Author Topic: way wacked wacker not turning red  (Read 1349 times)

smutboy420

way wacked wacker not turning red
« on: June 16, 2003, 03:07:00 PM »
ive been shaking and shaking for ever on a wacker run using the Spiceboy methanol SRV/KRV cept instead of using 100ml safrole i used 50ml. and 300ml methanol to 2 grams PdCl2 and 8 grams CuCl2. been adding pure tanked o2 at 60psi every 15 mins with constant shaking. now hears my problum. i have been shaking and shaking non stop cept to fill and purge. i got as far as a gorge kilians irish red beer. but not any thing that looks blood red. WTF? why no red? my safrole is good my PdCl2 is 99.99. my CuCl2 is asc grade from new bottle. meth.alc. is anhydrous. i added some dh20. ether i fucked something up some ware or am color blind and don't realize the red im seeing and the red spice boy is describing are the same.

LaBTop

Ehh,
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2003, 06:08:00 PM »
Can't you construct a shaker from an old electromotor with an excenter on the shaft? Then connecting this excenter to a strapped-in vessel?
And it could be that your red is Spiceboy's red.
Stop and proceed to next steps, then you'll know. LT/

smutboy420

like blood from the bag
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2003, 08:35:00 PM »
i decided to do 5 more hours of my new work out rutine just to bee sure. when i seperated out my red oil it was deep deep deep red like old blood or blood from the bag.