Author Topic: Pink Cocaine  (Read 104781 times)

Online java

• Founding Wasp
Pink Cocaine
« on: October 31, 2019, 05:44:56 PM »
...it seems the 2-CB HBR has a new name seen in south of the continent, "tucibi", the so called creator of the drug....not new  to forums but, i guess new to them......

see,  https://metro.co.uk/2016/06/27/police-bust-lab-making-powerful-new-drug-pink-cocaine-for-ibiza-clubs-5969690/
"If you like yourself....then take care of yourself"

Offline Hooloovoo

• Slayer of Poppies and
  • Founding Wasp
  • It's not *my* fault
    • Don't use Google
Re: Pink Cocaine
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2019, 08:14:46 PM »
Does anyone know what it's supposed to be like?

Offline Kasey Jones

• Subordinate Wasp
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2019, 12:12:24 AM »
Colombians use 2c-b as their elite drug. Cocaine is considered lowbrow like crank in the USA.  Not sure if they tweek the formula or not:. It's expensive down there comparatively--i think a kilo is like $46k which is a lot in a country where a kilo of yeyo is $1500...

It's been that way for a while--- check out this article from 2014:

https://thebogotapost.com/syntetic-drug-craze-hits-colombia/1611/

Offline Kasey Jones

• Subordinate Wasp
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2019, 12:18:21 AM »
It’s not as though consumers are looking for a bargain. On one Bogotá-based dealer’s menu, a single ecstasy pill runs from $7 to $14. A hit of 2C-B (2,5-dimethoxy-4-bromophenethylamine), a psychedelic pink cocaine, sells for about $50. A gram of pure MDMA? About the same price tag. Compare that to cocaine, which you can get on the streets of Bogotá for $5 per gram — 10 times cheaper.

Offline Hooloovoo

• Slayer of Poppies and
  • Founding Wasp
  • It's not *my* fault
    • Don't use Google
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2019, 04:48:19 AM »
So they've just become jaded and so used to even the primo coke they've had there for ever? lol

I was thinking that the 'paste' (Basuco?) that poor people are said to smoke there should be pretty easy to clean up to make in to some primo yayo?

Offline hamsterbob

• Subordinate Wasp
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2019, 05:38:53 AM »
Ammonia wash and you all good to go. Some folks said something about fancy c02 extracted coke

Offline Zippy

• Founding Wasp
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2019, 06:13:01 PM »
An active dose of 2-CB is 25 mgs a gram would go a long way $50 a hit seems about right

Also $5 a gram for blow in Columbia makes sense                                                                                                                                                         

Had a friend who grew a shit ton of weed he would kick down ounces and kief like it was nothing.

Offline carl

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
  • circular pastry filled with hazelnut crime
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2019, 07:17:51 PM »
I don't think they consider or use 2C-B as elite drug over there.
It is just not suited for this application.

It simply is the drug who has a relatively simple synthesis with one of the greatest profit margins due to the relatively small dosage, and still became widespread with a more or less high demand.
I think it is even on the second place after LSD due to these factors, regarding the profit margin?
That is why it is sells for such a high price in my opinion, because people will still buy it and still get an acceptable amount for the usual prices paid for a personal usage unit.
I would suggest that you guys share information like it was the last day on Earth.  This information slowdown is all because of all that dumb unwillingness to share.  That is where the DEA is winning.  There goal is you not talking to each other.  Let the information flow.  I  promise we will always be 2 steps ahead of DEA chemists if we just keep sharing information
Real bees just hear the buzzing and it doesn´t ever stop. Ever.

Offline jon

• Founding Wasp
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2019, 01:15:29 AM »
I know in south America lsd is very rare I watched a show where this guy got a shit ton of cocaine for just a couple of sheets of acid then the dealer sold him out to the police it was one of those locked up abroad series.

Offline Hooloovoo

• Slayer of Poppies and
  • Founding Wasp
  • It's not *my* fault
    • Don't use Google
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2019, 03:10:13 AM »
I know in south America lsd is very rare I watched a show where this guy got a shit ton of cocaine for just a couple of sheets of acid then the dealer sold him out to the police it was one of those locked up abroad series.
What a bastard.

Offline jon

• Founding Wasp
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2019, 01:43:45 PM »
i'll see if I can link the episode here   https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1116212/

Offline Antlerchem

• Larvae
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2019, 07:32:02 PM »
A friend send to analize this pink coke
And it resulted ketamine mdma and cafeine
This pink coke has nothing to do with 2-CB

Offline Blackwhite

• Larvae
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2019, 07:51:10 AM »
I can 100% confirm this when i was in federal prison all the Columbians knew of this pink powder they called it "Tuci" and everybody wanted to find somebody to make it, kind of like when people talk about mdma in the states, its actually for sale online as a mixture of 95% Ketamine hcl and 5% 2cb, they told all kinds of raver type stories about it same kinda stuff you hear about peoples girlfriends and the like on mdma maybe what they get is a mixture of some kind. Sorry I just sae this and felt like i had to mention it because its 100% true! ;D

Online java

• Founding Wasp
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2021, 03:06:11 AM »
....actually now, it's just ketamine  HCL 50% and MDA HCL 50%  and its colored pink......java
"If you like yourself....then take care of yourself"

Offline Kasey Jones

• Subordinate Wasp
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2021, 09:13:28 PM »
....actually now, it's just ketamine  HCL 50% and MDA HCL 50%  and its colored pink......java

What dosage is a safe dosage?  150mg of each?  I personally hate how speedy MDA is: feel like you got run over by a truck the next day versus pure mdma where you barely notice you did anything the day after.

Maybe the ketamine takes the speedy edge off?  I hear stories from Saigon that the  big thing now to todo is 50/50 mdma & ketamine in the high end dance clubs.  Good to get the K right or you'll be knocked out drooling on the floor...doesn't sound fun at all:(

Offline SpaceMan

• Larvae
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2021, 08:26:13 AM »
Used to be a massive Kake( ketamine +coke) fan

Offline d00d

• Founding Wasp
  • Forum Moron
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2022, 07:50:11 AM »
Hahahaha; Pink 'Coca' comes from generally one thing - overshooting PH when salting out.  It makes grey alien freebase too!

That or some eedjit used the fruit flavor dextrose with pink coloring and ruined it all.

No magic here.

Unless its the not-Coca... pink Columbia mystery bag! Just pray there is no scopolamine in it!
Greater knowledge through stupidity

Offline DarkSlide

• Subordinate Wasp
  • Born This Way
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2022, 05:33:54 PM »
Hahahaha; Pink 'Coca' comes from generally one thing - overshooting PH when salting out.  It makes grey alien freebase too!

That or some eedjit used the fruit flavor dextrose with pink coloring and ruined it all.

No magic here.

Unless its the not-Coca... pink Columbia mystery bag! Just pray there is no scopolamine in it!

Well there's actual pinkish cocaine and there is pink 2cb. "Pink cocaine" is apparently a shlang term for 2cb according to the wiki. Even the bag is full of pink powder in the picture. Which are you referring to re: salting out?

I've personally seen and tasted the former and it was pretty good. Kind of translucent, crystalline, and sparkly. However, the pinkish tint was very very faint. It stuns me to this day that some dude actually sold an 8 ball of that stuff to an 18 year old, at weight, and then politely asked for a quarter gram afterwards. It was ultra strong. Never seen anything like it since. I have, however, seen pictures of it on very old High Times mags.

Used to be a massive Kake( ketamine +coke) fan

I preferred alcohol and coke. Cocaethylene. nomnomnom. A few hundred thousand dollars later, though, it wasn't quite what it used to be nor was I.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2022, 05:55:32 PM by DarkSlide »

Offline Corrosive Joeseph

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
Being well adjusted to a sick society is no measure of one's mental health

Offline DarkSlide

• Subordinate Wasp
  • Born This Way
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2022, 11:00:32 PM »
ok that's not the pink I was talking about.

The cops made out. I bet you their chief mistake was the half mil in cash laying around.