Author Topic: welcome home the legendary casey willams Hardison  (Read 44158 times)

Offline Hardison

• Larvae
    • Metanoia - Diet for a Drugged Planet
Re: Welcome home the legendary Casey William Hardison
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2015, 07:49:33 PM »
Hello!

And thank you! It's good to be back and free again! And for that matter, up front without an avatar of deception.

It's funny how a meme about me has me as some sort of "legend". I just got caught with my tinker toys in the middle of a moral panic on psychedelics. What was I supposed to do? "Oh, sorry, Gov, you got me?" And then rat out my friends? That wasn't gonna work! No, I stood up and got counted ... I said "I did what you say, but, you can't make me guilty by statute for actions that are intrinsically innocent". Remember, "Life, Liberty AND the Pursuit of Happiness"?

So they struck me down and I became more powerful for my dreams of Cognitive Liberty and Whirled Peas!

-fiat lux!

Casey x

All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever bee ... so said Pink.

Offline Vesp

• Administrator
  • Founding Wasp
    • The Vespiary
Re: welcome home the legendary casey willams Hardison
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2015, 07:57:54 PM »
I think the biggest part that makes you legendary is the usage of pyBOP, and the arguments you presented.
I think those at least outlined here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casey_William_Hardison#Pre-trial_arguments are exactly how I feel about the war on drugs and why the legal status of them should be changed.

It's odd to be the courts can't seem to care about this argument since it seems valid to me.

Vespiary Archive: https://anonfiles.com/LcP9E4Y9u6/backup-2021-12-01_zip

Bitcoin: 1VespJ7dUtwMmvz6oDsMFDzs18kML58UV

Monero: 423c1FAdzQKPQRZEnsK84vSff7M8hCZoR16dvBkzFev3PwEDpLhgneHYyscUgmyVtyXyjMgLjhpGiePKZks16iN95UwXUKk

Offline fishinabottle

• Chemhack not Chemist
  • Dominant Wasp
  • this is a virtual entity not a real person
    • there me bee dysORG
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2015, 09:42:47 PM »
Oh! Nice to meet you Casey!

There are so few people who have made LSD and so many who would like to.

Do you think we might be able to get to psychoactive ergot derivates by biosynthetic/enzymatic methods (not exclusivly) now already or maybe soon? pyBOP was already such a big step forward in a scene which is mostly stuck with what was fancy between WWI and WWII.

but first comes the welcome back to freedom and enjoy your life as much as you can.
from heart from somebody who knows how it is, there.

/ORG

edit corrected insanely embarrassing typo
« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 10:11:32 PM by fishinabottle »
It is not black or white only. There is a rainbow in between.

Offline Vesp

• Administrator
  • Founding Wasp
    • The Vespiary
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2015, 09:46:37 PM »
Carson? Typo? :P

Monero: 423c1FAdzQKPQRZEnsK84vSff7M8hCZoR16dvBkzFev3PwEDpLhgneHYyscUgmyVtyXyjMgLjhpGiePKZks16iN95UwXUKk

Offline Lipbalm

• Donated!
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2015, 09:15:58 PM »
I was always curious as to who your informant was. I just assumed it was Sigma since your writeups always said supplied by Sigma and as everyone knows that is the worst place to order from if you are a clandestine chemist. So was it Sigma or was it just someone you shouldn't have been telling what you were up to?
Any book you want for free:
http://gen.lib.rus.ec/

Any research paper you want for free:
sci-hub.cc

Offline The Lone Stranger

• Dominant Wasp
  • THE SITE HERETIC and DEVILS ADVOCATE
    • YouTopia
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2015, 12:11:54 AM »
" Hardison didn't come up with it, Professor David Nichols did (I have the paper), Hardison just saw it and applied it commercially (actually experimentally since he got busted before he could sell it from that procedure). "

What year was that in please Lipbalm ? Did David Nichols invent it or was he the person that first published it ?

I am not a chemist so i havent got a fuckin clue ...... Specificaly i would like to know if the idea / direction was the one that Richard Kemp the operation Julie chemist was said to have first come up with ?

The press and the people that were selling it at the time said that he had come up with a new method that produced the purest LSD available at the time . They called it " Method X " if i remeber right ...... and i think that is before Festers method X ...... The only other thing that i can remember is that they said Kemp used Hydrazine Hydrate .

I had a conversation with Albert Hofmann about methods of LSD production . When i mentioned Richard Kemp and a suposedly new method called Method X he knew what i was talking about and said that he had been consulted about it by the police at the time but he wouldnt talk about it .

Mr.Hardison . How did you get out so quick please ? I had to do 2/3 of my sentance both times i was in prison for drugs offences in the unUK . I got the other third off because of good behaviour = I ate shit , didnt complain when the screws hit me and smiled when i had to clean the showers and toilets with a fuckin toothbrush over and over again . Did you find a loop hole in the law ? If so can you please share it so i and others can use it next time we get put down .

I know that the british government does let foeignes out quicker sometimes just to save money ...... and that there are also deals done where people get let out ealy when they agree to cary on their sentance fo example as a suspended sentance in thei own country ...... and that thee are prisoner exchange deals .

@ ALL ...... I AM IN NO WAY DOUBTING MR.HARDISONS HONESTY OR INTEGRATY OR TRYING TO. IMPLY AYTHING NEGATIVE .
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 01:10:51 PM by The Lone Stranger »
“Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.” Albert Einstein

Offline Lipbalm

• Donated!
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2015, 12:45:24 AM »
^^^ That David Nichols paper is all over the place, including here. Google.

sci-hub.cc

• Dominant Wasp
    • YouTopia
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2015, 01:07:46 AM »
Strange . I already did that but as i dont know what its called its difficult . Thats why i asked .
“Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.” Albert Einstein

Offline Lipbalm

• Donated!
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2015, 01:31:54 AM »
David Nichols, pybop, lsd. It is also referenced in all the casey hardison writeups. It is also attached in several of these lsd/ergot threads.

sci-hub.cc

Offline Vesp

• Administrator
  • Founding Wasp
    • The Vespiary
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2015, 01:35:23 AM »
I was always curious as to who your informant was. I just assumed it was Sigma since your writeups always said supplied by Sigma and as everyone knows that is the worst place to order from if you are a clandestine chemist. So was it Sigma or was it just someone you shouldn't have been telling what you were up to?

I believe a package of MDMA was sent to a guy in the USA from the UK - that guy was being watched, and that mail got intercepted, and had a trigger in it. Once opened, that guy was raided and then they began an investigation on Casey. Not 100% on this story, but it is something like that.

• Dominant Wasp
    • YouTopia
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2015, 03:53:42 AM »
Maybe not directly on topic but pertinent .

OK . Thanks . It was 2002 and people were talking about it on Rhodium and The Hive in 2001 .

Bean haveing fun UTFSE and i didnt find anything about Hydrazine Hydrate being a peptide coupling reagent but it is used in peptide synthesis .

Then when i think about it why would Hydrazine Hydrate be used in a reaction makeing LSD = To bond d-lysergic acid amide to Diethylamine in a waterless condensation reaction ?

= Kemp Was doing it at the end of the 60s start of the 70s ? A LONG time before 2001 .

OR what other use could it have in LSD synthesis ?

Guys if your going to shoot please shoot gently . I am not a chemist . .

Vesp ..... Mr.Hadison .@ British law and your " Defence " ---- >

" He is currently serving a 20-year term imprisoned in the United Kingdom, one of the harshest punishments delivered in the U.K.: seven yean outside the 1978 "Operation Julie" sentence of Richard Kemp, and six years outside the guidelines set by the 1996 Joseph Hurley case. "

I can very probably explain why you got that sentance .

Your " defence " was based partly on common law ( = if they can take a drug so can i ) that had been replaced by criminal law so an aplication under common law wouldnt be allowed in court . It would only annoy the court .

The other angle was that as alcohol and tobaco are legal so should other drugs be legal . That also hadnt got a snowball in hells chance of sucsess because the UK is a sovereign state and can make its own laws wether you think that they are just or not ...... and the law wasnt on trial you were and a british court has to carry out laws and cant repeal them if they think that they are wrong .

To argue the second strategy you have to have had been found guilty first . Wich is to late . Then you can only apeal against the sentance . Its a bit catch 22 but thats how it is .

Why didnt you get defended by a solicitor ? You were eligable for legal aid in the first case at least . Was it because you couldnt find a solicitor that was willing to follow your line of argument ? Or because with legal aid all one can get is a extrem crap solicitor ? Or was it just a mistake ?

Because ...... The reason why you got such a long sentance was probably because ...... Bitish courts and judges are vain and dont like it when a person with no legal knowledge goes into court and tries to defend themselves with a defensless argument ...... an argument that no solicitor would use .

To be honest i defend myself every time to . BUT there is a trick to it = one takes legal aid and goes into court with a solicitor even if he is crap but all he does is sit there so the judge knows that he cant fuck around with you . It always worked fo me .

« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 03:58:16 AM by The Lone Stranger »

Offline embezzler

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2015, 10:54:04 PM »
NH2NH2 was used to convert ergot alkaloids into d,l isolysergic acid hydrazide by Hofmann. D and L Di (P-toluyl) tartaric acids are used to isolate desired isomers caused by heating the alkaloids with hydrazine.
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream...

Offline spice

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
  • Investigate it
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2016, 09:08:49 PM »
awesome !
Real bees just hear the buzzing and it doesn´t ever stop. Ever.

Offline Beard

• Pupae
  • Yes, it is a beard of bees.
    • Pick a chemistry related ebook or publication you want (see list)
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2016, 04:01:36 AM »
Apparently Casey is going to be doing analytical chemistry in the cannabis industry now.

https://www.erowid.org/columns/metanoia/cannabusiness/

Quote from: Casey Hardison
I’ve always wanted to make a difference, that’s why I made psychedelics, yet prison had left me a little shy of raising myself too far above the parapet. I knew I could not make psychedelics anymore: indeed, I thought that I would not find an area of chemistry that I could sink my mind into lawfully, certainly not in the conservative state of Idaho. And, thus, skills I passionately developed for 22 years of my life would wither on the vine.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 04:03:50 AM by Beard »

Offline embezzler

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2016, 06:53:35 PM »
Nice link Beard - glad he has found something so fulfilling.
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream...

Offline byko3y

• Subordinate Wasp
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2016, 09:41:18 AM »
I'm reading the thread again, and I still don't understand, why the PyBOP method should be treated as something special, novel and overall supperior? I bet I know as least 3 markedly different methods capable of producing nonracemized LSD in high yield. It's SO3-DMF, POCl3 and carbonyldiimidazole. PyBOP usage is a way to get you imprisoned in fact, unless you purchase it with the same level of secrecy as ergot alkaloids. I'm sure that's what happenned to Hardison, he thought it's not gonna be a problem to buy PyBOP, but he was wrong.

Offline Universe

• Larvae
« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2016, 01:21:47 PM »
I'm reading the thread again, and I still don't understand, why the PyBOP method should be treated as something special, novel and overall supperior? I bet I know as least 3 markedly different methods capable of producing nonracemized LSD in high yield. It's SO3-DMF, POCl3 and carbonyldiimidazole. PyBOP usage is a way to get you imprisoned in fact, unless you purchase it with the same level of secrecy as ergot alkaloids. I'm sure that's what happenned to Hardison, he thought it's not gonna be a problem to buy PyBOP, but he was wrong.
I believe the issue at hand must've been in which that he sent one parcel containing MDMA to the United States to a friend which he refers to as an informant on his PyBOP paper.

They viewed his purchases on Sigma during surveillance I can imagine.

Offline Tsathoggua

• Spaz Tech
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2016, 08:09:31 PM »
There are now peptide coupling reagents that are reportedly significantly improved over PyBOP, even some (which mind you, Tsath' does not know about yield percentages vs PyBOP) which give a change in color as the rxn proceeds, allowing it to be followed to completion colorimetrically,  or via IR, UV or some other spectroscopy method that doesn't cost the earth rather than taking the time for TLC plates to develop, or having to shell out for kit 90% of Hymenoptera
would never bee able to afford like LC-MS, HPLC.

Tsath' sincerely hopes that less-than-human Un-Bee chunk of crumbly  dried up dog faeces gets what is coming to them, karmically speaking, and fucking chokes on it. Would serve the grassing sewage-aggregate son of a whore just right if the pork nab him for the same kind of activities he snitched Mr.Hardison out on, to spend several decades in the company of some meatheaded violent thug rapist fuckmuppet. Paedophiles aside, being of course different to both nastyass low-down criminal scum of the kind that honestly, really for the good of society do actually need to bee removed from society for the safety of others
and those locked up, both offenders and 'offenders' but nevertheless, people, Snitches, now they really are the lowest of the low.

Selfpreservation is a motive that of course, the psychology is perfectly simple to comprehend. But those grassing cunts that actually take it upon themselves to actively report in just to stir up trouble and ruin the lives of  hard-working clandestine chemists, to bee totally frank it beggars belief that some such little parasitic annelids are so utterly bereft in spirit that they actually let such an abominable act  gestate within, allowing it to fester, putrefy, grow fat and writhing with maggots
until they eventually give their foetid, accursed pus-slobbering perdition-brat birth from their...their whatever vestigial excuse for something they count as a 'soul', sucking it dry in the process.

One cannot but wonder, how many such snitching trash are themselves either destroyed (that is to say, from within, rather than by force exerted via an external agency), for surely, carrying such a soul-parasite must be immensely destructive to the host, especially once the thing is given final form.

Remember what happened to Judas Iscariot after he collected his 30 pieces of silver. He hung himself allegedly, and now has gelatinous, pretty revolting tasting jelly fungi growing from his chosen tree species (elder [not alder])
Nomen mihi Legio est, quia multi sumus

I'm hyperbolic, hypergolic, viral, chiral. So motherfucking twisted my laevo is on the right side.

Offline Lipbalm

• Donated!
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2016, 12:56:57 AM »
PyBOP usage is a way to get you imprisoned in fact, unless you purchase it with the same level of secrecy as ergot alkaloids. I'm sure that's what happenned to Hardison, he thought it's not gonna be a problem to buy PyBOP, but he was wrong.

lol peptide coupling reagents are not watched, nor would there be any reason to. Why would they? Because some obscure method details it's use for the one of 12 or so LSD chemists in the world? Meanwhile how many tens of thousands of meth labs have been busted in the last decade? They don't give a fuck about every little obscure chemical that could possibly be used in drug manufacturing.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 03:59:26 AM by Lipbalm »

sci-hub.cc

Offline Zippy

• Founding Wasp
« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2016, 05:22:56 AM »
Back in the solid-phase combi-chem craze of the 90's - early 2000's we used to blow through kilos of PyBop.