Author Topic: opinons wanted;is it meth or unreduced psuedo?  (Read 2926 times)

zorilla

opinons wanted;is it meth or unreduced psuedo?
« on: May 18, 2004, 05:49:00 PM »
my friend has been doing alot of successful nanos.2 to 4 gram batches;cooking for 24 hrs at 100 c...he uses 2 grams psuedo,2 grams mbrp,2 grams reagent grade I2 and 2ml of DH2O for his 2 gram batches.
  to make a long story short he uses a deep fryer and an oil bath.after about ten cooks he noticed the oil was really thick.he had to turn the deep fryer to it's highest temp;barely reaching 100 c...so he decides to replace the oil for this batch...it was like fucking glue.after a half ass cleaning of the deep fryer the flask containing 2 grams psuedo,2 grams mbrp,2 grams I2,and 2 ml DH2O is sit in the fresh new oilbath.a hose and punch balloon are connected to the flask.he turns the temp up really high.after about an hr the candy themomentor reads the oilbath at 175 c.adjusted the oilbath temp to 125 c as quickly as possible.the damn balloon had a hole in it so it was replaced with a new one.after reading a few posts on the hive about balloon failures he thinks what the hell and adds 1 gram of I2.
   after 1 hr at the very high temp and 4 hrs at 100 c there was not hardly any water left in the flask.assumming the cook was a failure he did an a and b to see if there was any product...it looked good and tasted good.
   i ate about an 8th of gram.i hadn't had any stimulants in 9 days.i had been awake 14 hrs before this.i had eaten 3 meals and had drank 12 beers when i tested it.i weigh about 180 lbs.it kept me awake all night.i was very horny;too horny...i also had no appetite...
   i want other bee's opinions on if they think this was meth or unreduced psuedo...pretty good if it was meth or not.i'm just curious if psuedo would be able to have these effects on me....

xaja

What?!?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2004, 06:18:00 PM »
First this:
my friend has been doing alot of successful nanos
Then this:
it kept me awake all night.i was very horny;too horny...i also had no appetite...

Then this: i'm just curious if psuedo would be able to have these effects on me....

You should have worked out by now that pseudo doesn't do shit... so I'm guessing it worked...

Edit: Ok I just reread the post and I should add that SWIM has had bad experiences with adding I2 halfway through a rxn. Yields seemed to have suffered when this was done. So it was avoided after this. Just thought would add that comment. Also you may have had some sort of mix of product and unreacted pseudo, in which case it will have an effect albeit weaker than normal product.

wareami

Both
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2004, 06:20:00 PM »

i'm just curious if psuedo would be able to have these effects on me....

No!

Something is causing you to ask the question which indicates that the end result's effects aren't quite UP to par with past experiences.

Judging by the description of time and temp coupled with the bio-assay results, I'd be inclined to say that a mixture of meth and unreduced is what SWIZ has.
If the presence of unreacted, percentage-wise is greater than that of the reduced product, than little, to no effect will be felt.
For instance...Ibee will feel the meth effects from a 70%meth(M), 30% unreacted(UR) batch but will feel no euphoric/speedy effects from a 60%M, 40%UR batch. In fact....it will put him to sleep.
The more meth in the picture, the more it will overpower the effects of unreacted present.
For some reason....taking a 50%M 50%UR batch and doing twice as much will not get you high whatsoever.
Dissolve a bump in alcohol and evap on a watchglass or similar.
If tiny pinwheels are seen you have your answer.
The amount of pinwheels and the size of the pinwheels are also a good indicator of UR percentage present.
A few bigger pinwheels(2-5) mixed in among ¼g will indicate a higher percentage of M.
Alot of tiny pinwheels mixed in among ¼g, Don't waste yer time....rerun it!

Red_Crown

Competition
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2004, 06:36:00 PM »

For some reason....taking a 50%M 50%UR batch and doing twice as much will not get you high whatsoever

That's probably due to competitive receptor binding.. And that could imply that pseudo is a dopamine antagonist - perhaps indirectly. Hmm.. Or just faster rebound cross-tolerance.

peregrine

pinwheels?wareami
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2004, 05:03:00 PM »
It always seemed when mine was done it didn't have big pinwheels but more long srtait lines coming from sort of a circle.But they would extend out of the circle by some times three inches.Or was that just my mind fucking with me again? ::)

Omego_xx

pinwheels
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2004, 07:27:00 PM »
all i ever get back is free flowing crystals. one may be wrong here but i think the slightly under reduced ones tend to pop around when acatone flashing.is not one suposed to keep cleaning pseudo till the crystals free flow