Author Topic: why this happen  (Read 4764 times)

BlackBmw1

why this happen
« on: July 22, 2004, 11:04:00 PM »
while dreaming of doing the famous step by step todays 120's when i got to the base disarm part addng the NaOH  to it the hole 3oz went black i mean pitch black every thing was done right the glassware was clean nothing would of fell in anyway all the obvious things aint the the probablem right now can anyone able to help befor i throw it away it cause its realesing bad acid smell i the house...

ApprenticeCook

which of the BILLIONS of extraction synths...
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2004, 01:54:00 AM »
which of the BILLIONS of extraction synths were you following?
doing the famous step by step todays 120's ???

Tell us what you did step by step and we may be able to help, but to me it sounds like you been gakd big time.

-AC

BlackBmw1

DAm Dog
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2004, 01:27:00 PM »
Sorry for taking so long to reply ..but you wouldnt believe what happen i went out for get milk for coffe after last post , and i have these cute no more Bichions frese .for those dont know what im talking about there little TOY Mini Pups fur ball and after walking in the door hes useally there to  greet me this time i saw him  in his basket not lie there style never can stay still curious to see why and walk up to him he stunk like burned hair and he was shiver . anyway trying to work out what happen which was strange made my coffee and went to the lounge and about turn on my 180cm LCD Monitor and computer one side of the house had no power thinking Circiut breaker kicked in which i switched it back on everything turn on except the monitor going to why it didnt turn on looking  at plug and it was all wet and smoky and smelled like Dog piss the stupid dumb dog Pissed on the power board and got electricuted poor thing and blown half the house electricity from that morning to now just got the electricity on the other side this bee has network computers on genorators in case of black outs bee must always have power  to computers cause of works senative materials  ...but poor dog got singed its what i been trying to do all day  ...now geting to the wash it was 120mg Oz pills  i had just dumped the 3rd time in to the flask after a soak in ISo
and when he was he put 2 caps full of HCl just turned black the it i was thinking of doing the straight  E but since then have found out cant be done on OZ pills 120s ...

wareami

DogDays....
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2004, 02:41:00 PM »
I hope you had enough foresight to take the dog for medical treatment as I didn't see that in the step by step! 8)
Especially since he was sizzling...he could have internal damage!
Put down the pipe and take the dog to the vet! :P
Yer pfed ain't goin noware til ya get back ;)

CharlieBigpotato

sugar?
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2004, 04:53:00 PM »
some red pills have a sugar coating. taste test for that is pretty easy; just lick the outside of one.

BlackBmw1

wareami ...got to tell you some thing my dogs...
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2004, 07:34:00 AM »

chonga

did anyone understand that?
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2004, 10:14:00 AM »

evilscripter69

NO i sure didn't
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2004, 11:22:00 AM »

BlackBmw1

wareami im not saying that in a smart arse way
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2004, 11:37:00 AM »

chonga

Is it my brain thats scrambled or is it your?
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2004, 03:14:00 PM »

wareami

Just checking...
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2004, 03:30:00 PM »
I rarely stick my nose where it doesn't belong and the advice offered in the above situation was an "in case" admonishment!
There are fools out there that would forego the needs of others(pets included) in their selfish quests for their precious goodz!
I didn't mean to insinuate that you were that type but they are out there and maybe they'll read this thread and stop to think long enough to apply some common sense in their actions.
I'll reread your first post to this thread and see if I can offer a suggestion.

Hey OS: I might have a contender here challenging me for my title belt in the heavyweight division for
World Champ Excess Verbiage Wanker ;)  :P
Blackbmw: Just messin with ya! 8)

wareami

Freedoms just another word.....
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2004, 03:37:00 PM »

BlackBmw1

wareami sorry mate maybe i shouldn't of ...
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2004, 06:38:00 PM »

purplepoison

just checkin
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2004, 08:24:00 PM »

Jade

A suggestion
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2004, 08:44:00 PM »

wareami sorry mate maybe i shouldn't of started my sentence like that..

That was a very long sentence.  Is there a reason you don't use punctuation marks so we can understand what the hell it means?  Instead of putting multiple periods after certain words, why not try spreading them out to end a sentence every now and then?

Now, since this is the stimulant forum, let's get back to talkin' stimulants, okay?

BlackBmw1

That was going to be my next Post jade.
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2004, 11:45:00 PM »
That was going to be my next Post jade. Getting back to talkin' stimulants. Cause my Question hasn't been answerd...Can anyone give a input??? ::)
.Here's what i was doing, I just about start to base and diarm , after Iso Boils, and when i put 2 caps of HCI the pill mass and solution when Black on me ...never seen anything like it happening or herd it very strange,  it was a tint yellow colour,  but pitch back now with pil mass sitting on the bottom like mud.. Is there anything to help it or i dispose 3Oz's down it .. :)  :)  :)

Ps the dog is fine and dandy like pup in heaven thanks for asking purplepoison ;D  ;D

ApprenticeCook

So now that the dog situ is all worked out can
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2004, 06:11:00 AM »

BlackBmw1

aprenticecook well everything is in a flask...
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2004, 05:39:00 PM »
aprenticecook well everything is in a flask waiting for me what to do throw it out or someone can tell me how to fix it cause i never seen anything like it before ..just black after pooring in the HCL :(

p2e3r4f5e6c7t8

maybee
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2004, 05:54:00 PM »
Maybee swim added a little to much hci ? ::)

BlackBmw1

can that be fixed...?????
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2004, 01:36:00 AM »
can that be fixed...????? i was thinking maybe pooring more acetone and maybe a boil might not go a stray ..?? ::)  ::)

CharlieBigpotato

this is not about dogs:
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2004, 11:02:00 AM »
seeing that typo up there (HCI) reminded me of a question that i may as well try to ask here, as evidently the mods aren't on patrol for insignificance violations, and i wouldn't know where else to put it.

(there's no way i'm using the search engine for this, so don't even bother scolding me with that one.)

i was wondering if there wasn't a means of adding Hcl (50%) and iodine into a flask, plus a missing element, that would permit HI to bee formed pre-rxn; and the cl would bee coaxed away by the missing element; in a double displacement rxn that left an irrelevant salt, to bee removed later.

what might a sliver of Na do in such a scenario, if the Hcl was introduced anhydrously, as gas?

and how might i ask other questions without starting a thread, if they don't fit anywhere?

like this one;
could this rxn take place with gaseous precursor and HI?
assuming a rig that could bee maintained with inert gas fill and a slow introduction of H2?
might it bee possible for Hcl to do the job of HI, if it was a gas? fairly hot one? (it would need to bee as hot as the vapor point of the precursor, i'd assume)

12cheman12

You said you boiled the pill mass in ISO.
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2004, 01:25:00 PM »
You said you boiled the pill mass in ISO.
I hope you didnt throw the ISO alky out because the ISO alky dissolves the pseudo.
You should of evaped the ISO for your pseudo.
I know this is obvious stuff but i know how your a newbee here and need alot of guidance

BlackBmw1

yeah my friend befoe i msg u earlier today , i
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2004, 04:31:00 PM »
yeah my friend befoe i msg u earlier today , i pooored acetone and boiled  trying to some how get the black shit what stuck to the bottom , and to see if it cleard up, but no luck. I will do what you say mate , i only put 2 little caps full in ,  but the smell is still strong...
it is so strange it  went like that cause i did exacltly the same with half the pillmass and 1 cap full and that went yellow and made 2 seperate layers like it surpose to ..i still havethe other pillmass, but waiting for the out come of this black thing...

p2e3r4f5e6c7t8

Maybee you should try a steam distilation like
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2004, 06:36:00 PM »
Maybee you should try a steam distilation like this one

https://www.thevespiary.org/rhodium/Rhodium/worlock/steam.html#Steam%20Distillation

Maybee swim might recover some of his psuedo ::)

Or maybee even try this method from the man who has done heaps for the OZ bees

https://www.thevespiary.org/rhodium/Rhodium/worlock/placeb.html