Site > News

UK blanket ban on all psychoactives incl research chemicals 6th april 2016

(1/3) > >>

b6baddawg:
Some online vendors are carrying advance warning about the change in law, I don't have to hand the precise detail but you guys who order RCs online in the UK double check the legality status and don't get caught out with parcels in the post after the deadline

ricky:
I have never heard of anyone getting busted with RC's.

I'm in the USA as well, where most of them are already considered illegal anyway, with the exception of things like benzos (class c does not fall under the analogue act).

It doesn't seem like anyone really cares about them, either o.O

Don't get me wrong, if there are vendors in the UK selling stuff they could very well get busted.

I'd be surprised though if anyone even took the time to arrest someone here caught ordering them.

Generally they just disappear at customs >.>

luminouspath:
Apparently this is going to be next to impossible to prosecute. The Irish have had this law for some years and have made about 4 convictions...they have to prove in court that the substance is actually psychoactive, which isn't going to happen for RC's that are new to the market. If suppliers are smart it won't affect them too much.

Zippy:
Not if they go by the Analog Act interpretation.  That is if it is just a minor tweak of something on a list 'substantially similar and expected to exhibit similar activity' sort of stuff.

thewire:
"With great sadness I am writing this blog post to announce that ..... will be closing down at the begining of April, due to the UK's Psychoactive Substances Act 2016.

The Home Office has said that the provisions of the Act will come into force on Wednesday 6th April, therefore if that transpires to be the case, our last shipping day, assuming we haven't sold out of stock by then, will be Monday 4th April."

Game over for UK RC fans.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version