Author Topic: Dreaming meth (Nano dreaming)  (Read 9906 times)

imaphatbastard

relax
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2003, 03:03:00 AM »

Osmium

> Ive been following the "curbs nano...
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2003, 10:33:00 AM »
> Ive been following the "curbs nano procedure"...

Don't!!! Add water! Right at the beginning, and don't let the water be the last ingredient you add! But don't add too much, roughly the same amount as pfed should work ok.

> Still i dont understand one thing as I pointed on some post before:
> when adding the basic solution to the nonpolar/yellow fluid, it
> precipitates something...first question: is this precipitate
> composed by Meth and others or its just the Meth???

That's inorganic shit, sodium phosphates and sodium iodide etc. That's why you need to add more water before you filter out the rP, and then DO AN A/B before basifying!

For such a small reaction you can also use a candle to provide heat. But if you cannot afford a simple, used hot plate for 5 bux then I doubt you will be getting far.

Ganzas2003

ok...
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2003, 08:33:00 PM »
1 box of pills containing 1.2g Pfed costs 1.43€...
Osmium mate i didnt said I WOULDN'T buy a hotplate...right now its impossible...but I doubt I can find a 5 bux plate here  ;)  where i live...anyway i dont want to go THAT far... :P
I want to thank u for responding my question...it was a relief hearing what u said...I also thought that "turning to brown after some time" was shit...but its like that...the more u read the more doubts u have...and after hearing that "u can actually see" the meth i was afraid that i might be tossing away the product.
when u say "do an A/B before basifying" u mean washing the diluted reaction fluid with nonpolar right???...yes thats missing. i keep forgeting that.

I will continue to post here my future reactions.
ok thx to u all.

Osmium

> when u say "do an A/B before ...
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2003, 08:47:00 PM »
> when u say "do an A/B before basifying" u mean washing the diluted
> reaction fluid with nonpolar right???...

Exactly.

Ganzas2003

weird
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2003, 12:51:00 PM »
hi guys.

well swim is preparing for some longwetreflux. but he has to wait a little more.

In the meantime and having a small quantity of the percurssors around, he decided he should be doing the fast reaction once more so he can get something to smoke for the comin days.

Swig didnt want this reaction to be the perfect reaction
(Osmium, Rhodium and all the other long wet reflux advisers: I KNOW AND IM SURE U ARE RIGHT ABOUT IT.)

Reaction was performed using:

1.5g E (not the cleanest ive used till now.)
3g I
3.5g RP (resused - swig gathered 10 of all the filters and gathered this 3.5g RP which was acid/acetone/water cleaned)
4 drops (can anyone give me a water drops=ml relation plz?)

All went pretty well. No flask fires. first part was great but i noticed  no yellowing, well not as much as the other times, flowing from the walls of the bottle...strange...Used a 40 cm vinil hose this time...and not much gas being produced too...2x strange...Start Heating after 27 minutes I think when all was liquidified...started refluxing after sometime and i must say that surely the hose was somehow humid caz by the 45 minutes mark i checked bottle and i never saw the shit so liquid...(hmmm well i guess in one hour it shoulndt be complete - i thought)...decided to boil for some time (hours)...but received a phone call and a friend is comin!!shit must hurry!!! didnt boil for a hour but only for 50 minutes, shut heat and come back 30 minutes later having all shit settled and almost room temp. Flask was real clean...really i never saw an end reaction like this one...i could actually see the yellow/gold liquid above the phosphorous...doubled that with dwater and shaked a lot. filtered and all RP comin out....reaction vessel pretty cleaned.
Did the actual procedure with the adition of a nonpolar wash of the fluid prior to adding base(Osmium I remebered it this time!urra!:)) ...the light yellow vanished and gave place to a clear like water solution. basified too much i think (careless)...turned somewhat solid which was more diluted (hardly) with more dwater...well its better to continue later as friends are comin by.
Shit settled for 6 hours or more...cant real recall that now.
extrated with minimal water (1/4 of the nonpolar quant.). microwave to almost dry and acetone added like allways i do.

Very fine glass pieces that turned to white and flufy and weighted 0.8g (never yielded above 0.4-0.5g). Really good looking and burns clean (SWIG NEVER HAD CRYSTALS BURNING CLEAN...even from very white shit....he never performed recristalization thou...)but this was really good loooking shit and leave no residue on teh foil. I was happy.

now comes the bad part:

- Or SWIG is completely imune to meth by now...:)))))))
- Or this is someother shit that is white, burns and even has a similar taste, more agressive i think, but that doesnt put u high.

SIMPLY IT DOESNT ALTER UR MIND.

What can it be?

(I dont have any chem back ground nor im into this so deep that i can discuss this but i guess since p2p can be a byproduct maded with this reduction...how many reall toxic products can u have with a fail reaction???swig has tried this shit yesterday...still here...alive...didnt felt any shit...good or bad...)

thx guys.

wareami

Cut and Dry...
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2003, 04:26:00 PM »
Clear case of 50%+ unreacted....
Bees should really learn to cook longer... :o  ;)

Ganzas2003

yeap but...
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2003, 04:57:00 PM »
u are right...ive learned that not by experience but rather by hearing all u saying that and i tend to believe u :)

but what really impresses me is the fact that this shit doesnt leave any trace of residue...it burns...turns cristal to somekind of oil that quickly disapear leaving nothing...all other "meth" swig made allways left black residue...but made me awake:)
this shit i made now doesnt do anything like it...in fact its completely inactive.

- What poisons can be achived with a fail reaction? (if it was a bad poison i will be dead by now??woulnt I???it has passed 2 days allready since i smoked a few shots of that shit)

- ... or that burns and leave no residue???anyway if i made other thing as it seems i did it, also seems i did it correctly since no residue left upon burning!ahahah:)) my pseudo isnt that clean too!:)

This is about some post ive read about ppl who end with white shit too but not meth...but every message about white being produced almost all of this cases the shit didnt burn so i decided that one more about "white non meth that burns" post would be benefic...feel free to discord as i really dont know what is good or bad posting here (language turns into a BIG FUKIN obstacle sometimes)...my problem anyway.

THX & PEACE

PS: when SWIG was a little child all he wanted to be when a grownup man was:

- locomotive driver
- test pilot
- Chemistry engineer

I guess i should have followed the third...or else i wouldnt be here posting these stupid questions over and over and...:)))))

silenziox

(can anyone give me a water drops=ml relation...
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2003, 05:03:00 PM »
(can anyone give me a water drops=ml relation plz?)

1ml is generally considered as 25drops. I've found it varies from 25 to 27 drops.

Ganzas2003

thx!
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2003, 05:14:00 PM »
is it???

ahahah I WAS completely way out of that...and to say that I thought it would be around 6 drops...ahahahha...
knowlegje of how things really look...how much is much....well i cant really express myself well sometimes...sorry but thanks for awnsering that question man!thx.

"Foda-se!!...porque e que nao falamos todos a mesma lingua?" 
"Fuck!...why dont we speackl all the same universal language?"

autumn_lamb

killing yourself softly...
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2003, 06:32:00 PM »
You are not taking the bees' advice of cooking longer seriously enough. she replies because she isnt a chemist either and like you, didn't take the time seriously enough. Only she was never so stubborn as to stick with it longer than a few warnings that came from knowledgeable bees. yes, you had a reaction. but only to the heat applied. the reaction you are looking for is among the ingredients with the heat acting only as a element to speed things along. 50 minutes? come on. there are better ways to play with yourself. sucking in toxic substances isn't one of them. COOK LONGER.

wareami

How big is your drop...
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2003, 06:46:00 PM »
The bigger they are the harder they fall ;D
In the past when the graduated measuring device couldn't bee found, Ibee's taken his plain old Household eyedropper and a plain old household cough syrup measuring cup which has ml and oz.
Dropped the drops in til it reached the ml line....
20drops = 1ml

And the first return that came up while googling the search term "drop to mililiter conversion"(even spelled wrong was

Final Answers

(http://home.att.net/~numericana/answer/units.htm)
I scrolled down to the first smiley I could find and had the answer :P hehehee!

What are the formulas for changing ounces or teaspoons into drops?
How many drops are in a milliliter?

Note : Due to the two "li" syllables, the incorrect spelling "mililiter" is more common than the wrong spelling "milimeter".  The standard SI prefix is "milli", so it's "milliliter", not "mililiter"... This note should make search engines deliver this page to anybody with a "mililiter" query who may be surprised to have so few pages to choose from!  We apologize for quoting the wrong spelling "mililiter" 4 times here.

In either the US (Winchester) or the UK (Imperial) system of liquid measures, a drop is another name for a minim and there are 480 of these in a fluid ounce.

That's your first answer: if you have a volume in ounces, multiply by 480 to have the number of drops in it.  However, since the US and UK ounces are slightly different, a drop is about 0.0616 cc in the US and 0.0592 cc in the UK.

The so-called metric drop is exactly 0.05 cc (20 metric drops to a cubic centimeter, or milliliter ).

Similar distinctions hold for teaspoons :  A teaspoon is 1/6 of a fl oz (about 4.929 cc in the US and 4.7355 cc in the UK).  So, there are exactly 80 drops to a teaspoon (in either the Imperial or the Winchester system).  If you have a volume expressed in teaspoons, multiply by 80 to have the number of drops.

The metric teaspoon is slightly larger (5 cc) and the metric drop slightly smaller (0.05 cc) than the nonmetric counterparts, so there are exactly 100 metric drops in a metric teaspoon.

In a cubic centimeter or milliliter (cc, ml, or mL), there are exactly 20 metric drops and about 16 Winchester drops or 17 Imperial drops (more precise values being 16.23 and 16.89 respectively).

Note that all of the above are conventional values, which are only loosely related to the results you would actually get by using a thin dropper. So, don't be disappointed at the lack of "accuracy" if you do.

So there ya have it! :)

aztec

or...
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2003, 10:28:00 PM »
just download this little neat conversion app:

http://www.joshmadison.com/software/convert/

;)

Ganzas2003

converter and such
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2003, 11:11:00 PM »
Lamb...thx for ur advice! I dont plat with my self that often...even if i do when i do it im conscient of the danger.i am aware seriouly! but WTF! drugs are like that and when u are makin them without knowing what u doing then the luck/bad luck factor is very high. i say this coz when a person knows whats his doing like when u work (ur job) u have responsabilities and dont go to forums asking dumb questions...and why??because u KNOW what u are doing, u learned, some by others like here but defenetaly this isnt the case...
anyway i can only thannk u and feel free to post in my threads whenever u feel necessary. Please!

aztec...mate, u just beated me with that one!
i have that program allready for sometime and i use it very much in my job. defenately i dont work with volumes!:)))and now i see the fukin "drop" here! ahahah...sorry again folks.

I can only thank you all very much specialy to wareami for such informative and long post. the program does it all but knowing whats behind, the math, what ancient ppl, scientits had discovered doesnt hurt anyone and can only do good!cheers!

thx and peace and plz have the very best time for this holiday time aproaching."sempre a bombar!"

PS: To moderatores: plz excuse this poor english speling. Im sorry for giving "the hive" some sort of bad image.

invasivefungoids

« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2004, 04:55:00 PM »

Ganzas2003

good dream.
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2004, 02:42:00 PM »
swig decided to post this dream as it was one of the best dreams he had in a while. Hes been passing sometime with lower yields, more because he was trying new stuff to modify the method he was applying before. So as u might guess lots of new changes and sometimes repeating stuff as he initially started but now with a better technique and understanding.

Ok i will try to underline here the major improve factors.

1- PFed -

Ok after several shit trying to follow what all are doing here he decided that to much shit was done but the yields were suffering or to expensive coz lots of solvents involved.
method as follow:

1-entire pills into the glass container. at least 60 pills at the same time.

2-using allways the some solvent used on previous pseudo washings. this solvent is in reality 2 solventes.
They are (writting here exactly what one can read in the container regarding english language):

-Turpentine (CAS nº 8006-64-2)
    -White Spirit (CAS nº 64742-88-7)

boiling in microwave. 1 minute max power. rest 15 seconds. do this more or less till its boiling. Let it really boil. no problem. Im saying this coz in the beginning SWIG was kinda afraid of this kind of boils. There isnt such problem but plz beware not to caramelize it. do a good amount of boil but pay attention.

-decant this and PLZ keep it for reuse. Add acetone to clean this. decant and this acetone should be keeped so it can be used as the same way.

-Add 2 or 3 times the height with etanol (metanol seems equal thou its been while since i used methanol but i think its he same more centigram less centigram who really fukin cares?)

-put in freezer for some speed or let it stay at room temp undisturbed. covered preferably ;) allow 3 hours or less if u are going for a nano. u can extract the rest later after the first nano.

- filter using cotton balls on neck of funnel and a coffe filter.

- put liquid in a dish and take to the microwave. Put on max till boiling then use a lower setting,if by any chance some bee outhere as a identrical equip. to mine then do like this:

phase1 - 5:00 @ power 7
phase2 - 12:00 @ power 3

repeat this loop as necessary.
. how my microwave works???well my "potency" swithches if i dial in keypad like "potency button" then "number 7"...well this potency isnt really about giving like 850*0.70%=595 Watts...well it doesnt work nothing like this...you arent reducing the power but reducing the time which maximum power is working. For example this microwave wokrs like this (numbers arent accurate but give u what u need to understand):

full power - allways "on"...850 watts till u push off.
power 7 - 20 seconds full power+ 20 seconds no power cycle.
power 2 - 8 seconds on + 32 seconds off cycle and so on.

it has an addintional feature which is : I can sellect 2 heating phases at one time: for example 5 minutes @ full power then after these 5 minutes passes automatic to power 3 for 10 minutes for example. its a good micro mainly because it was 50 dol brand new....(i have to buy another...this was for food but im not much at house right now so...:)))

This was only to say that u should boil alcool away but decresing the heat or u will end with burned shit which takes like 5 seconds to completly fuck the all batch.

-IODINE - After using the HCL+H2O2 method swig decides to revert to the H2SO4+Bleach like in rhodium site. changes are: 6.5% iodine per small bottle and 90 ml (3 uni.) instead of 100 ml.
Now SWIG has a doubt here...hes missing the maths here.

in rhodium site:

100 ml 5% iodine , 100 ml water, 5 ml H2SO4 96%, 24 ml bleach.

me:

90 ml 6.5% iodine, 90 ml water, 8-10 ml h2so4 98%, 24ml bleach

i didnt make any calcs. i use it. good yield but not 100%. can we get the 100%? what adjustments can be made to my quantities?

- RP comin from MB and was reused and maybe 15% of it was new.

REACTION:

material: gas stove, little but thick 60 ml bottle, 17 cm (didnt really paid much attention to meaures here) hose, ballon at one end and a sand bath with a identical little bottle with some water just to check when im close to the 100º C.

1.5 g PFED, 2.5 g I, 3.5 gr RP.

reaction took like 1 one hour to start. Since the fires in the flask SWIG is now scared with this type of yield killer so its better to take more time to start then burn the all shit.

A total of 10 drops of water were used (6 in the beggining 4 after 2 hours)

bettween ice bath and some heating the reaction as started and first phase has gone without any violence. it took some 25 minutes.
In this time water in the other bottle never boiled.
After heating was turned 25 minutes passed, 4 drops of water on and the cooking proceed for another 2 hours. so from putting reagents in the bottle and finishing it tooked 4 hours.

did the next procedure of filetring, washing and used Boiling nafta to extract. Tritate using HCL. the normal procedure and ended up with very glassy shit that burns leaving just a minor black point and that the totally the weight of 1 gr.

never yielded like this.

Important thing swig learned - 60 ml vessel is defenately the apropriate size (not 125 bor 250 that SWIG was using) and not having a fast 1st phaze (ice bath)

Peace and some ganza

Ganzas2003

peculiar...
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2004, 09:29:00 AM »
hi people.
ok SWIG has been preparing himself for the LWR. Condition are still not met so he decided to do a non-LWR reaction this time. He reacted 3gPFed using 5gLGI and 3gRP. added 6 drops of water. let it react slow to liquify then added 0.4 ml water heat up till 70ºC let it run for one hour...then added more 0.4ml water and push heat to 150º measured on the sand. let it for 1 more hour...not going to write every procedure since this post is not about the reaction himself but on effects.
well shit is active but peculiar he told me...for the first time SWIG can eat...he smoked a line at midnight...its 08:20 now and still no need to smoke more (he's working now)...but the peculiar shit is that SWIG can eat...never felt this way and he's thinking what the hell happened this time???not that he's furious about eating but really its weird....for him its actually good coz its his only concern regarding other people working there....all other times before food taste like cement he salientates...and people  at work might notice diferent behavior as they all lunch together...his only concern is that...today no fukin worries as he can eat.
can u experienced bees feel this sometimes???ive read a post by "amalgamum" - easy shards" (i think ive spelled it correctly) where he mentions identical situation.

why is this???is it ramdom??? (i bet that if he reacts the same way HE MIGHT not get equal results)