Author Topic: "Bunk" Sassy Is Real !!  (Read 3387 times)

Bwiti

"Bunk" Sassy Is Real !!
« on: May 11, 2002, 06:48:00 AM »
Whenever I heard someone say that their sassy oil turned-out to be bunk, I used to think that they were embarrassed that they fucked-up a synth, so they blame their failure on the oil. But, there really are scum-bags on the net selling shit! Someone I know recently received 16oz "sassafras oil". He smelled it and immediately knew that there was something very off about it, so he decided to try washing it with a 5% solution of KOH, and guess what? No layers separated; just a big jar of light-green slop! He said out loud, "That goddam mother-fucking cock-sucker! I will hunt that supplier down, tie him to his fucking bed, and agressively smash-out all of his teeth with a rusty hammer, then let him choke to death on his own blood! Die! That abortion that got away! I'd like to inject that fucker with his own bunk sassy oil!." >:(

Love my country, fear my government.

Chromic

before or after
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2002, 06:55:00 AM »
I'd like to inject that fucker with his own bunk sassy oil!.

Before or after the addition of potassium hydroxide?  :)

Bwiti

Hmmmm.. Decisions, decisions.
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2002, 08:17:00 AM »
Hmmmm.. Decisions, decisions. Alright, before injecting him, dump 500g KOH on his genitals, then crank-up a humidifier next to him.. Fuck it, I'm too busy to be creative with murdering hippie, all-natural mother-fuckers. Just put a bullet in his skull and use him as fertilizer for some mind-blowing indica/sativa hybrids. 8)

Love my country, fear my government.

PrimoPyro

Works Even Better
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2002, 01:23:00 PM »

A much better method for getting revenge on people that have fucked you over is to be really nice to them. I don't know how or why, but it really works out best when you do it that way.

Syringe + Sulfuric Acid + Victim's Testicles = Best Revenge Ever. Work's like a charm, money-back guarantee.  :P

PrimoPyro

Vivent Longtemps La Ruche!