Author Topic: Pastor  (Read 3968 times)

Scottydog

Pastor
« on: July 30, 2004, 01:39:00 AM »
Read this thread, start to finish.

Post 490130

(jackhole: "HOW THEY MAKE ICE", Stimulants)

57%? In all truth, that is decent if you are indeed getting it from the ese's or the scandalous bikers!

Most rerocked "glass" is in the 30-40% purity range. You get what you pay for!!

THEY mix the 95-100% pure shit, direct from the cook with a huge percentage of MSM, then they freeze with liquid nitrogen, argon, isobutane, propane whatever. That is how they get the clear crystalline shards, (commercial) glass diamonds.

Pure methamphetamine should bee crystalline and SNOW WHITE, not clear!

It is a VERY RARE FEW who put their gear out pure. So you would really have to have had it before to have a method of comparison, so you can put it in their face and say, "This is the shit I want"  ;D

These are theoretical scenarios that Swim has "dreamed" in a realistic world. Scammers offering $160-180 a ball for the 40% glass. Real motherfuckers offering $200-$225 a ball for 80-100% pure.

Swim's math says that a knowledgeable consumer would have to pay $320 a ball at "scammer prices" to get the 80-100% pure that is readily available with a select few for much cheaper.

Do the math, most consumers are suckers... Plain and simple!

No other way to define it.

ChemoSabe

Oom Pah Pah Post
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2004, 01:55:00 AM »
This post was sort of a joke but it contains a lot of the info you seek in socio-joke parable form.

Post 521309 (missing)

(ChemoSabe: "Oom Pah Pah iPod?", The Couch)

Scottydog

Validity
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2004, 03:23:00 AM »
Before someone questions the validity of my previous statement, as some bees like to do by PM. Even 100% pure methamphetamine that has not been cut and has gone through a series of recrystallizations will have white lines/striations through it or some white "cloudiness" to it. Not totally clear/transparent and entirely see through, like the fake MSM nitrogen produced shards.

This PURE recrystallized dope will NOT bee found on the streets of America at $160 a ball (commercially) $80-125+ a gram yes! Commercial prices? NO!

Commercially meaning, a never ending supply that never seems to run out.

I'm quite sure the Mexican Mafia CAN afford to do this, but the greedy nature of organizations, says that even if they did, it would bee short-lived.

I honestly feel that LE are enforcers for both criminal organizations and the pharmaceutical companies. There has to bee a balance. If the MM were to do this, the only pseudo pills that would sell would bee bees producing for personal use!

The pharmaceutical companies would have LE out shutting down the superlabs so the pills would move again.

As long as there is even "minor" competition for them, (which is what bees are-minor competition) the quality will remain on average. If the govt makes pills Schedule 5 nationwide, prices will increase and quality will get even worse.

Common Sense! (IMHO)

Shane_Warne

Suffer.
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2004, 05:23:00 AM »
That's right Scotty, the pure glass/crystalline methamphetamine sold on the streets, isn't pure at all.

Good I say, they don't deserve it because they didn't make it or incur the risk.

evilscripter69

LE handed the control..
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2004, 08:37:00 PM »
of meth production and distribution in SWIM's area over to the Mexican Mafia, Most of SWIM's friends and the others are in the State Penn. SWIM's Avoided this so far by not trafficing, personal/friends only, the MM have totally overrun this place. LE is scared of them  because they are ruthless and will not hesitate to waste a cop. Not the case with most of the local cooks, they were easy marks for LE,the snitches are everywhere.

SCOTTY > "I honestly feel that LE are enforcers for both criminal organizations and the pharmaceutical companies. There has to bee a balance. If the MM were to do this, the only pseudo pills that would sell would bee bees producing for personal use!" 

yes its happened here already.

bobcat31467

Got that ASS my friend
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2004, 08:07:00 AM »

armageddon

glass
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2004, 03:45:00 AM »
Pure methamphetamine should bee crystalline and SNOW WHITE, not clear!

and Even 100% pure methamphetamine that has not been cut and has gone through a series of recrystallizations will have white lines/striations through it or some white "cloudiness" to it. Not totally clear/transparent and entirely see through(...)

Scottydog, don't get me wrong, but this is not true: if you're anal and give loooong time for recrystallization (and do several of them), you get small crystalline lumps, which upon being crushed up burst like glass pieces - and they also look like glass: you can see through it no problem, with a slight yellow/greenish tint. But I don't know if it is also possible with needle-shaped monocrystals or only with this semi-amorph crystalline mass (- perhaps it becomes somewhat "sintered" with time, and therefore the glass-like appearance? (this is at least the case with definately 100% pure meth, no bought/cut street stuff)

12cheman12

armageddon are you saying that pure meth has a
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2004, 05:27:00 AM »
armageddon are you saying that pure meth has a "slight yellow/greenish tint" when crushed up?

Jacked

biker methods are hive methods asshole
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2004, 05:51:00 AM »
You cant generalize some fucked up asshole that happens to ride a motorcycle making trash as "Biker Methods" That is a reflection of your common sense which should be improved upon if you plan on making anything near 100%. Actually with the various byproducts that reactions produce the only way to get near the 100% mark is going to be from several recrystallizations after the reaction was performed corectly...This takes a lot of time and effort even for us dumb ass bikers to pull off, But it is done and done right, by dumb ass bikers too.. Take it from me there are more bikers here at the hive than you will ever realize.. Some are even showered and shaved and spell correctly, only have one old lady and don't lend her out, even work sometimes.. Imagen that!

armageddon

but 99% is...
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2004, 02:29:00 PM »
Well since I talk about d,l-glass made via phenyl-2-propanone and not d-glass from sudafed - no, there won't be any "pseudo" impurities in the product! More likely the colorized contaminants are traces of freebase or P2P.

In this special case, the intention behind rXtalization was to get large crystals, not pure ones. This needs a different technique - *very* slow evaporation of the solvent (d.H2O) over several days leads to slooow crystal formation - with dual solvent technique, it is almost impossible to achieve such slow process. Downside is that impurities will remain trapped inside the crystalline mass, as all solvent is evapped in the end. Then simply place the crystallization bowl on hot plate (110°C) until the crystals are bone-dry, and let slowly cool to room temp (like 5 hours). The crystalline mass will break up upon drying, resulting in many small pieces which upon breaking up show mentioned glass-like appearance (they burst into small transparent pieces, you can see right through them without problems).

:)

james333

what is the correct recipe for making ICE
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2004, 08:29:00 PM »
what is the correct recipe step by step how to make ICE:
                      QUESTION PRESENTED
" HOW CAN ONE CONVERT A LIQUAD FREE BASE INTO A SMOKEABLE FORM CALLED (ICE) (GLASS) etc, ???????????? What is added.......... ML etc.  Please respond.

jsorex

an acid?
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2004, 08:55:00 PM »
an acid?

Scottydog

CO2
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2004, 11:17:00 PM »
Dry Ice/CO2  ;)

ChemoSabe

Methamphetamine Carbonate
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2004, 12:05:00 AM »
Swim's buddy has only tried the talcumpowedery stuff via the nasal mucosa but has heard tale that fans of meth vaporization go bonkers for crystallized Meth Carbonate made via the dry CO2 method.

I know that Scottydog might know a lot about the theory here but that he is good boy and does not use these illegal substances. But has anyone here actually tried vaoprizing the  meth carbonate which is made by exposing dry ice to a slowly evaporating non polar saturated with meth FB in an ice chest environment??

And james check out

Post 483474

(ChemoSabe: "Shard Garden", Stimulants)
and the other posts linked to it. Also study up on both gassing and titration. Two skills you should know inside and out if you ever want to get to recrystallization.

jboogie

i didnt think it was the same...
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2004, 06:56:00 PM »
from my years of reading here at the hive, i have read several documents that make a differenciation between "glass" and meth. i understood glass/ice to 4,methylminorex and not methamphetamine. ive seen/done plenty of glass/ice and the high is nothing like meth. i have bought rocks of ice weighing over 7.5 grams, but have never found meth in this "shard" form (round here, ice is called shards, meth is schitz-skitts) Any bees get clear meth? my rxns yeild a traslucent, slighly off-white chrystine product. unfortunatly, the best meth ive gotten round here has been my own. the only other product to compare to is called, get this... CHICKEN BLOOD!(some also use the misnomer ruby red, like there is some additional nutriential value to the bullshit...)- yes, thats do to the contamination of product by RP. needless to say, i dont compare anything to this except fertilizer.

java

Not all that is translucent is honey......
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2004, 07:25:00 PM »
From SWIM's over  a decade experience of making meth via chloroephedrine and Hydrogenation with Pd  in methanol the resulting product after crystalization from the methanol ,  has always been long crystals opaque white  with edges translucent ....... LE once got a hold of some and  stated that the quality was 98% pure meth.......java

Jacked

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2004, 02:32:00 AM »
Swim experienced just such an experience but swim also knew what process and the extent of purification that went on with these 95% pure product LE had reported.. Seems that when LE calculates % of purity they include all materials that are byproducts of the particular reaction including unreduced pseudo.. If you was to hire a chemical expert for having your own analysis done there would be a discrepancy in the results. This is common in cases were the defendant had the money to spend and who's lawyer understood the reasons behind this. Swim can recall 3 times this was the case in the past, None of which actually helped the defendant....
 There are different sentencing guidelines based on purity of the product.... I think 85% is considered ice in LE's eyes.

Zen

100%
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2004, 03:25:00 PM »
A clean Li/NH3/E birch with proper molar ratios has a 89% yield.

Citric acid (14% : Li) can be used to promote the reduction by forming "cations" (intermediates) that result in a 100% yield.

TY John Hopkins.

https://www.thevespiary.org/rhodium/Rhodium/pdf/birch.inhibition.patent.pdf