Author Topic: Fentanyl A/B help  (Read 6295 times)

Buckshot

Fentanyl A/B help
« on: October 19, 2004, 09:49:00 PM »
A case of just expired fentanyl patches were found recently. I tried an acid/base with five large patches that contianed 10mg or 100mg I cant remember, but they were the 72hr time release type and they were the larger patches out of the case.

So I added the gooey fentanyl mixtures into a mixture of lye and water, and the gunk was really broken down in this sodium hydroxide/h2O mixture. It made me think of the deconstructionist thought thread.

So then the normal workup was done but it was ended with a titration not a gassing, and a little too much muriatic acid was added.

So when the titrated water was drying it became a dark green color that looked like automobile coolant. Then it lightened up to a yellow when it dried.

So now the glass plate has yellow crystals on it....only a couple points but if it's good thats alot.

To scared to try them, they look kinda toxic.
-Did the over acidification damage the dope?
-Is it supposed to look like that?
-Can I wash it with a non polar?
-Cant exccess hcl just evaporate away over time?
-Is this "China white"?

Novice

« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2004, 02:44:00 PM »
Fortunately, fentanyl patches don't come in 10 or 100 mg doses... They do come in 25-100 µg doses though, which means that if you're very lucky, you've got 500 µg (half a miligram) of fentanyl.

Trying to work with sub-miligram amounts in an amateur lab is pretty much a dead end in my experience.

wellbie2002

dead end
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2004, 07:32:00 PM »
that is true in this area many men tryed many men died tread lightly od is common place in lue of the dead patch

According to the Drug Abuse Warning Network (DAWN), fentanyl-related hospital emergency department mentions increased from 576 in 2000 to 1506 in 2002. In 1995 there were just 22. There have been reported deaths associated with fentanyl use today even more

you are a wise man

wellbie2002

not mine
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2004, 08:17:00 PM »

jboogie

the biggest patches are the 10 mgs.
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2004, 10:43:00 AM »
the biggest patches are the 10 mgs. they deliver roughly 10mics every hour for 72 hours. dont bee afraid of the xrtals. i bang the strait goo outta the patch, i can do 2 or 3 of them without any bad side effects like puking. fentenyl is a very short acting opiate, so taste a little first. you can always do more. ;D

dumbjanitor

oh my god
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2004, 09:59:00 PM »
you fuckin shoot goo from a patch after an a/b? jesuschrist, swim was in the hospital awhile ago and was able to swipe a gigantic, I mean like huge needle of fentanyl used for a pump, like a morphine pump, the needle is unmarked but i know its fentanly cuz i went through like 10 of them in the machine. the nurse just forgot one. wonder how i could extract that.

jboogie

ohhh yeah!
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2004, 06:13:00 PM »
naw, swiffer didnt a/b the goo, just shot it like it was! the geletin in the patches makes for a hard extraction! tried many times with semi-ok results. just said fuck extractin the patch. but those needles you saw! holy fuck! those are the gems right there! each vial has 10mgs fentanyl in saline sol. thats the type rigs they make up for twilight sleep.( fentanyl and versed are the most common combo of drugs admin. for twilite sleep) generaly they only need one. my anthes. had to give me three to get me groggy! had to appoligize for the tolerence. she said no problem cause i get to charge you for all the extra you use! hahaha. ive swipped these vials also and its pretty simple to evaporate and separate from the salt left beehind w/washes. :)

sushitake

vaporizing this goo
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2004, 10:47:00 PM »
vaporization of the goo is a good delivery. ginseng ampules are great things to ahve lying around.

jboogie

just like some chards?
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2004, 02:55:00 PM »
just like some chards? - 'ol test tube with a cute little hole? never tried that... sounds foreign to me. i never smoked ops with much luck, even tar. always works in the vein. ;)