Site > News

It’s Official: NSA Data Will be Used for Domestic Policing not for terrorism

<< < (7/7)

aYoungKing:

--- Quote from: Lipbalm on March 24, 2016, 06:14:48 PM ---Oh my god dude. Ugh.

--- End quote ---

hahahaha. it's surprising how many people must be getting high of their own supply here

Vesp:
Requesting that we drop all of the idealistic and political conspiracy talk in the thread and just focus on NSA &  related news of law enforcement spying on us. 

Otherwise probably going to close this thread.  This thread is  getting very close to same level as people who spray vinegar at Chem trails operate on.

schmoople:
What are everyone's thoughts on this escalating ideological war between ISIS/ISIL terrorists and the West...? I can't possibly see how this road the world is headed down has any end but a dark one. The NSA continues to expand it's vast data collection program capabilities as it concurrently becomes more 'legitimized' at the legal level, using the "TERRORISM TRUMPS PRIVACY" card (which sadly, the majority of people I've talked to seem uncaring about, even somewhat or totally with the NSA's stance), and it looks like Europe is fuckt as well since attacks continue and the response of course will be erosion of liberties in favor of surveillance + deturrance of terrorist plots... honestly, how does an individual rationalize an optimistic outlook for the future?

I think at this point in time it's still possible to divert from the collision course of omnipresent surveillance BUT the underlying issue (in my opinion) is the apathy of the everyday man/woman in first-world countries. Too fucking distracted by bullshit Netflix shows and vacant, vacuous things in culture to pay attention... I swear to god it's like you have to put a gun to the ordinary person's head to make them listen to anything of importance for 30 seconds

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version