Site > News

Smoking Toad Venom Phenomenon: Hamilton's Pharmacopeia Season 3

<< < (5/5)

Johnathan Ferris:
I just watched most of them, I think.

That guy looks like a goth hipster.
Probably has more balls then I do, though.

carl:
He has a damn rich father which allows him to do such things.
I don't think very good of him.
But thats all I want to say about him.

I can go in detail in private, just write me.

stoichiometric_steve:

--- Quote from: carl on January 06, 2021, 08:32:25 PM ---I don't think very good of him.

--- End quote ---

Home Mycology on YT suggested that after shooting some episode, someone went to jail.

--- Quote from: Johnathan Ferris on January 06, 2021, 08:20:19 PM ---Probably has more balls then I do, though.

--- End quote ---

Standing next to a fuming container of o-Toluidine sure takes a lot of balls and i wonder why anyone in their right mind would do that (other than to look somewhat edgy/badass). Especially when the cook already told him he was peeing blood  ::)

oric:

--- Quote from: stoichiometric_steve on January 07, 2021, 06:53:08 AM ---Home Mycology on YT suggested that after shooting some episode, someone went to jail.

--- End quote ---

Some people do the things in apartments they live. I watched 2 or 3 episodes and there were people working in "home labs". If the room was not rented/arranged only for the shooting and they showed their home to public it's possible that somebody has recognized them.

--- Quote from: carl on January 06, 2021, 08:32:25 PM ---He has a damn rich father which allows him to do such things.
I don't think very good of him.
But thats all I want to say about him.

I can go in detail in private, just write me.

--- End quote ---

Despite his personal background and all this shit he does a great job. Today drugs are a kind of taboo topic and because of that most people are scared as shit of them. This show presents them in much better way that newspapers (when you read that someone has died or dangerous drug smuggler was imprisoned). He shows that they can help someone and they can be fun. We need more people doing that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version