Author Topic: Enhanced Psilocybin Production  (Read 9836 times)

Zen

Re: Enhanced Psilocybin Production
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2002, 08:37:00 AM »
As foxy2 clearly pointed out, there are many points for refinement; it's definitely a work in progress.

Over at the Shroomery there's been mention of starting off with a more potent species then adjusting the solution to meet it's needs by testing biomass yields in an array of cultures with different nutrient makeups. Higher biomass would be direct result of better glucose utilization and would most likely have higher alkaloid content. If these species can be efficiently culture in a liquid nutrient solution and present increased activity in the presence of raised glucose concentrations, the theoretical alkaloid yields could easily reach over 2% psilocybin.

I believe that would be the highest psilocybin content that I've ever seen reported. Roughly 4 times stronger then you're average Ps. C. culture. High volume mass production techniques could yield over 15 g of psilocybin... but it's only theory for now.

-Zen

foxy2

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2002, 04:12:00 PM »
"If we have to extract 20-40 g of solubes from 750 g of biomass, any ideas on desired soxhlet solvent volume?"

Big  :)
But someone with a little welding skills could probably build one from a stainless steel pressure cooker fairly easliy.  Check the distillation apparatus info on Rhodiums site for ideas.

I hate my government, does this mean I'm a terrorist??

PolytheneSam

« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2002, 12:39:00 AM »
They changed the urls of the pictures.  Here they are again.

DD255749a

DD255749b

http://www.geocities.com/dritte123/PSPF.html

terbium

« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2002, 02:06:00 AM »
But someone with a little welding skills could probably build one from a stainless steel pressure cooker fairly easliy.
I once made one using a 10 gal. steel drum as the extractor body and a 22 liter rb flask with heating mantle as the boiler. Copper tubing, fiberglass insulation, silver solder and some wood were the other construction materials. The condenser was an air cooled brass pipe.

PolytheneSam

from Espacenet
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2002, 02:57:00 AM »

Patent DD255749

http://www.geocities.com/dritte123/PSPF.html

The hardest thing to explain is the obvious

ning

Could someone retrieve this?
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2004, 04:03:00 AM »
It seems the patent is no longer hosted at espacenet, if it ever was. "nonpayment of fees"...
I would appreciate if someone could post or mail it to me.

DD 255,749

Thanks.