Author Topic: BETTER: Cough Syrup or Pill Extractions?  (Read 7253 times)

fuse

Concurrance with SD and shorty
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2004, 06:20:00 PM »
Again.. back from hiatus (SP? anyways..)

This was my main point for replying to the post initially.

not all bees are US bees. not all bees have access to workable pills or decent amounts of pills, etc..

also.. as for the cost (i know someone asked for no more talk.. but still) hit the fucking dollar stores. ive seen 8oz bottles with nothing but psuedo or psuedo and dxm. ive seen 12oz bottles in the ghetto stores. either way.. its not so 'unthinkable'. especially for $1.

also.. bees in need of quantities of psuedo that might pursue an interest in the syrups should look for surplus sales or wholesale prices..

a nice (and as close to quantative) extraction method would be peachy keen.

but i dunno. only pulled pseudo for methcat once or twice.. done a few dxm extractions. im no methcook. just an interested observer with beliefs that people should (at least generally) have free access to substances of choice.

ITP

I could have sworn I asked a question similar...
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2004, 08:12:00 PM »
I could have sworn I asked a question similar to that in a different post, but now I cant seem to find it.

What would happen if you let DXM HCLto through the reaction that makes meth? Maybe you could extract it afterwards, hopefully it would still be DXM.

Rhodium

DXM won't survive intact
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2004, 08:10:00 AM »
Definitely not, at the very least the DXM would be demethylated to (+)-3-hydroxy-N-methyl-morphinane (DXM is the same but  3-methoxy).

Ganzas2003

smoke it
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2004, 08:52:00 AM »

fuse

Hmmmmm
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2004, 08:06:00 PM »
in response to rhodiums comment..

'Definitely not, at the very least the DXM would be demethylated to (+)-3-hydroxy-N-methyl-morphinane (DXM is the same but  3-methoxy)'

if this were to happen.. i have a few questions:
first.. Would this substance be of any recreational use?

second.. would it impede the meth cook process?

third.. if the dxm was to carry all the way thru (and become demythlated or whatever) into the final product.. how would it affect the final product? could it be seperated from the meth?

whats the deal? =]