Author Topic: alli get is sleep  (Read 2825 times)

rxthis36

alli get is sleep
« on: March 01, 2004, 04:30:00 AM »
10g E/15gI/5gR,added three drops of waterin the 250ml. flask,atached 18in. hose with balloon on the end. first reaction went slow as i could,no heat was needed,growing shake down for 45min.added heat slowly then all stops,no smoke, yellow oil running down then stops.cooled it down,ect ab ect.gassed cleaned, end result about 6g of p2p or some shit,any suggestions please?

ChemoSabe

6g of P2P?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2004, 05:19:00 AM »
If your end product is truly 6 grams of P2P it'll certianly be a first in my book.

If I was betting on this I'll guess that you got royally "PEGged" as in affected adversely by polyethylene glycol.

Look it up with the search engine to find out if this might bee what happened. It's both an extraction and reaction problem.

Unless you have access to raw, pharmacuetical grade ephedrine/psuedo (meaning that you have no need for performing pill extractions) you used way too short of a rxn time. LWR or long wet reflux is the reaction side of the PEG antidote.

Read up on both PEG and the long wet reflux (and use the info) and the PEG difficulties should disappear.

Osmium

> 10g E/15gI/5gR,added three drops of ...
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2004, 11:17:00 AM »
> 10g E/15gI/5gR,added three drops of waterin the 250ml. flask,

What the fuck is so difficult to comprehend about the fact that 3 fucking drops of water are not fucking enough?

geezmeister

The fourth ingredient
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2004, 06:16:00 PM »
I don't know what you have, but you didn't add enough water to have meth. Water is the fourth ingredient needed for this reaction. The amount used can vary with varying effects, but it has to have water. Three drops is like none at all.

I haven't had this sort of problem since I started doing long wet refluxes as my standard red phos method. I add 0.8ml water per gram of pseudo, but I let the reaction simmer along at just under 100C for thirty six to forty eight hours. Since I started doing this, using a condenser to prevent loss of gasses from the reaction, my yields have been up and the quality of the product has never been better. If you don't have the patience to do a LWR, you don't have the patience you need to be making this stuff with red phosphorous, IMHO.

Osmium

You start to sound like a parrot.
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2004, 12:53:00 AM »
You start to sound like a parrot.  :P
You really should start to copy and paste this kind of reply since you seem to be writing about 10 of these posts each week.

rxthis36

thanks for the input,used to do quarter ...
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2004, 07:35:00 PM »
thanks for the input,used to do quarter pounders with lab grade,with 80% return of the besst chile in 4 states,those days are gone.

geezmeister

parrots
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2004, 09:32:00 PM »
Os: You have succeeded so well in getting this message across, you never need to repeat it. The charm and personality you show in these messages surely endears you to your intended audience and persuades them to take your advice, just as it did me. There surely is no reason for me to repeat your point in other words, since you have done such an excellent job of getting the point across you hardly ever have to make it any more. 

I just couldn't resist repeating it one more time. This week.  ;D