Author Topic: recrystalizing  (Read 3839 times)

Omego_xx

recrystalizing
« on: September 18, 2003, 09:01:00 AM »
if meth ph is to high will it still recristlise ok

SHORTY

If it is too high then its freebase
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2003, 10:26:00 AM »
Freebase meth will never form crystals it will remain liquid.  If your recrystalizing meth crystals then there is no way the ph is too high.

Omego_xx

when adding acid to water and shaking is seems
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2003, 10:23:00 PM »
when adding acid to water and shaking is seems to leave a coating on the side of the jar does this need to bee added to the free base to make salt refering to a simple a/b nano  4 drops of 33/hci to 8 grams of lye to gram of feed stock     also can this be done by eye or does one have to ph test it

SHORTY

You really need to do some more studying
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2003, 01:03:00 AM »
If i were you i would start doing some reading at Rhodiums site cause you obviously don't have a clue as to what you are doing.  Not being an asshole but no one here is going to answer such basic questions when tfse is overflowing with all the answers.

Now i am getting out of this thread cause its starting to get a little warm in here.

Omego_xx

with a slow wet reflux curbshots nano works...
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2003, 02:02:00 AM »
with a slow wet reflux curbshots nano  works well even for a dumb ass like me but the end result seems to take to long to dry after reading for so many months i think its the oily byproduct from the reaction or its slightly to alkaline

SHORTY

Isn't somebee gonna lock this thread?
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2003, 02:42:00 PM »
You are not making any sense.  Curbshots method is good for a long wet reflux?