Author Topic: blue isopropyl WTF!  (Read 2007 times)

smutboy420

blue isopropyl WTF!
« on: August 30, 2003, 10:35:00 AM »
i have some isopropyl dry gas. of a brand i have always found to bee quite good. till today when i went to use some today and opened up the bottle to add my drying agent to it i noticed it was blue as windex. WTF the brand is a "frown"
not a "CROWN" has any on else ran in to this crap?
is this going to bee a new trend?

smutboy420

no one
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2003, 11:00:00 PM »
so has no one seen this blue alc yet? or is it common and i an talking about old news?
i went threw my bottels i had on hand and there where some i had from last year that had no dye in them so i know its not any thing i just din't notice befor. its not hard to distill it out at all. but its just one more thing a bee might have to add to there list of things to do befor making honey.
its not like beeing a bee is not hard enough. they will never stop us. so they should just stop trying.

StraightEdge

I have no idea what you are talking about
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2003, 12:47:00 AM »
You are saying that all the isopropyl alcohol available in your area is dyed blue. Correct?

smutboy420

its only in one brand so far
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2003, 01:36:00 AM »
so far its only one one brand. sounds like frown. so its not a big deal now but. its got me woundering if this is going to be a growing trend or not. its easy to fix it distills just fine to fix the stuff i got stuck with. but who wants to have to do one more thing that was not needed befor. for now i can just switch brands. but i will say i'd take ble alc. over peged/gakked pills any day.