at low temperature No surprises .

If you flood it then the temperature would have to be more than doubled.
From what was proposed, by the bees,  it is the excessive heat that caused production of toxins.

We now have the ability to control
time,  temp, and concentration, and still be sucessfull.

more or less water , or more or less heat,  affect the time required,

more water at 40 C  = 14 - 21 days?????
more water at 100 C = 7 days
less water at 40 C  = 2 days
less water at 100 C = 12 hours???
should be able to plot concentration vs temperature and arrive at the time needed

or concen vs time
or temp vs time
and arrive at the third variable

Some where in there will be the ideal conditions

Exactly how much water is used to flood the reaction, that is unclear, I have not seen the numbers .

Worlock

methaminorex
« Reply #89 on: January 26, 2003, 07:28:00 AM »
The reaction starts when you combine the chemicals
I don't think it requires any push to get it started,

Worlock

Wareami
« Reply #90 on: January 26, 2003, 07:44:00 AM »
I thought you recently discovered the benefits of the seven day reflux ?

Has someone else known about this before ?

Sodium Thiosulfate

lugh

Hard Way v Easy Way
« Reply #91 on: January 26, 2003, 02:22:00 PM »

The melting point needs a good thermometer
a delicate piece of glassware.
Mine is nowhere that I can locate @#$%^&*dang tweakers around here break everything with their foolhardy experimental bullshowers.
If it ain't broke , hand it to a tweaker,

If you want to do it the hard way as in

Post 401538

(Worlock: "Lugh", Stimulants), go for it (just keep it away from the other tweakers:), somehow I think most will like the easy way better  ;D  Polarimetry was first used in sugar analysis, and a long treatise on the subject is available, but with the 10k limit on posts, it's not practical to make available here  :(  Digital pyrometers are far sturdier than thermometers, but more costly as well  :)

Jacked

How much?
« Reply #92 on: January 26, 2003, 04:35:00 PM »
Well at the time of flooding Swim was at the 5ml per 28g mark on a 100g start and it was just getting ready for phase change, Sides of flask glass over as all reagents settle into the mix sliding effortless into the obis, the glaze in the flask turns slyly darker then  approximately 40ml of scalding hot H20 was added then a reflux condenser was added and flask was adjusted to a light reflux, 12 hours later it was shut down and processed by ker-plunking and evaping instead of gassing.. Swim would see 70% by weight sometimes a few % more but only a few, The result was good gear by any standards, Swim was hoping at the time to increase yield better than 65% average (by weight). Cant recall anything else about it, I have a backup of the zonze that was taken a few months before its shut down, I'll dig it up and see if I can find my notes.. Not that they would say any more than that.. Shit All Swims dope was the best around, even if it wasn't... Just ask Swim.  

WHiPPiT

SWIWHiPPiT mixed 20g eph 30g semi-wet I2 and...
« Reply #93 on: January 26, 2003, 06:31:00 PM »
SWIWHiPPiT mixed 20g eph 30g semi-wet I2 and 15g rp in a wine bottle with a 3 balloons over the end secured with duct tape. It is winter here, and all the ingredients had been hidden outside for some time before they were wieghed and mixed cold. The bottle with the chemicals in it was then taken to a large apartment building and hidden in the warm boiler room on the roof. Hopfully no one will find it. SWIWHiPPiT will report back the results in 4 days, if it is still there by then.

Worlock

Practical Applicaion of Theoretical Dhenistry
« Reply #94 on: January 26, 2003, 07:34:00 PM »
P.A. T.C. continued

52 hours - The reaction was halted, more crystals had formed.

Results
---------
The reaction mixture had not shown any changes from the 36 hour appearance. But the product was quite different from the sample taken at 36 hours
The effect of the drug was mellower as far as none of the that geared up body rush feeling, While maintaining a potency that won't let go. Not even considered sleeping for  last 30 hours.

The reaction was purposely overcooked to determine what and how long , and anything else that might be learned about how not to do something.
However, it would have been wiser to stop the reaction sooner, probably near the 40 hour mark. Due to the overcooking, the white crystals were slightly yellowed at 52 hours and the return is at the 50% mark.
Without any acetone washes or recrystallization the product is palatable,except the very last puff has a touch of residue, not a evil residue taste, but an undefined small dark splotch.
I think a result of reused but poorly cleaned RP.

It takes a very small amount of this gogo to keep you well fired up.
That is the main thing , Since I am accoustomed to a certain level of buzz, I naturally stop at that point, it takes about 1/2 to 1/3 as much dope, and it is a better buzz. Prices will go higher, for this
rare hi-test commodity

End Point
----------
Once the white crystals form in the flask and the
color has made a change to a duller darker red, the
particles in the solution are small and easily flow down the sides , and the viscosity has decreased to a soup from a syrup,
pull it , Don't continue the reaction, more than a couple of hours ,
It will be at its prime
The main sign to watch for is the color change of the solution.
At no time during the process , was there a noticeable boiling of the contents, with the exception of my artificial initial quick heating, which  is not necessary to initiate the reaction,
At no time was there a violent rush of gasses, although gas production did increase near the end of the reaction evidenced by the red staining on the hose.

Concentration
----------------
If you run the reaction wetter , the temperature can be increased
The reaction was as dry as they get , and it appeared that it would still have reacted at 90 F with no problem.
It seems that if run very dry,  the length of the reaction will be under 40 hours  as long as it is between 80F and 160F.
This was started with  3 ml of water for 20 gm E.
Easily 6 mls of water could have been added and it still would have been dry.
9 mls of water and the fast reaction would have been hard to obtain.
15 mls of water and the fast reaction would not occur at all, this would probably be close the ideal concentration and the estimated time need at 110 F would be about 3 days .

Temperature
------------
The critical temperature seems to be about 80 F, below this the reaction is very slow, above this point it proceeds at a noticeable rate. The upper critical point is between 160F and 180F above 180F and it will go ballistic in no time. At 160 F the reaction may or may not gather enough energy to get violent  it depends upon the conditions.
If you have seen numerous reactions in the past , you will quickly get a feel for the time, temperature , concentration relationship, and will be able to get it to finish whenever you please.

Advantages
------------
It is a great feeling to really have control and no longer be forcing it to pop off soon, with sometimes unpredictable results,
A reflux condenser can be easily set on top, and do away with the p/p tanks and hoses if that is your desire.
Gone is the expansile rise of reactants , no more bubbling, no more. pac man signs, no more whoosh, no more doubts if it hit the mark,. you simply take it to completion, by changing the temperature 5F-10F.
Best of all none of that stinky gas, vaporous HI,  trying to kill you little by little.
Less of the smell that can alert someone who is not cool about  your hobby.
It can be done easily in 2 days or 4 days or however long,
It can even be done in 12 hours, but I suspect 12 hours is pushing the lower limits of time.
Not much else to relate except,  "try it, you will like it"

My thanks to all the bees who are now deeply embroiled in this project, you will not be disappointed in the results, in fact you will be  pleased with yourselves,  for quite a while,
because it works like a "dream".

geezmeister

great conceptualization
« Reply #95 on: January 26, 2003, 08:09:00 PM »
I have been following this thread closely, while playing with a different synth for the moment. The observations Worlock makes the point about how user friendly his sample was, with the absence of body aches and side effects. The correlation between temperature and toxins is something I have noted in past experience, although only from an observational basis. I realize that two things occuring in sequence is not proof they are related to each other, let alone proof of cause and effect. The consistency of the negative side effects at higher temperatures and the consistency with which they dissappear as cooking temperatures decrease persuaded me there was a correlation between temperature and toxins. I find some confirmation in Worlock's comments on his slow cook, low temp batch's samples.

Perhaps this slow, cool synth can achieve what most of us are really trying to achieve-- pure meth.

This thread, and the Bees active in it, is a tribute to the Hive and how it works. Instead of seeing posts defending entrenched positions, defending turf, or proclaiming some ultimate truth, the very people I admired the most when I first logged on here are still at it, pushing the edges of the envelope, trying to find the better way to what we want. The cooperative spirit of this site continues to amaze me.  What amazes me even more is the ability of Bees to test their own opinions about the synths, and their willingness to consider and verify new thoughts and ideas.
You might expect a more rigid stance from the elder bees-- and you would be wrong.

This may not be anything but an observational note, as there is no correlation between cause and effect at this time, but I suspect that attitude is what makes this place work in the first place.

A salute to the elderbees for everything you have done for the rest of us! Long live the Hive!

Worlock

waY TO GO wHIPPETwHIppIT
« Reply #96 on: January 27, 2003, 12:49:00 AM »
WHippiT i LikE YOUR STYLE
JUMP IN wITH BOTH bare FEET

The wine bottle reaction flask, and balloons,
the perfect mix of good taste and good times, ahead.

The boiler room on the roof- How Clandestine can one BEE
This is already a classic setup, It is a poetry of meth madness
Bee back in four days- some artist work with canvas and oils, some chisel on blocks of marble.
Your medium is well defined wine bottles, and ballooons.
Bravo, Bravisimo,
well done

zibarium

ya'll bee trippin
« Reply #97 on: January 27, 2003, 02:03:00 AM »
science-guy who lives in zib-biz is hearing an alarm now.

mostly concerning subjective analysis.

frankly, some b.s. is beeing spewed here now.

even though i'm empathetic w/the new news; and have been for a couple years; even after wrestling w/turps-man and lightening-man.

sounds like you're all about to go mystical on each other; complete with mega-back-patting; over some b.s. about a shitty drug.

its all good, fellas...

just don't let it get to your head.

so far, this has not been a chemistry related conversation.

what about pressure?
3 balloons?

what about rxn volume?

what's up w/ subjective states beeing weaved into data?

there is some wrong science here.

even though the vibes are swell

Worlock

geezmeister
« Reply #98 on: January 27, 2003, 02:15:00 AM »
Thanks for the uplifting words,
I am very glad that you stopped in to make the post.

Ws can now manipulate temperature and concentration, to achieve a superior product., These bees are going to experiment and modify the conditions,  hitting on the ideal blend that unlocks the E and produces D-meth. It may be a certain energy level or the sequencing of reaction  conditions , like Jacked is already fired up aboutd. It won't take them very long to figure it out. This will be a good year.

cthulhujr

Swim agrees it's nice to see an idea ...
« Reply #99 on: January 27, 2003, 03:18:00 AM »
Swim agrees it's nice to see an idea introduced, and considered for trial, without alot of fuss and arguement.

After all, there is only one way to know anything with certainty, in the end.

Thus far swim sees no reason why this reaction could not work, but everyone knows the value of an opinion. Exactly what the optimum of the conditions are, is the biggest question.

Swim is, however, wondering about the possibilty of the reaction going to long.  Swim believed that once reduction to meth was achieved, that was about it, for the newly transformed molecule. Is that not the case?