Site > News

Europe Is Experiencing a New Wave of Super-Potent Ecstasy

(1/7) > >>

CHEMICALCOWBOY36:
http://www.vice.com/en_ca/read/europe-is-experiencing-a-new-wave-of-super-potent-ecstasy?utm_source=vicefbus&utm_campaign=global

CHEMICALCOWBOY36:
Also i know this is old news to us bee Europe has always been on the for front for ecstasy production for years now but Jesus 300mg pills smh thats to dangerous to be selling like that ? well mayb not in Europe but if those ever make to the us i can see them cause problems because kids nowdays are idiots! But i hope this is true i long for the gold age to return like in the 90s hopefully summer 16 will be the summer of love ! lol

Lipbalm:
Flood of MDMA is old news. The flood of LSD is the real news. Someone tell me where all THAT is coming from.

dream0n:
Lipbalm: I thought it was pretty obvious when examined closely. I couldn't point my finger in any particular direction.

NeonCortex:
It is very true that Europe has been flooded with MDMA last few years. Before this we saw more than a decade of expensive and often shady pills, while MDMA HCl was very expensive (although manegable since there are a few doses per gram). With the rise of PMK-glycidate came cheap pills and even cheaper MDMA HCl crystals of high quality. Seeing fairly large crystals in pills is not uncommon at all. Last year, high quality pills dropped to an all-time low of about €5/pill when buying 5-20 pcs or so. Last month I saw the lowest price (end-user pricing) on MDMA crystals I have seen in northern europe ever - about €35-40 even when purchasing a single gram!

Haven't seen much MDA going around yet though, I guess MDA doesn't really have the same commercial potential.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version