Author Topic: Ketone = Special K?  (Read 2159 times)

bong

Ketone = Special K?
« on: November 11, 2003, 04:32:00 AM »

nitrous351

information superhighway
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2003, 04:44:00 AM »
obviously you have internet access... learn to fucking use it. You don't need to come to this site to find the answer to your question...UTFSE!!!!

bong

Yes, I have internet access, but the people I...
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2003, 04:29:00 AM »
Yes, I have internet access, but the people I stay with have fucking straight rules that does not allow me to use the connection more than 5 hours a month and it is only a 56k dial up connection!

methyl_ethyl

five hours
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2003, 04:43:00 AM »
Your in luck!!!!!!!!!!!  Five hours of 56k access is exactly what you need in order  to start your journey into the world of, Ketamine (special K) and Ketones (not special K), however, some ketones can be used as precursors to some other interesting HCL salts. 

Plug those key words i.e. ketamine, ketone  (seperately of course) into the search engine and find more information than you could ever take in in one sitting.  This may take a few months in order to take it all in, however you may become a NMDA receptor professional in five hours, and a neophyte ketone re-arranger in a few months.

This is where it all starts, good luck, read up and bee safe......  Hopefully you will learn something in your cyber travels.

m_e

EvilMadChemist

last i check Ketamine was special K.
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2003, 04:44:00 AM »
last i check Ketamine was special K.

EvilMadChemist

i was just not fast enough, damn it
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2003, 04:48:00 AM »

cublium

NO
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2003, 06:31:00 AM »

EvilMadChemist

you better watch out , that special k leagal..
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2003, 07:35:00 AM »