Author Topic: Mr Badger, dont be naive, you have been told!  (Read 9574 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


  • Guest
Mr Badger, dont be naive, you have been told!
« on: August 19, 2004, 02:54:00 AM »
Mr Badger, dont be naive, you have been told!
What do you mean by used to be sold? or should i say sdold!


  • Guest
listen carefully. good.
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2004, 03:27:00 AM »
listen carefully.


tolly, used to be otc in the 20 litre drums, as described by a few other bees at an auto type store in queensland.

but now you are required to obtain a chemical license.
it may bee different in other states but not in queensland.

if you can get it otc in queenslannd please let me know..


  • Guest
We already did, you are misinformed.
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2004, 10:58:00 AM »
We already did, you are misinformed.
If it were the case that a license were required, then hardware and auto stores couldn't sell any solvent. But assuming it were true, it's irrelevent. Places that sell it already have a license to carry it.
Whom you ask? Businesses that sell all hydrocarbons, they are everywhere.

Riddle me this.....

Where would a Bee Pee?


  • Guest
strange shit man, cause i went to this auto...
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2004, 05:34:00 AM »
strange shit man, cause i went to this auto barn type shop in queensland, who used to sell the nut shell 20 litre drums,which swims source of tolly was in and they said no we dont sell it any more because of terroism you need a chemical license now...

not misinforming just the truth mate :P


  • Guest
I don't care what they say, don't buy the shit
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2004, 12:28:00 PM »
I don't care what they say, don't buy the shit at any auto store or hardware, buy it at service station depots!


  • Guest
What's all the fuss about?
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2004, 10:05:00 PM »
Toluene is listed as a category III chemical under the "Code of Practice for Chemical Diversion" in Australia.

(June 2004)

This means the buyer - even a non-account holder - DOES NOT have to sign an EUD (end user declaration)when purchasing. If your said reasons for purchasing are sound, you should have no problems at all buying from a Chem wholesaler in Qld. If you're still worried, try a paint/plastics pigment supplier.


  • Guest
Code of practice for chemical diversion ????
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2004, 08:44:00 AM »
To the best of my knowledge this code of practice is only binding to the signaturies, I guess you could say it's alot like the Keyoto (Spelling?)agreement on global warming ;if you havn't signed up (Australia, America,....) it's not your problem ! So if you look at that 'code of practice' document and use the list of companies that have signed up as a list of firms not to do business with, you have your self someware to start. As far as this Toluene thread is concerned i may as well have my say.There are many NP that are OTC in Oz that don't require this much effort (Xylene) Start with a google search for the MSDS of the solvent you are looking for, once found work your way back down the supply chain until you find it at a retail level.Really "Toluene, what the f**ck !!"