Author Topic: Chem. Supplier Busted By FBI. All Bees Read This.  (Read 1824 times)

PrimoPyro

Chem. Supplier Busted By FBI. All Bees Read This.
« on: September 29, 2002, 03:25:00 AM »
This thread is to inform the general Hive public about the untimely demise of one of the most well regarded chemical suppliers for anonymous purchases, Antec Chemical Supply.

http://groups.google.com/groups?dq=&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&safe=off&threadm=f5438d7b.0209181241.1f9aa9%40posting.google.com&prev=/groups%3Fhl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26group%3Dalt.drugs

As posted in a thread at the Google group, Alt.Drugs.Chemistry, Antec has fallen under investigation by the FBI. "Some persons who none of you know" may have made purchases from Antec in the past, or maybe even recently.

Antec is no longer to be considered a safe source, and in fact, if anyone has purchased anything more exotic than baking soda from them, and the order can be tied to you in any way, it is strongly advised that you clean house immediately and place all hobbies on hold indefinitely. No one should ever purchase from Antec again.

PrimoPyro

Will perform sexual favors for females in exchange for 1,2-dimethylaziridine. PM for details.

carboxyl

Yikes!
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2002, 03:28:00 AM »
Thanks for the heads up!! maybee there is some advantage to reading the alt.drugs

The above post is purely fictional. Any resemblance to "real-life" is purely coincidental.

William_Omblome

there prices were very high
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2002, 04:04:00 AM »
i remember asking for a quote from them a year ago and luckily i never went through with it

Lesbian Lover

hey_man

Suppliers
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2002, 06:51:00 AM »
Excuse me, we don't talk about suppliers here  ;)