Author Topic: People not cooking dope?  (Read 7578 times)

Offline clandestination

• Larvae
People not cooking dope?
« on: December 19, 2022, 07:11:57 AM »
This is what I’ve been told about the people I live around, from someone who’s about to go to prison for a while, for the good honestly. Nobody cooks it with a lighter anymore. That person I know at least knew about proper harm reduction, and he’s the only one who doesn’t get skin lesions/bacterial infections. Meth and fentanyl mostly;they don’t sell heroin anymore people want the fentanyl more now. He tells them about that and they say it’s wasting some of it. I don’t even know, Florida

Offline spice

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
  • Investigate it
Re: People not cooking dope?
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2022, 01:28:38 PM »
Fentanyl and meth

The road to enlightenment

Not
Real bees just hear the buzzing and it doesn´t ever stop. Ever.

Offline DerAlteSack

• that creep in the corner of the strip club
  • Founding Wasp
  • no lunch, wild guesses, realistic self appraisal
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2022, 11:31:57 AM »
Fentanyl and meth

The road to enlightenment

Not

With few exceptions I am violently opposed against drug shaming, it should have no place here on this board. Crystal Meth is a great weekend drug, it is just no daily driver. It has a high safety margin, much higher the most RCs and the number of those who completely tweaked out is quite small regarding the very large userbase. Most of horrible stuff one is shown prohibition is whats to blame, this and homelessness and the overall social detoriation of the american society.

Until shortly being a junkie was mostly a choosen lifestyle. That the US government turned a few millions into involuntary junkies by changing prescription guidelines on synthetic opiods is another story, the rsulting higher demand on the black market and the preference of synthetic opiods over good ol' Heroin is 100% on the authorities and not on a chemical compound.

All this is just another act in the war on drugs which was never against drugs but a means to distract from the real problems of society (as frankly admitted not long ago, the WOD was invented to curb anti-war protests and civil rights movement).

I do not want start politics but kindly keep out the Fox News/Murdoch Media crap. Anybody saying "my drug is beter then your drug", "my drug should be legal and for yours you should go to prison for" is a selfish hypocrite, a traitor to the cause. Period.
The key to happiness is never to argue after you made your point

Offline spice

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
  • Investigate it
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2022, 01:25:40 AM »
Listen up pops

You are a fine straw-man arguer. Read again what I posted....here, let me simplify it for you:

ALL DRUGS ARENT EQUAL

I got my opinion and you got yours

Kindly fuck off
« Last Edit: December 30, 2022, 01:29:38 AM by spice »
Real bees just hear the buzzing and it doesn´t ever stop. Ever.

Offline clandestination

• Larvae
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2023, 11:47:55 AM »
Personally I think that the pharma companies aren’t to blame it’s the government for, first off, illegalizing opium but letting people shoot up morphine to cure their opium addiction. Then heroin was invented to cure morphine addiction, and now we have methadone clinics to cure your heroin addiction. The pharma companies would sell you pure heroin legally if they could but they can’t. I personally think the first step, other than helping the people in need at hand, should be to go full circle and just re legalize opium. With the amount of people doing much harder opioids I’m sure there would be next to 0 deaths and no strain to the economy if we did that.