Site > News

China just outlaw a lot of RCs?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Lipbalm:
2 points.

1. Good. Most of that stuff is just crap that dealers try to past off as MDMA.

2. Who cares. It's China. Unless you are trying to overthrow the Communist Party you can do whatever you want. They will still make them as long as none of it hits domestic streets. American kids are not their problem.

ijontichy:
never liked these vendors, never will... the way I see it is that the game is shrinking and that's a good thing. The top players will be only the ones who actually knows a thing or two about chemistry.

Impossible:
On one hand I kinda agree.
Starting from the original compound that introduced them into public awareness and prompted the takeoff of the chinese RC labs(methcathinone aka bathsalts.)  There hasn't been a single stimulant/entactogenic/halucinogenic(excluding ergot/LSD analogues) compound discovered/produced as an RC that has any redeeming therapeutic advantage over the previously known and widely understood psychoactives. From Amphetamine and meth* to DMT and psilocybin.  Despite a pretty huge amount of newish cathinone/amphetamine/tryptamine analogues, each and every one of them have had shorter half-lifes, higher abuse potentials, less therapeutic/more euphoric or undesirably intoxicating psychological effects, higher risk of short term cardiovascular complications, and a myriad of inaccurate/overhyping negative press attention which invariably spills over into what I'll vaguely term "Non-RC" PEA's.

On the other hand, in recent years there has been a slight change in focus towards some LSD analogues.  Nothing overly exciting has come of it so far but several biologically active derivatives have been released that show a promising change of direction from the "inferior desired qualities, amplified undesired/toxicities"

It's kinda disappointing that they pull the rug out from under them just as they show some potential in contributing true improvements to current synthetic psychophamacology.

Azoth:
yeah its true, it kinda sucks, they banned pretty much every RC... ITS THE NEW WORLD ORDER MAN OMFG ILLUMINATI WANNA CONTROL HOW WE FEEL !!! THEY DONT WANT US TO TAMPER WITH OUR MINDS! *twitches and convulses off a pvp*

methylone was nice 4 fa and ethylone aswell.. its a damn shame.. oh and 6 apb 5 mapb and so many to list i hope it doesnt make it harder to get some precursors or chemicals or machines from china now..

likeiam:

--- Quote from: Impossible on October 17, 2015, 12:44:26 PM ---On one hand I kinda agree.
Starting from the original compound that introduced them into public awareness and prompted the takeoff of the chinese RC labs(methcathinone aka bathsalts.)  There hasn't been a single stimulant/entactogenic/halucinogenic(excluding ergot/LSD analogues) compound discovered/produced as an RC that has any redeeming therapeutic advantage over the previously known and widely understood psychoactives. From Amphetamine and meth* to DMT and psilocybin.  Despite a pretty huge amount of newish cathinone/amphetamine/tryptamine analogues, each and every one of them have had shorter half-lifes, higher abuse potentials, less therapeutic/more euphoric or undesirably intoxicating psychological effects, higher risk of short term cardiovascular complications, and a myriad of inaccurate/overhyping negative press attention which invariably spills over into what I'll vaguely term "Non-RC" PEA's.

--- End quote ---

I agree your kind of vague here, which compounds do you mean with "the previously known and widely understood psychoactives" and "Non-RC" PEA's"? If one browses Pihkal/Tihkal, there's countless examples of compounds, some of them allready synthed first decades before publication of those books, others never mentioned before that to this day never proved to be of "redeeming therapeutic advantage..", yet clearly show huge potential when it comes to understanding how the human mind/brain does what it does to create consciousness as we (tend to think that we) know it. dipt is the first that comes to mind, which for me, as someone involved with electronic music re- and production, might not have had any clear therapeutic advantage, it definitely provided me with  a persistent cognitive enhancement, its unique effect on the way one hears sound has made me much more aware of both theory and practice of psychoacoustics.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version