Author Topic: GBL SCAMS....  (Read 2079 times)

scarface

GBL SCAMS....
« on: August 18, 2002, 08:05:00 AM »
All Scar's gbl sources have gone stright 2 shit... No SOURCES PLEASE... The question iz... Are the any legit sources left??? The last few have taken his loot and ran... Iz there no LOVE???

Oops...THERE GOES MY KIDS ALL OVER YOUR FACE...

UKBEE

Check out superglue de-bonder's
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2002, 01:51:00 PM »
check out superglue de-bonders.... swim found one pure GBL avail as 20m and 1liter.

I love the smell of Ketone in the morning.

raffike

I can get GBL from my local chem supplier for ...
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2002, 01:56:00 PM »
I can get GBL from my local chem supplier for 30-50$ a litre.But i'm not intrested in GHB so i haven't bought it.

A friend with speed is a friend indeed

DOGFOODHEAD

You should buy some and save it.
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2002, 02:14:00 PM »
It might be worth more in a few years as well as harder to get.

Why haven't you learned anything?

raffike

Well, i just might buy few liters of it.Fuck...
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2002, 02:18:00 PM »
Well, i just might buy few liters of it.Fuck...don't have any money at moment,but should get some soon.Anyway swims planning to buy some saffrole for future dreams

denote

What are you talking about...
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2002, 10:59:00 PM »
What are you talking about...isn't that shit all scheduled?I woke up from my dream and realized it was a nightmare!

raffike

GBL Scheduled...here(Non-US)?
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2002, 08:39:00 AM »
GBL Scheduled...here(Non-US)?
Chem suppliers here even don't know what people can do with that
Things watched here:
N-Acetylanthranilic acid
Ephedrine
Ergometrine
Ergotamine
Isosafrole
Lysergic acid
3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl-2-propanone
1-Phenyl-2-propanone
Piperonal
Pseudoephedrine
Safrole

macraney

gbl
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2002, 10:46:00 AM »
sorry for bothering you but right at the moment i got my third "no,sorry"(this time at a pharmacie,even with a quite good reason to buy it) as i tried to get gbl.fuck! swim has all the other shit as....... already but he's not mutch interessted in this speedstuff anymore.he has taken it to long so a thiny little amount causes big depressions after 2-3 days.he loves the downers now.as mentioned in the thread ukbee says : superclousomething, but in germany theres no label on the products (with details).

any idea is very welcome.

he says : ghb will be a big market soon as it is not possible to check it with a "wipe-test" or urin-sample.he loves it to be on the save side when he get stopped by police and they ask are you intoxicated ;-))))

MfG MacRaney

GOD

Driving on GHB is loads of fun!
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2002, 11:33:00 AM »
Driving on GHB is loads of fun!
  Its a wonderful feeling when you wake up and your head is resting on a nice big cozy pillow.....
And theres this guy whos talking in that irritating tone "get OUT of the car sir...for the last time, your pissing me off"
He keeps asking you if youve had anything to drink that night, and where you where coming from, but for the life of you, you CANT remember.  Suddenly, you realise how badly you just fucked up.  You turn around and notice that the whole front of your car is squshed up, and theres fluids leaking out of your car from many different areas.  And oh look!  Theyre carrying somebody off on a backboard, you must have rear-ended a stopped car.  After about 20 minutes or so -sitting in the back seat of the copcar and beeing asked over and over again:
- did you have any alcohol tonight sir?
- where did you come from tonight?
- did you do any drugs tonight?
- what is your home adress?
- why cant you remember anything?...Your pissing me off.

and not beeing able to awnser because of the temporary 'amnesia'/stress/dopamine.
Finally, they decide to give you a feild sobriety test- ya pass with flying colors!
  You can confidently look that officer in the eye and say "yep, I didnt drink any alcohol tonight sir" and sit back and watch the bewildered look in their eyes as they write you several tickets and tow your car.

"All that we are is the result of all that we have thought."
-Buddha

cthulhujr

GBL schedule
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2002, 11:43:00 AM »

DEA is proposing a zero kilogram threshold for domestic, export, and import transactions of gamma-butyrolactone (GBL), a List I chemical and the precursor to gamma-hydroxybutyric acid (GHB), a Schedule I controlled substance. 10-24-2001

Swim just happened upon this by accident, It's definitly watched. ;D

Iä-R'lyeh! Cthulhu fhtagn! Iä Iä!

Pennywise

raffke: the list of "watched" chems in the US is .
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2002, 02:18:00 AM »
raffke:  the list of "watched" chems in the US is much larger.

https://www.thevespiary.org/rhodium/Rhodium/chemistry/watched.html

And that's a oudated by a couple of years.

Oh yes, they float, they float. And when you're down here with me... YOU'LL FLOAT TOO!!

quantum

no alcohole :)
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2002, 12:53:00 AM »
no accedent but been asked by the pigs if I was drunk :)
kinda wierd if you ask me no memory and all.
drift off wake up yep there still there.
drift off wake fuck there still there.
sober up shit what happened

e3500 console login: root
bash-2.05#

dwarfer

BDO + Copper Chromite
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2002, 01:43:00 AM »
There's the answer: what was the question??

dwarfer

Chromic

Copper chromite
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2002, 04:35:00 AM »
Although I've got sodium dichromate and weak household ammonia I'm at a loss for copper nitrate (I suppose I could venture to a hydroponics store and neutralize some CuCO3 made from CuSO4)... isn't this a rather dangerous nitrate to prepare?

I was wondering it if was somehow possible to use Cr2O3 (the green pigment) and CuCO3 (made from CuSO4, I don't have the nitrate)... and heat those together to get CuCr2O4.

Any ideas?

DrBumpz

watched chems in the US
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2002, 05:00:00 PM »
Pennywise, Raffike is not in the US. I think he meant the watched chem list there (he said "non-US").
   **Many props to GOD for the driving on G speach!** If your driving fucked up on G, rear-ending a stopped car would be the best thing that could happen to you! Most, I'm sure, would fall asleep at the wheel ( because you truly CANNOT help from falling asleep! You're awake one second and then BOOM, your waking up the next second ) and go in the other lane and have a head on collision.
   We don't really know how many people a year die from driving on G, because falling asleep at the wheel is a fairly common occurance, even while sober. The corpses don't have alcohol in there system and pass the NIDA-5 drug screen so it is ruled that they just fell asleep.
   It makes me never even want to get close to another road again thinking that people drive while fucked up on G. Please do not take this as an insult Macraney, but please use your head a little as to what you hit before you hit the road.
   As far as the original topic goes, I got my GBL in the mail about two months ago here in the good ole US of A!! Third time I ever purchased, and I've never had a problem aside from the places just being too slow! ;)

I used my glassware to make beef stoganoff. It was exellent!

GOD

YES! PLEASE!! Further discussion on preparing the ...
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2002, 06:36:00 PM »
YES! PLEASE!!
  Further discussion on preparing the catalyst.  Acquisition (got CuSO4)...methods etc..
Swims all ears, hes been thinking about this one for a long time, but doesnt really know how hed go about getting everything OTC, and he doesnt think his old-assed hotplate will get hot enough.
  Also a little hesitant if there are any dangerous rxns.

"All that we are is the result of all that we have thought."
-Buddha

placebo

Re: got sodium dichromate and weak household ...
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2002, 11:29:00 PM »

got sodium dichromate and weak household ammonia I'm at a loss for copper nitrate

I just walked in to a chem supply and bought them, they are not suspicious at all. If asked say you like growing huge crystals, the shit is the most awesome blue colour you ever saw. I also found one can substitute potassium dichromate for the Na. It's all so simple it's ridiculous. Search in Novel discourse for my name and there's a full write-up.

rudebwoy

w00t w00t
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2002, 10:45:00 AM »