Author Topic: The Drug Users Bible: Download It Free Of Charge Here  (Read 102180 times)

Offline DMTrott

• Larvae
The Drug Users Bible: Download It Free Of Charge Here
« on: May 03, 2023, 09:45:13 AM »
This was always the plan. My book, all 638 pages of The Drug Users Bible, is now FREE to download as a PDF. To get your copy… please read this: ==>

1. WHAT IS IT?
In a nutshell, it’s a harm reduction reference tome. From Amazon:
Over a 12 year period the author of this book self-administered over 180 psychoactive substances; both chemicals and plants. For each he recorded the life-sensitive safety data, including the anticipated onset times, the common threshold doses, the routes of administration, and the expected duration of the experience. In addition, for every compound he also produced a trip report, detailing the qualitative experience itself. This delivered another invaluable insight, enabling, for example, an objective assessment of the extent of any loss of judgement and self-control.

2. WHY IS IT NOW FREE?
It was written to make a difference: to get critical harm reduction and safety data into the hands of as many people as possible, whatever their drug of choice.

The starting point was that I’m old and I like to read my books on paper. Hence, I wrote it for paper and always visualised it as the real physical book it became. That’s how it has always been sold, and still is. I know it has already helped a significant number.

HOWEVER, on paper it does cost $$$. I can’t change that, but what I can do, finally, is provide it for free as a PDF. So if you are happy with a non-paper version, and not too frustrated with this sort of navigation, you can now download it without charge.

You can have it on your phone, your PC, your laptop, or anywhere else you want it.

3. HOW YOU CAN HELP OTHERS
It really is vital that we make harm reduction information ubiquitous within our community. It really is ignorance that kills so many of us. We really really must do our best as a community to make safety practices second nature, and get the essential data to everyone who needs it.

You can help with this project. Please do help.

If you are able, please download it and re-upload it to wherever is appropriate: to anywhere from which anyone who uses drugs may see it, and be able to download it themselves for free. Or alternatively just share the download link.

Ignorance kills, but I hope that some of you will help to save some of those lives. The portability of a PDF may help to at least put the idea of harm reduction on the agenda where it was previously overlooked.

4. WHERE CAN I GET IT?
The various links are as follows:

Download from my Google Drive: https://bit.ly/3L2gCDH  [Low Resolution 12MB]

Download from my Google Drive: http://bit.ly/3LfpDvb      [Standard Resolution 60MB]

Download from Microsoft One Drive: https://bit.ly/40DlchA

Download from Mega: https://bit.ly/3oFJBG9

Download from Apple iCloud: https://bit.ly/44aGKoW

Download from DropBox: https://bit.ly/3HdTEsa

A complete and growing list of download locations will be maintained on the following page: https://www.drugusersbible.com/2018/01/pdf.html

As it is a drug book it could be banned by any of the clearnet hosts at any time, so it is probably a good idea to download it sooner rather than later.

5. FINALLY
Thank you for any help you can offer. Together, let’s try to make a difference.

If you have any questions, at all, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Online Sawdust and Honey

• Founding Wasp
Re: The Drug Users Bible: Download It Free Of Charge Here
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2023, 10:06:50 AM »
Thank you!
I did giggle a bit seeing your story about 5-MeO-DALT.
End of the road. Nothing to do, no hope of things getting better.
Sounds like Saturday night at my house.

Offline DMTrott

• Larvae
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2023, 11:57:14 AM »
Not my finest hour, lol. And, unfortunately, not my worst mistake either  ::)

Offline Supercowww

• Larvae
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2023, 08:42:17 AM »
Man, I really love your book it is such a helpful guide, but it definitely should be expanded on in volumes because there are so many new drugs that people don’t know the effects of and need some amazing dude like you to tell them!

Offline DMTrott

• Larvae
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2023, 07:16:48 AM »
Much appreciated. Thanks.

It's definitely a forever job. This is the third edition (the last update was in March 2023). The first came out in 2017, with 140 drugs, and at the time I thought was it... but it wasn't lol.

Offline DMTrott

• Larvae
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2023, 10:47:14 AM »
As I'm frequently asked why I made it into a PDF and not an app or a website....

WHY IS THE DRUG USERS BIBLE A PDF?
The Drug Users Bible was written to make a difference: to reach as many consumers as possible, and ideally, to imbed a harm reduction check-point into the individual’s drug-usage process, whatever their drug of choice.  But how to reach the consumer who is perhaps in a social setting and is short on time?

The answer for many will be via their mobile phones; and the provision of instant access to something the individual actually owns (the PDF). This sense of ownership is undoubtedly a factor in terms of motivation to reference.

Further, upon opening the PDF there is no requirement to search or to think or to work anything out. All that is needed is a swipe down to that drug of choice.

Note also that the book’s layout was specifically designed with this in mind: for each drug the essential data is at the top of the page, followed by a break in the form of a photograph, and then the ‘delve deeper’ in the form of text and detail.

For many, this is surely the most cogent scenario in terms of preventing tragedy. It’s possibly as simple as it gets. Alternatively, the PDF can be used on a PC or laptop or wherever is required.

Offline Newton2.0

• Subordinate Wasp
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2023, 11:38:05 PM »
DMTrott, thank you for your service!

Also, 5-MeO-DALT is a biiiitch!

I tried a bunch orally and had a not wholly unpleasant experience then decided that vaping drugs is a kick in the pants.

And kick in the pants it was. My pants kicked my ass so hard an Adidas logo is still branded in my left butt cheek.

I placed 25mg on a foil and hit it hard. Immediately a panic unlike other I've ever experienced ensued. Body load like an elephant atop an elephant was crushing my chest. It was difficult to even breathe. I ran to the bathroom and hugged my toilet and prayed to our unmerciful God to end it all. 45 minutes later I was fine, albeit scarred emotionally. 15 years later I am faithfully awaiting the cancer which no doubt will rear it's head.

0/10 Stars
« Last Edit: September 01, 2023, 11:39:47 PM by Newton2.0 »
Mustache Rides: $5

Offline DMTrott

• Larvae
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2023, 06:46:47 PM »
Interesting choice of RoA there Newton, as the norm back in the day was indeed oral. Coincidentally, it's one which is imprinted in my mind too because I made such a mess of it.

The common dose was reputed to be about 12mg. I went for a lowly 10mg due to domestic issues at the time. Unfortunately I misread the scale and took 100mg.

I instantly spotted my error and spent the next half-hour scared witless, trying to vomit. I just couldn’t. Luckily nothing happened and I was okay. Unluckily, the ride itself was a little lack-lustre.

Like you I got away with it, but took the lesson. Glad you are okay. :-)

Offline DMTrott

• Larvae
« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2024, 05:58:12 PM »
My post above, of course, explains why The Drug Users Bible was converted to a PDF and provided without charge across the darknet (and indeed here).

Well... there's been another development.

An easily navigable and hopefully aesthetically pleasing browser version has been created. You can access this here, with the navigation bar unfolding on the left hand side: https://drugusersbible.org/

I can't take any credit for this. It was in fact created by staff and members of Dread. An advantage it carries is being able to link directly to any specific page of content. This makes my life easier at least.

I hope that this is of interest and is of use.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2024, 11:16:16 AM by DMTrott »