Author Topic: WARNING - PROVENCE SCENTS IS A FUCKING TRAP!!!  (Read 1986 times)

locrian

WARNING - PROVENCE SCENTS IS A FUCKING TRAP!!!
« on: September 30, 2002, 06:48:00 PM »
What's up, Hive Bees?  [Known Bee] asked me to write this for him, so here it is.  Marine Le Baud from Provence scents is turning over a list of his Sassy clients to the French DEA.  He has lead to lab busts in New Zealand, France, and several U.S. states so far.  [Known Bee] was incarcerated after having his lab raided by the DEA.  To protect his identity, I cannot post the particulars of this situation, but suffice it to say, his life sucks badly now. 

To all U.S. bees, Sassy oil that is over 70% Safrole is apparently now considered to be the same thing as Safrole and is Schedule I with the Feds.  Actually, this probably applies to all bees since the U.S. DEA likes to fuck with every country they can, especially where import/export is concerned.  BE FUCKING CAREFUL. 

BTW - this is not "posting a source," since Provence Scents is no longer a source, but rather a trap.  Sorry if this is old news, I didn't check TFSE.  But anyways, wish him luck and say a prayer for him friends, it looks like he'll be going away for probably 5 to 8 yrs.  Maybe less if he's lucky and "cooperates" with the lying fucking scum bags. He wishes you all your best and lots of love.  Peace out.

-[Known Bee] friend.

Vibrating_Lights

damn
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2002, 07:16:00 PM »
[Known Bee] you were cool as hell hit me up on the flipside. My prayers are with you.  I cried when i got the PM.  Man do what you got to do.  Just don't forget your values.  I'm here if you need me.  Get someone to contact me if you need any loot. a single bee can do little without the hive.
Vl_

So much game I could sell a hooker some pussy
Vl_

GOD

Damn...
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2002, 08:56:00 PM »
Sorry to hear about the bad news.  Thank you for posting this information.  Please pass on my condolences.
  Although you are a friend and its totally normal that you would want your buddy to do whatevers nessisary to see that he gets outta trouble as soon as possible, please pass on the 'sentiment' of probably every bee here: bee strong, keep your mouth shut, and stick to your morals.  At this point, thats probably all he's got left.
  Looks like alot of bees may bee soon taking up steam distillation.  Winters right around the corner.  Time to get a feild guide and going for some long walks out in the woods.

wyndowlicker

This Is fucking bullshit!
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2002, 10:56:00 PM »
deleted in the best interest of allbees.Sorry,hes swiws friend and doesnt want to see anthing happen to any other bee.

Counting starts by candlelight all are dim ,but one is bright.-GD :P  :P

Diggity

Can someone go to the dea sight and see.. 2 scared
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2002, 02:28:00 AM »
To all U.S. bees, Sassy oil that is over 70% Safrole is apparently now considered to be the same thing as Safrole and is Schedule I with the Feds.  Actually, this probably applies to all bees since the U.S. DEA likes to fuck with every country they can, especially where import/export is concerned.  BE FUCKING CAREFUL.

When? Huh? Where did you hear this?

Looks like bee's should bee diluting their sas with meoh.  

& I'm, somethin of a phenom, 1 puff of da cron, I'm un-stopable.   

goiterjoe

we've been saying this for over a year now
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2002, 02:34:00 AM »
Don't order sassafras oil into the US across national borders.  You are asking for trouble by doing so.

All paths are the same: they lead nowhere

lugh

Joe's Right
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2002, 02:57:00 AM »
Goiterjoe's right, and all bees should realize this  :) We have a policy here against discussing sources, so this thread has to be locked.