Author Topic: remember that hotplate for a dollar?  (Read 3833 times)

handsfull2

remember that hotplate for a dollar?
« on: June 27, 2002, 10:13:00 PM »
Well swihft has got that sucker so dirty that he needs some help on what to use to clean the baby up....

Now swihft says that some tape and plactic somehow found there way on the surface and have made it there home ... of course the tennents that were there before mr rp and mrs I2 had to make room for the uninvited guest...

swihft says he has tried the legal way to evict ''now wants to go for the no mercy rule ....any Ideas as to the way these intruders should bee handle?
;)

""SWIHFT"" and ""SWIGN"" what a combo

wareami

Charring!!!?
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2002, 12:15:00 AM »
And in addition to the above advice, if it's really charred up once the other stuff is removed! Ibee always keeps some EasyOff on hand made specifically for tasks such as this!
Spray on wait 10 minutes and wipe off! If SWIHFT can get the element out(What a question eh? They aint bees if they can't get the element out! :P Even Black Elements!OUCH! Sorry ole buddy!!! couldn't resist! ;D ) It's best to remove it to get it sparkling clean!
Peaceof the reaction
Have FUN-Bee SAFE

Everything Ibee says should be taken with a Large Grain of Sympathomimetic Amine Salt
ô¿ôWareami

Asklepios

removing plastics
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2002, 12:19:00 AM »
If it has plastic stuck 2 it, i would think that some very strong acetone should work well....  besure to have cleaned it with water or something non-flamable before fireing it up again...

You shall see.........

pickler

you can clean your hotplate with a brillo pad ...
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2002, 02:24:00 AM »
you can clean your hotplate with a brillo pad with no problems. Just wet with a little water and scrub. Now don't soak it cause you don't want to get your electrical wires wet. :P

We'll soon find out if I'm a chemist or not!

handsfull2

brillo pad
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2002, 03:18:00 AM »
First Im guessing the brillo wont hurt the surface , what a fucked up question cause swihft has already dont that.

but that sounds like good advise if it works never thougth about the simple things to busy trying to make shit more complicated then it should bee.... thanks pickler swihft will give her a try..

If SWIHFT can get the element out:::

Ibee  knows ol'e SWIHFT can get the  element out hell that's easy " just  take it to the cleaners right?

hey the easyoff sounds like a good thing to have on hand as well as a brillo as long as the surface can survive ol'e SWIHFT cruel and unusal punishment...

boys this is the dollar buy at a yard sale  ...  

wareami

Damn!
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2002, 06:09:00 AM »
Now that looks like a cleansweep to Ibee! You not only took the damn thing to the cleaners....Hell, For a Buck, SWIHFT took the previous owners to the cleaners as well!
Nice Clean Find!
Now SWIHFT can save his element retrieval skills for more worthwhile endeavors, Like burnt phosphoric smells from the Curtains! ;D  ;D  ;D
Just kiddin bro! I know that's not funny! ;)
The Kidz told me to say that! They are quite a handfull too!
Their in the garage making pyrotechnic poptarts for the UPcoming 4th! :P  
Peaceof the reaction
Have FUN-Bee SAFE

Everything Ibee says should be taken with a Large Grain of Sympathomimetic Amine Salt
ô¿ôWareami

pickler

I got the same exact one but mine was 130 bucks.
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2002, 06:18:00 AM »
I got the same exact one but mine was 130 bucks. :(  I spilled peanut oil on it and it schorched the oil right up and baked it on. Brillo pad works great and it doesn't scratch the surface. Just don't put a ton of elbow grease into it.

We'll soon find out if I'm a chemist or not!

handsfull2

Like burnt phosphoric smells from the Curtains!
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2002, 07:18:00 AM »
no fair Ibee already knew about the fight SWIHFT had with the phosphoric smells  from his last sleepy adventure.

damn office wont ever bee the same....

as far as that sweet old lady who saw the goodness in my heart and the emptyness of my wallet ''''she just did'nt know what the thing was worth so she just asked SWIHFT if he would give a dollar for it ..

Now she also looked like she could use some extra cash so beeing the thoughtful bee like he was taught to bee he rendered the almighty buck.......borrowed it from his retirement fund ..

KInd of think she took advantage but she was sweet at it..      ;)

so the kids are working on pyrotechnic poptarts for the UPcoming 4th!

just make sure they get their bee rest '' ya know how important it is.....

later Bees  and SWIHFT says thanks for helping in this matter...

krystalle

looks like you put some elbow grease into that ...
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2002, 09:00:00 AM »
looks like you put some elbow grease into that one. hats off to the cleaner. :-[  are you for hire?  or is that higher? :-[

shoot INFORMANTS not drugs

handsfull2

are you for hire?
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2002, 01:42:00 AM »
yesssssss baby''' '' what did you need me to clean>mmmm .? 

""if this shocks you then stick around"  

BenWiFFen

Burn it off
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2002, 02:19:00 AM »
Just a thought, Have you tryed taking it outside and turning it up to see if it will burn off?

Give me libreum or give me Meth

handsfull2

well you did'nt hear the full story
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2002, 02:07:00 PM »
Ben ''SWIHFT tried burning it off alright'' just not outside... ;D

had some RP drying and walked off , when he got back the rp melted and the hotplate was not in the best of condition..

SWIHFT took I think it was ""picklers"" advice and got some brillo pads '' it cleaned up pretty well.....   :)

But I think taking it outside to burn off would of only embedded the shit that was on there to begin with'' SWIHFT really can fuck up a wet dream sometimes...

If burning it off works then SWIHFT will give it a try next time ...lol HE KNOWs there will bee a next time........ 
    ;)  ;D

""if this shocks you then stick around"  

Fully_Auto

I've said it once and I'll say it again
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2002, 10:07:00 PM »
Go to www.ceramabryte.com and buy some cerama bryte it wipes burned oil right off the hotplate with zero work.