Author Topic: INFO: Links to ORGANIC Chem Journals!  (Read 2681 times)

technology

INFO: Links to ORGANIC Chem Journals!
« on: August 16, 2003, 08:54:00 AM »

Rhodium

commercial, not free journals
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2003, 02:36:00 PM »
There is only one sample issue available for each journal, the rest requires payment. Or have you found a workaround?

java

Re:"INFO: Links to ORGANIC Chem..
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2003, 03:55:00 PM »
see, in Free Online Chemistry and Medical Journals  over at the
Novel Discourse

technology

I Had a looky..
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2003, 05:38:00 AM »
I had a look and most of some of them, seem to be full texts.." I know that some sites require you to hand over some pennys or two..However, i viewed some and have been able to result in the whole text being available.

rhodium, i dont think its a workaround but there are full txts there. perhaps just luck.

once, again hope you all enjoy.. :P

russian journals provides full texts and so does wiley-science. some only provide abstracts, but i believe the majority is full txts ;)

Rhodium

There is something special with your connection...
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2003, 02:30:00 PM »
Are you accessing the sites from a university or somesuch? I checked all the Eur. J. Org. Chem. volumes (1998-2003), and they all required login or a $25 payment per article to grant access. They will only allow access to Issue #1 (2003) for people who have registered with them (when registering, you get one sample issue of each Wiley Journal, it's not much, but it's free).

technology

Fuck you hit
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2003, 03:19:00 PM »
Fuk you hit the nail on the head Rhodium,

i am a uni student however, not studying chem but still have access to full txts.. sorry to all.

However, if anyone is after somethhing in particular i will have a search for them just PM me, and ill do my best.

Sorry fucken bumma. :(  :(  :(